Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
627 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Abby now!

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

2 days ago

The two accents ie the Edinburgh accent and the Glaswegian accent are nowhere near the same. Abby's accent has such a lovely lilt to it mind you she also has a cheeky sweet accent especially if you are verbally fucking her first thing in the morning like I did today.

4 days ago

Hi my lovely whore Abbey glad your back ready to fuck your tight juicy cunt . Saved all my hot cum to shoot up your cunt. Have been wanking to your sexy photos while thinking of you. Want to fuck your filthy mouth and watch hot cum flowing out down your chin onto your beautiful breast and lick you . Hope you are ready calling you now my Glasgow slut. Adrianx🤪cx

5 days ago

Just finished eating a 6 inch bacon subway. When I held it in my hands prior to taking the first bite, I imagined it was your juicy cunt that I was sinking my teeth into Yummy.

1 week ago

Hope you have plenty of sun cream on Abby in order to make sure your tits don't start peeling in this heat. We realise that its very unusual for the weather to be this warm even where you are.

1 week ago

Welcome back Honey Bunch. Hope the only thing which you have left completely drained are the beer pumps in the pubs LOL

1 week ago

Hi Abbey, waiting for you to get back ,

1 week ago

Hi Abby Hope you are having a whale of a time with your mates whilst you are away.

2 weeks ago

Try and behave when away if possible LOL

2 weeks ago

I wanna fuck you all day long and get your whopping big tits on my face and I want to make you squirt baby

2 weeks ago

Hi Abbey my sexy babe .missing your filthy talk. Looking at your photos now with my cock rock hard to fuck your juicy tight cunt to unload my hot cum and lick your cum drain cunt . My friend Ali wants to fuck your filthy mouth deep in your throat and fuck that big sexy tight arse and unload his hot cum . I want to watch All and be wanking and shoot my cum over your face and in your mouth . Love you the best Abbey .going to call you now for you to relieve my rock hard cock. Adrian xx😋

2 weeks ago

You have one hell of a body and voice you got me cumming in my pants and that dirty laugh I am in heaven or wanders hell but it feels fucking great baby.

2 weeks ago

Sorry all will be away 8 days back 15 May early evening love u Abby xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi abbey. You are very kind and polite. So much love talking to you.

1 month ago

I the only one make you squirt you love me

1 month ago

Hope all those gigantic easter eggs which you have been putting in your mouth did not suddenly start to melt in this heat and end up flowing all over those beautiful big tits of yours hon over the easter bank holiday weekend.

1 month ago

Hi Hon Seeing you sunbathe topless on your verranda the other day makes me want to jump on to it the next time you sunbathe so I can suck your juicy big tits completely dry when the sun is next shining brightly Yummy Yummy Abby

1 month ago

Sweetheart ur My girl and My girl alone forever and ever love Bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Abby What a gorgeous day it is today. The type of weather where I know you love to get your "jugs" out for folk to admire HE HE HE

1 month ago

Hi Abby. Previous comment should read quote for the work you want done NOT quite. Eyesight bad in sunny weather. The tyoe of weather suitable to smearing melted chocolate all over your tits etc!

1 month ago

Hi Abby Hope you managed to get a decent quite for the work you want done on the various holes you mentioned when we last chatted.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Trixie Blue