Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amanda

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amanda on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6314

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amanda (Pin 6314)

Photos of Amanda

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amanda

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amanda isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
75 comments

Hi guys, my name is Amanda. I am 21 with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am slim, curvy in all the right places and I am very pretty, I have been told. At the moment I am home alone, feeling in a rather cheeky, naughty mood and I would love to talk to a nice sexy man, so please come over and talk to me. Call me on and enter PIN 6314 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amanda on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6314

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Amanda now!

Remember to enter PIN 6314

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amanda

2 months ago

I really loved fucking you baby. You always make me cum deep inside you. Simon. Xxxxxxxxxx

6 months ago

Amanda baby. You drive me wild when we are together. Your body makes me cum so hard and deep inside you. I love our sexy chats. Many more to come. Simon xxxxxxxx

7 months ago

Hi babe do you still wear sexy pvc babe xx

7 months ago

Amanda have gone to Aberdeen may not be on for a couple of weeks. Will miss you. Your Roger

7 months ago

Amanda - we have masturbated together before - but would you talk dirty and dominate a 60 yo wanker like me (if I phone Friday)?

7 months ago

Mandy, tried to call new "membership number" thing on here hope to speak soon? Mike from Manc xx ps missing our chats xx

7 months ago

Amanda are you going to be online about 2 today. Luke xxxx

8 months ago

Amanda great thank you , spunk everywhere once again good girl 😀

8 months ago

Amanda would u let me know u r ok Roger xxxxxx

8 months ago

Amanda is very good girl, she does what she is told 5 star from me. From you no who xx

8 months ago

Amanda (Houdini) you have perfected your disappearing act. I am having difficulty keeping up with you ( that is unusual) ha.PATIENCE that is the solution. Cock says ta ta so does Roger happy new year darling Amanda. Love you sexybum. Your scotchman. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 months ago

Really enjoyed our chat this morning Amanda! Then I looked at your photos - waooo!! You are gorgeous!! Will talk soon again. Your No. 1 Irish fan.

9 months ago

Hi Mandy thanks for a gorgeous time earlier your such a naughty girl speak soon baby 💋💋💋💋

11 months ago

Are you around Monday morning? I KNOW I'll me horny to hear such a dirty talking young lady ....

1 year ago

Amanda trying to get a message to you let me know if u get it love u Your scotchman xxxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Hi Amanda this is roger trying again to get a message to you. Just recovering from Cum cum. Luv you Amanda speak again soon. Bye luv xxxxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Hi Amanda are you ok miss you worried your Scotsman xxxx xx.

1 year ago

Hi Amanda on the train home now but still got a hard on thinking of how you managed to relieve me in the urinals before you cleaned up. Perhaps we can do it again? Tom.

1 year ago

You're a bad girl. Such good roleplay again with your little 3 girl fantasy - you should really try it!

1 year ago

so good to chat Saturday. you norty girl need to hear more about adele!! tell be about that fantasy 3 some next time?? You are the horniest woman around x Mike xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Sarah
(PIN: 7082)

Carla