Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Annie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Annie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7147

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Annie (Pin 7147)

Photos of Annie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Annie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Annie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
59 comments

Hey guys my name is Annie and I am a dirty dark haired temptress from Lincolnshire I am 5ft 5” a curvy size 12. I think you will find that I am a good all-rounder with lots of different kinks. So if you would like to explore hit 7147 for more. Call me on and enter PIN 7147 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Annie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7147

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Annie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7147

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Annie

2 days ago

Annie, another night of wonderful conversation - where did the time go, lol - take care until our time Friday -love and kisses xxx Billy Boy

6 days ago

Thanks Annie, Saturday night our time it is -you take care until then too, love and kisses xxx Billy Boy

1 week ago

OK Billy got your message and will speak to you at our usual time on Saturday, hope things improve soon love and xxxxs Annie

1 week ago

Annie, sent message earlier Monday, but it wasn't on at our time -tried phoning at our time, to say I still have ongoing issues as discussed which will continue to weekend - I will definitely be ok Saturday or Sunday at our time - hope all ok with you -take care, missing you so much - love and kisses xxx Billy Boy

1 week ago

Hey Annie sorry we got cut off. Forgot to tell you. We have maximum time on mobies. Jj

1 week ago

Annie, remember your homework re Bevin Boys, lol BB xxx

1 week ago

Hi Annie, thank you for your message and wishes - be in hospital till weekend -quite stressful but I'm holding up - hope your visiting going ok -I will be able to phone Monday night at our time Annie - you take care till then - love and kisses xxx BB

1 week ago

Billy boy , hope your dads feeling better soon and your managing ok , thinking of you , Mz Annie xxx

1 week ago

Chris thanks for the lovely review , look forward to our next chat , Annie xx

1 week ago

Jj I have my red flag out , you raging bull lol xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Annie it's chris. Just to say how much I enjoyed our chat. It was great to meet u and for all the guys out there , whatever your into this girl iso amazing. I hope we talk again soon babe. Until then take care.xx

2 weeks ago

Sorry honey Annie. Erupted like a raging bull. Jj

2 weeks ago

Annie, I love our conversations, I could talk with you all day and night, nearly did, lol - what an interesting and intellectual girl you are - time just passes too quickly - so looking forward to Tuesday for more of same - take care Annie until then, love and kisses xxx Billy Boy

2 weeks ago

Annie, hope things ok with you ? - take care, talk with you Thursday night, xxx BB

3 weeks ago

Annie, thank you for what you did Sunday night, in all the circumstances -hope all going well re that - take care till Thursday - you are a star and special girl xxx Billy Boy

3 weeks ago

Poetry in motion Annie, that's you xxx BB

3 weeks ago

Annie, your words paint a thousand pictures for me, love and kisses xxx Billy Boy

4 weeks ago

Annie, thank you once again for a wonderful night - your voice and words are amazing babes - without doubt you are simply the best - take care, you know that your inside my mind and soul - could talk to you for ever and ever, it's just so natural our chats and talk - till Sunday, William, lol xxx A +BB = perfection xxx

4 weeks ago

Tonight's the night Annie, goin to be alright xxx BB

4 weeks ago

Annie, ready and willing for double dom - you know I will be subby for both of you, l want to be played with, lol - love and kisses xxx BB

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Olivia
(PIN: 1818)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma