Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Abby . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 4230
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

489 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. Iā€™m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Abby now!

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

5 days ago

Hi Hon. Hope you have a gr8 day. PS if attempting to do some decorating or plastering work make sure ALL PARTS are well covered. I see someone has the hots for you.

5 days ago

Happy birthday my sweet darling all the love in the world from your loving partner Bob xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx xxxx

6 days ago

Hi Abby thank you for understanding what I need. You have a lovely sexy voice. I love your photos. Luv Julianxxx

1 week ago

Hi Abby Hope you had a gr8 birthday and got lots of nice pressies too. PS try NOT to break any of your pressies LOL

1 week ago

Abbey have a nice birthday

1 week ago

:-)sexy

1 week ago

Hi, Honey you were wonderful yesterday afternoon really helped me a lot love you always treacle Bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

My sweet sexy voice Abby. What a fantastic chat with you. You really know how to tease me till I just explode with a big cum shot over your face. Love you to bits you are the best always satisfy me to the limit. Thanks so much for making my day. Adrian xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hello oficer Abby. Im so sorry we got cut off. I hope all goes well for you with everything. I also hope we can continue the roleplay as I very much enjoyed being in custody. I will keep my hard trunchon ready for you officer.

2 weeks ago

Just a simple thank you, for the time I was talking to you I forgot all my worries šŸ˜š

2 weeks ago

Abby have a nice birthday from your friend Ichigo kiss kiss kiss

2 weeks ago

Hey sexy Abby I'll be calling you on Friday the the 24th I've just watched Civic Rim 2 till then sexy I'll talk to you then on Friday the 24th please kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 weeks ago

Hi Abby Did your expected visitor turn up at 7pm this evening? I hope he was able to work his magic on all parts

3 weeks ago

To my darling walnut whirl & treacle tart always be here for you with your probs and love you forever Bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey "sweet cheeks" the previous comment re enquiring whether you are ready, willing and able to take a load of spunk deep inside your arse, HAS NOT been sent from The West of Scotland. It must have been sent from England. I have not been on here all week. The REAL West of Scotland

3 weeks ago

Are you ready willing and able to take an arse load of spunk from the west of Scotland

1 month ago

happy birthday week to darling Bob.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Mistress Abby The West of Scotland apologizes for our call ending so suddenly just now. I thought fuck "surely I aint ran out of credit" only to discover my signal had gone. Hope you get that "particular problem" you mentioned sorted A S A P The West of Scotland.

1 month ago

Am glad to be of assistance to a Lothian and Borders female. Now get those huge tits out, I aint half hungry.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

you sexy thing tits that bounce,bounce and bounce x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Nicki
(PIN: 1638)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie