Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1211

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbey (Pin 1211)

Photos of Abbey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abbey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
210 comments

Hi Guys! This is Abbey. I have green eyes, shoulder length dark hair with a curvy body in all the right places with full big breasts and large nipples. I love to have fun sessions lasting all night long. If you like to chat, give me a call on 1211. Thanks, speak to you soon. Bye! Call me on and enter PIN 1211 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1211

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Abbey now!

Remember to enter PIN 1211

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbey

1 week ago

Hi Geoff, sorry to hear about your fall. Look after yourself. Best wishes. A xxx

1 week ago

Hi abbey hope you are keeping well sorry I've not been in touch it was becoming too expensive I'm doing ok but had a fall recently and fractured a ertebra in my spine b painfuand it'll slow me down for a while but I'll still get right again Love and best wishes Geoff xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Geoff, goodbyes are hard. Look after yourself. A x

3 weeks ago

Hi abbey thanks for the chat last night I hope your stomach settles Dow you are lovely to talk to and I wish we had met in real life I undoerstand this I said a chat line after all but I think I'll have to say goodbye and hope you have a wonderful life and a happy future I'll always think of you fondly Love and light to you geoffh

4 weeks ago

Hi Geoff, sorry to hear about your news. Be positive and everything will come your way. A xx

1 month ago

Hi abbey sorry not been in touch I've had a few setbacks hope you are well Geoffxxx

1 month ago

Enjoyed chatting Leon. Call again. AX

1 month ago

Pleasure chatting with you x - Leon

2 months ago

When will you be online again? I'm still in chastity for you mistress. Waiting for permission to touch myself. X

3 months ago

Good to have an enjoyable slave close by. Enjoyable chat. A x

3 months ago

We got cut off and I couldn't get back to you! Happy to stay your chastity slave as long as you like. Xx

3 months ago

Abbey is fucking hot loves a shag

4 months ago

Waking up with you H would be fun!! A xx

4 months ago

Hi Abbey great catch up last night.Wish you were in bed with me,would love to wake up next to you.

4 months ago

Great Scottish ride

5 months ago

Hi Stewart, Agree good to catch up. Take care. A x

5 months ago

Hi Abbey nice to catch up tonight.I know I always say it,but you are good at your job

6 months ago

Hello Harry, as always lovely to chat with you. Take care. A x

6 months ago

Abbey, good to catch up with you, very interesting chat. Harry

7 months ago

Hello Gorgeous Abbey, There isn’t one ☝️ part of you i would change.Picture 5 O.M.G. Could lick πŸ‘… that pussy forever πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ˜œπŸ˜œJAY xxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Jasmine
(PIN: 7007)

Amber