Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Anna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Anna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7052

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Anna (Pin 7052)

Photos of Anna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Anna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Anna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
27 comments

Hi guys I'm Anna. If your looking for someone sultry and sexy with big boobs and you want to share your naughty's, unleash your kinkies and let me know about all of your fancy fetishes then give me a chance and I can share some of mine with you. Look forward to it. Call me on and enter PIN 7052 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Anna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7052

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Anna now!

Remember to enter PIN 7052

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Anna

1 week ago

Hi Anna just finished specking to not only are you stunning sexy and have fab voice your very good at what you do you heard me cum and boy was it good thank you dave 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 weeks ago

Anna is awesome and wanked my cock in a red hot bubble bath whilst her big tits bounced along to the action, top phone babe, fucking awesome time! Greg x

3 months ago

When are you going to be on again babe? X

5 months ago

Where are you Anna? I miss you x x

11 months ago

Hi Anna just talk to you dave in Cardiff thank you so much lovely call to a lovely lady

12 months ago

Speaking intimately with Anna early in the morning will put a smile in your trousers that can last all day, a memory of the mutual delight that gave her such loose wet pleasure and blissfully stiffened you to be the cum fountain from which she loves to drink. This young woman is exceptionally gifted. X

1 year ago

If your tastes run to women who are as good to listen to as they are to look at, Anna will be right up your street, Her soft well spoken voice accentuates the erotic qualities of the indecent suggestions she whispers urgently in your ear. Let yourself be guided by this deliciously filthy girl as she takes you on a tour of those places where her pleasure is felt most intensely. X

1 year ago

This young lady has a voice and imagination that could swell and stiffen the smallest and softest of cocks to the point where a poke in the eye with your own penis is a possibility. Her sex, her mouth and her bottom are perfect playspaces and given the right circumstances, her pee-hole is willing to play host to appropriate toys. Deliciously filthy.

1 year ago

Hi anna just spoke will be ringing soon with my gf thanks sexy

1 year ago

First time with Anna today, and hopefully many more times to cum in the future, sweet, sexy and slightly slutty, this young lady has a voice and imagination that will get you stiff so you can make her sloppy. Love the thought of you sitting in that self made perfect puddle of pleasure, XX

1 year ago

Just had the most amazing time with this stunner , cannot wait for the next session, so wonderful to talk to and listen to, love xx Roy xx

1 year ago

wow anna sexy horny chat with you today ,your sexy little pantie strings over your hips ,cum loads with you watching and talking beside the car ,keep them sexy strings pulled up over your hips ,horny steve xxxxxx

1 year ago

Hi Anna -great chat yesterday -thanks. Am in LA now on the ship we sail at 12 noon. Very cold here -will call en route Andrew x

1 year ago

Hi Anna I'm trying to reach you but to no avail xx my friend.

1 year ago

Hey you haven’t been in recently will you be on soon ? X

1 year ago

Hey I’d love to know which days you come on ? Lewis x

2 years ago

Hey will you be back on again soon? Lewis x

2 years ago

Hi Anna. Would you be up for a 3 way phone sex session with another horny woman on here? We could have some real fun and pleasure if you're up for it? I want to make you both cum and I reckon it would be orgasmic! Jake xxx

2 years ago

Hi Anna. I’ve been keeping an eye out for you but guess I haven’t been looking at the right times. I’ll keep looking. The teacher x

2 years ago

Hi Anna. That was absolutely orgasmic! I loved hearing you cum and it made me soooo horny and turned on knowing that you really enjoyed it. I think I'm a womaniser and true sex addict but want to speak to you again to have hardcore, real, explicit phone sex. Do you want me again? Speak soonI hope babe. Jake xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Virginia