Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Angelicious

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Angelicious on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7283

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Angelicious (Pin 7283)

Photos of Angelicious

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Angelicious

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Angelicious isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
73 comments

Hello my name is Angelicious . I’m a curvy, voluptuous sexy lady. I’m 5ft6” with black silky hair and lovely brown eyes. I’m a 36DD, delightfully delicious and I’m a size 12. My best assets are my tits, eyes, legs lips, full lips and sexy round arse. I’m adventurous. Sexually I have high energy, who loves dressing up, phone sex. I love lingerie and role play. Call me on and enter PIN 7283 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Angelicious on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7283

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Angelicious now!

Remember to enter PIN 7283

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Angelicious

3 weeks ago

Hi gorgeous U are fucking stunning Best tits ever , think I’m gonna have a wank to that picture Tell me what u wearing I love g string and kinky sexy underwear Love Steve x

1 month ago

After watching you get fucked i want to lick out your massive wet spunky cunt xxx love Mr Smith

1 month ago

This lady sounds very interesting will have call you find out Andy in Newport

1 month ago

Hi J I put on a sexy corset on now just for you!! Black with lace trimming!! Satin and sexy I feel very naghtyughty

1 month ago

Hi James I hope your read my msg I sent earlier ! Sex Angel x

1 month ago

I can’t wait to speak to you tomorrow and Friday!. love you my sex-angel xxxx

1 month ago

Love you Angel xxxx

1 month ago

HI Dan Why dont u call your sexy lady! Dont u wanna empty those horny balls again!! FUck me real deep!

1 month ago

Hello Richard, How are you? You thinking about my sexy legs!! Can u call me if u wanna get hard! Your sexy Mistress!

1 month ago

Hope your wearing black heels and stockings? And I hope you have four fingers in your (my) cunt?. Remember I’ll know if you don’t. Sub-slut

1 month ago

On your knees slut! Open your mouth so I can fuck you. I hope your wearing black heels and stockings?. and better have bought a big 9” dildo?. My little sub-slut

1 month ago

Wow you are so dirty hope you liked hearing my rock hard cock I loved it when you was talking dirty to me babe I would fuck u deep and hard till I cum in your right wet pussy xxxx

1 month ago

Hi baby I wish I was in front of you wanking my big thick cock then cum all over your sexy arse mmmmm I am rock hard how dirty are you babe xxxx

2 months ago

Oh just came off the phone with this filthy girl, she made me shoot my hot load twice, will be phoning her again for more filthy,fucking,squirting,cum swapping and pissing fun, love you Angelicious xxx.

2 months ago

Hi babe love fuck you hard have baby with you dan

2 months ago

James come and speak to your sexy s slut! By the way I got fucked on Tue a lot!! x

2 months ago

Hi Dale u horny fuck I like how you sound when I talk to you! Do u want me to empty those balls again and again! Mmm

2 months ago

Ben -Bolton so nice to hear from u today... Love our chats! Call asap xx

2 months ago

dont know why we cut out but you made me cum so much and it felt amazing. love the way you get angry and fast. look forward to the next call. - Dale xx

2 months ago

Tomorrow new year’s eve dress really slutty, then pull two men bring them home and let them fuck you all New Year’s Day. My little sub-slut. L toy boy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Jenna
(PIN: 1029)

Tiffany