Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Abby . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 4230
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

600 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Abby now!

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

10 hours ago

Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.

2 days ago

Hi Abbey my love. You made me cum so much telling me how you got fucked so good with a 8 ins black cock filling your cunt and then suck black cock to cum in mouth to swallow. You made me cum twice . You are the best whore and enjoy being told you are a fucking slut and dirty whore. Love you to bits. Xxx Adrian . Going to call you now

5 days ago

Hi Abbey my dirty slut .you are the best in role play . Like fucking your arse and cleaning my cock after. Love licking your cunt till you squirt sweet juices for me to swallow. You make me cum lots into your hot mouth to swallow. Your calls really drain my cock. Hope you get your cunt fucked good outside by anyone or lots of hard cock in each hole. Speak later today my whore. Adrian xx

1 week ago

There is no-one who loves this girl as much as I do she is my lovely girlfriend and wife Bob

1 week ago

Hi abbey. Great 3 calls with you made me cum so hard and lots of cum for you on your face feet and cunt. Abbey you are the best slut and will let any cock fuck you and fill your cunt and mouth to swallow cum. I am hard for you again and going to fuck your arse and shoot my cum over your face and lick it off for you. Get ready for me. Love you always Adrian. Xx

1 week ago

Wat a professional service. This girl is such a tease with the sexiest ability to make it feel real and wanting more. Sorry got cut off will defo finish wat was started. U kno who xxxx

1 week ago

Hi sexy Abby thanks for Tuesday that was fun I'll phone you Friday I'll make sure I've got a hard on for you and then we can have some fun and then I might just have a go on the VR it's going to your bed again 2 days from Friday so it won't be long we can have some sexy time I got a urine in a raging hard-on love you Ichigo

1 week ago

Abby is by far the best on here, such a sexy voice and so naughty. Dirty Graham.

1 week ago

Hi Abby Hope you are well. Also hope the wintry weather over the last few days in the capital was not too severe.

2 weeks ago

Hi Abby missing your company hope to speak to you soon I know for a fact you'll be back soon your friend Ichigo I love you babe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 weeks ago

Darling missing you so much already your one and only Bob xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Abby, hoping you will be on soon. Missing our chats Rob xx who loves you in heels

3 weeks ago

Bob you let me down

4 weeks ago

Darling so sorry about the weekend were ok know love u do much Bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

abby loved our chat this morning,you are a star xxxxxxxxxxxx chris

1 month ago

Hi darling Hope you enjoyed our romantic Valentine's Day yesterday. I know I did.

1 month ago

Happy Valentine's Day Abby. Hope what ever you are drinking tonight is MEANT to be drunk and NOT used for other purposes.

1 month ago

Hi Abby,Perfect is an understatement beautiful chat , excellent wank ,shot my load everywhere!!!!!Thanksxxxxx💦💦💦💦💦Robertxx👌

1 month ago

Hope you have recovered from last night

1 month ago

Make sure you put your specs on in future prior to taking anything out which is due to go down your throat Miss Dopey LOL. M8 westbound

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sexy Sue