Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Angel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Angel on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1763

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Angel (Pin 1763)

Photos of Angel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Angel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Angel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
55 comments

Hi, my names Angel. I'm 35, curvy with very ample breasts. I'd like nothing more than to turn you on dressed in my black sexy lingerie, high heels and my long slut red nails. I'm already hot, wet and horny thinking about it. Call me, I'm ready to tease and please. Call me on and enter PIN 1763 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Angel on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1763

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Angel now!

Remember to enter PIN 1763

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Angel

1 day ago

That shaved pussy drove me wild

3 days ago

Angel. You are quite simply one of the best girls I've ever spoken to

3 days ago

Angel, you were the most sexual girl l have ever had. Your voice melted me and my cock is always waiting to fill that incredible pussy of yours. Loving you always, Simon. Xxxxxx

5 days ago

Angel, I’m your anonymous self facial and cum eater from this morning. It tasted warm, with a mix of sweet and salty 😜. You are now 1 of 2 girls on here I’ll call regularly. You turned me on so much. Speak soon, Danny. Xx

1 month ago

Called twice, cum twice,will be back for more. James x

4 months ago

Amazed myself - 1 and a half - 7 more than expected !

5 months ago

Hi angel let them all know about Joy xxx

6 months ago

My pants are all sticky with cum just looking at your pics,xxx

6 months ago

Couldn't agree more. Back with a BANG!!!! hehehe :-D

6 months ago

My god, this girl is fantastic. Missed her so much. She's been off for a while but is back hotter and hornier than eva. MMMM hot sticky fun. Luv ya Sam from you know who ;-)

7 months ago

I mistress its jackie just to let you know i am going back to friends in blackpool but have a new position and use there so hopefully speak soon .love slut jackie.xx

8 months ago

Are you on tonight?I need to worship those feet x Tony

8 months ago

Hi angel,are you on Saturday night and if so what time? After our foot fetish session the other day I want to worship those red toes again xx Tony

10 months ago

She is just wonderful. I want to marry to this girl. In fact no, she's a real lady

10 months ago

can i spunk in your mouth ??

10 months ago

Oh wow. I want more and more You are amazing

11 months ago

very adventureous , love the guys and the girls!! lovely

1 year ago

Are you ready and willing

1 year ago

I'm back. Come and call me

1 year ago

Not seen you on line for a while?, Yorkshire Paul

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Janey