Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7080

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7080)

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

Hi I’m Amelia, I’m a naughty forty business woman who loves to take any kind of dictation. I have long dark hair, green eyes and luscious lips. I have long legs and love wearing stilettos and suits. I would love to speak to you my agent number is 7080 Call me on and enter PIN 7080 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7080

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Amelia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7080

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

3 days ago

Still think photos 5 is one of the best on this site particularly if you zoom in on it really trunks me on DJ in wales

1 month ago

Bet you’d love that dildo in pic 3?to be my cock eh Amelia?? Tit wanker. 🍆🤪

1 month ago

Big james

2 months ago

hello amelia its david just finshed speaking to you thanks for the lovely chat what a wonderful lady and lots of fun ps you have the most wonderful pair of eyes,bet you thought i was going to say something else take care david 9/6/18 xxx

3 months ago

love your last picture of your arse, i want to stick my cock right up your tight little arse ring, your arsehole is the target and my cocks the dart x

3 months ago

Hi enjoyed our chat last week about your rise hope you will still be on about 1pm today G

3 months ago

Pure class I spoken to this lady a few times never lets you down and her photos are fantastic and will certainly call her again dave in south wales

4 months ago

What a great fantastic arse you have. Wud like to eat and lick that and fuck fuck the arse off you.. Wish woz at home now. Wud phone you.

4 months ago

Picture 2,5 omfg I need fuck your arse in does position! With you in your sexy suit and heels! xx love from James

5 months ago

Sexy amelia .... going to phone today you slut so pull that skirt up now!!! panties DOWN and bend over cus im gunna smash you up your arsehole and explode my spunk all over you xfrankx

6 months ago

Are you on Wed morn? I need you to make my little cock hard ... and let me masturbate on your legs. Danx

6 months ago

Lovely husky voice sexy business suit lifted her short skirt came over her stocking tops thanks Amelia

7 months ago

Love the pictures of you. Em em em wannnnn a fuck that lovely arse and shoooooooot shoooooooot my load up your arse..

7 months ago

Still waiting to know if u do anal so I can phone you? Sooner u let me know the sooner I can call. Belfast Paul.

8 months ago

Merry xmas to all you wankers out there, i hope santa gave you all what your heart desires xxxx

8 months ago

I fucking love your pics. My dick is gonna fall off I've been wanking it so hard. If u do anal I'm phoning you. Let me know. Belfast Paul.

8 months ago

pic5 yum wanking to it now, can i call to shoot my spunk up your arse? xxdavexx..

8 months ago

I'm constantly wanking over ur pics. I'm a phone sex virgin. Could u make me cum in less than one minute do u think?

8 months ago

Thank you for helping me, your sexy voice has help me to come xxxx

8 months ago

Amelia, l want sex up your bum. X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Nicki
(PIN: 1638)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie