Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
576 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Abby now!

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

1 day ago

Hi Abby Be careful if outdoors They say the white stuff is heading your way. I don't mean dandruff either. The M8 westbound

4 days ago

Hi Abby. Can’t thank you enough for making my days fantastic with your sexy voice and beautiful sexy body. You make me cum so much with your teasing . Always do what you say it’s so indulging . Love to spend a night with you caress your warm curvy body kiss you all over . Talk to you later be good but be naughty is better. Adrian xx😍👅

4 days ago

Thanks for last night it was fun I need to phone you again

6 days ago

Hi abbey it's Ichigo and I will let you ride my cock I will cum inside you we will have fun your friend Ichigo xxx

1 week ago

👋 Hi Abby , This morning was a great 👍 start to the day.Let tonight be as beautiful.I just need to be inside your panties licking your gorgeous pussy until it runs down my throat.👅👅 JAYXxxxx

1 week ago

A gorgeous scottish brekkie awaits you Abby. Yum Yum

1 week ago

Hi Abby Better batten down the hatches where you are, as its extremely gusty outdoors today.

1 week ago

Hi Abby Be carful if having to head outdoors today Monday 7 Jan 2019, as its extremely gusty and windy and that does not include the wind inside your knickers LOL.

2 weeks ago

Love you K Bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Abby you have such a sexy voice. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

hope you had a good new year and Christmas cant wait to speak to you again xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

such a gorgeous girl had a great chat with you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

very sexy lady xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

cant wait to chat to you.

2 weeks ago

love your titty's

2 weeks ago

Happy new year gorgeous

2 weeks ago

great body and wonderful woman

2 weeks ago

had a really good chat

2 weeks ago

lovely big tits

2 weeks ago

beautiful

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Alexa