Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Annie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Annie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7147

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Annie (Pin 7147)

Photos of Annie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Annie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Annie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
24 comments

Hey guys my name is Annie and I am a dirty dark haired temptress from Lincolnshire I am 5ft 5” a curvy size 12. I think you will find that I am a good all-rounder with lots of different kinks. So if you would like to explore hit 7147 for more. Call me on and enter PIN 7147 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Annie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7147

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Annie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7147

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Annie

3 days ago

Annie, js received your message (Friday teatime ) - got issues with m & d, so not able to get in touch until Tuesday night 21st - hope that's OK - missing you, love & xxx BB

4 days ago

BILLY BOY .... THURS MIDNIGHT !!

1 week ago

Annie, sorry missed you, can fone you midweek at same time, Billie xxx

1 week ago

They say you should never revisit old haunts .......... its never the same second time round. Well Annie you really disproved that one. Thank you so much for a delightful chat last night... you are a star. Take care. John xx

2 weeks ago

Mistress Annie, lazy Sunday afternoon, looking forward to talking with you Wednesday night - or you taking control of me, lol - well I am your subby after all, lol - your plaything Billie boy xxx

2 weeks ago

Miststress Annie, I'm away until next Wednesday, can phone Wednesday night, your subby Billie xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey Billie , away on hols tonight ..catch you sunday at midnight ...Mz Annie xx

4 weeks ago

Annie, sorry to have missed you Sunday night, can phone Monday night - love and kisses xxx BB

4 weeks ago

Love you honey xxxxx guess who, lol xxxxx my 5 star girly BB

4 weeks ago

Annie, that was one of the best nights of my life babes - Saturday night fever, lol - you fucked my brains out, totally - Billy boy loves you Annie 👙👠👗👅👄👄👄xxx

1 month ago

Awesome chat, such a sexy lady. Will call again to discuss our mutual love of cum. Pete

1 month ago

Mistress Annie, you made me once, twice, three times a winner, thank you so much for doing that mistress Thursday night - you really are simply the best - will phone at weekend at agreed time Annie - hope you get to look at website I mentioned - mistress I will go all the way for you, love and xxx 👭

1 month ago

Annie, Thursday night js home 1230, so so missing you, I need you babes, when you next on ? Love and xxx Billy

1 month ago

Tonight's the night, it will be alright, - let's see where it takes us Annie , love Billy and 💋💋xxx

1 month ago

Annie, you excite me especially when listening to the lyrics of your song for me - and she drives me crazy , you do, love and 💋💋💋 - your Billy xxx

1 month ago

Mistress Annie, your in my heart your in my soul - it will be after midnight Thursday nite before I can fone, but will be ready for you with what you wanted me to have for you - t + w - I hope mistress will still be ok with time - you are driving me crazy mistress Annie, your submissive Billy 👭xxx

1 month ago

I have my song from you Annie, mines to you would be Simply the Best - 👭👙👠👗💋💋xxxx - guess who ? , lol xxx

1 month ago

Mistress Annie, I will do my homework as soon as possible and submit for your approval, maybe you could point me in right direction - your submissive A xxx B

1 month ago

Mistress Annie, your were amazing Friday night, your naughty nice voice so made me so horny, and submissive for you - I will do whatever you command mistresses , love Billy, your wee laddie, lol xxx 👄👄

3 months ago

Hello Annie with the lovely fanny.Its your 9inc cock Tim from Yeovil in Somerset.I had to have yet another bath as you made me SPUNK everywhere.Cum again in your Knicks xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katie
(PIN: 1038)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie
(PIN: 7170)

Zara