Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Angelicious

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Angelicious on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7283

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Angelicious (Pin 7283)

Photos of Angelicious

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Angelicious

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Angelicious isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
60 comments

Hello my name is Angelicious . I’m a curvy, voluptuous sexy lady. I’m 5ft6” with black silky hair and lovely brown eyes. I’m a 36DD, delightfully delicious and I’m a size 12. My best assets are my tits, eyes, legs lips, full lips and sexy round arse. I’m adventurous. Sexually I have high energy, who loves dressing up, phone sex. I love lingerie and role play. Call me on and enter PIN 7283 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Angelicious on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7283

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Angelicious now!

Remember to enter PIN 7283

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Angelicious

2 days ago

Oh just came off the phone with this filthy girl, she made me shoot my hot load twice, will be phoning her again for more filthy,fucking,squirting,cum swapping and pissing fun, love you Angelicious xxx.

2 weeks ago

Hi babe love fuck you hard have baby with you dan

2 weeks ago

James come and speak to your sexy s slut! By the way I got fucked on Tue a lot!! x

2 weeks ago

Hi Dale u horny fuck I like how you sound when I talk to you! Do u want me to empty those balls again and again! Mmm

2 weeks ago

Ben -Bolton so nice to hear from u today... Love our chats! Call asap xx

2 weeks ago

dont know why we cut out but you made me cum so much and it felt amazing. love the way you get angry and fast. look forward to the next call. - Dale xx

2 weeks ago

Tomorrow new year’s eve dress really slutty, then pull two men bring them home and let them fuck you all New Year’s Day. My little sub-slut. L toy boy

2 weeks ago

Hi James what happened with the call I do wanted to spk with u! You know you turn me on loads!!

2 weeks ago

Hi James what happened with the call I do wanted to spk with u! You know I turn me on loads!!

3 weeks ago

Good girl! This weekend finger fuck your cunt and arse for an hour ever 3 hours. Four fingers in both your cunt and arse. My little sub-slut L from your toy boy xx

3 weeks ago

Hey Toy Boy I was standing at the window playing myself...had on my sexy blk stockings and patent heels! I felt so horny my pussy got so wet thinking of our sex chats. Call me asap

3 weeks ago

Mmmmmm that’s a good sub-slut!. This time when you finger your cunt do it in front of your window!. In your black heels and stockings and finger yourself deep and hard for 30 minutes. Once you have done that leave me a message on here. And remember when send me a message be on your knees (I’ll know if your not) L your toy boy xx

3 weeks ago

Happy Christmas Ian - Derby!! sry its late but u need to sex chat with me asap!!

3 weeks ago

Hi James just read ur msg about fingering my cunt (yours)!! I pleasured myself this morning mmmm

3 weeks ago

Happy Christmas Luke u were supposed to get msg this yday Luke but it did not showed up. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas? You always make me feel good your so amazing! Do ur want to u fuck your a s-slut get me hot and horny like u do?? Shame u couldn't have me for dessert Christmas! I bet u wanted to eat me!!

3 weeks ago

Hello sub-slut every two hours I WANT you to put four fingers in (my cunt) and finger yourself DEEP and FAST. I want you to abuse your cunt. Remember I’ll know if your not doing it. Then I want you to leave me a message telling me what you did and how you felt after doing it. L from your toy boy xx

3 weeks ago

Nick Happy Christmas do u want some Christmas pudding? Mmm

3 weeks ago

Happy Christmas Kevin come and have your secretary she waiting for u to empty your balls

3 weeks ago

Happy Christmas Nick empty those balls on me

3 weeks ago

Hi My sexy fuck James how are u?? I read u msg if only u were here!! Lol you jaw would be on the floor!!! Stockings lacy knickers hot to trot! Happy Christmas shame u could eat me on for Christmas! Lol u know how do get all fired up !! From you cute cherry puss!! Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Alexa