Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Babs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Babs on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1944

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Babs (Pin 1944)

Photos of Babs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Babs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Babs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
57 comments

Hello Boys I’m Babs, a leggy five foot 6 and a half inch blonde, got 36D tits with really nice hard nipples. I’ve a really wet and tight shaven pussy, so if you want a naughty lady to get your bloods flowing, Babs is my name, getting you to come is my game. Let’s come together, call me, I’m ready, are you? 1944 Call me on and enter PIN 1944 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Babs on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1944

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Babs now!

Remember to enter PIN 1944

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Babs

3 days ago

Hello Babs .............. you responsive, sexy lady ....... it was a delight to 'find' you last night. I went to the supermarket today and couldn't take my eyes off the check-out girl .... I kept wondering what was going on under her till (she wasn't as pretty as you though so probably nothing !). When is the best time to catch you ... if you don't mind me ringing again. John xx

2 weeks ago

Hey gorgeous ur amazing love ryan xx

1 month ago

Hi babe its mel. Are you free.x

2 months ago

You can spank me anytime jon

2 months ago

Can I spank u Steven

3 months ago

Em em nice tits wud like to waaaaank waaaaank over those tits..

4 months ago

Good job,made me cum in 18 minutes.Mohammed 24.06.2018

5 months ago

Nice baps babs😉

6 months ago

Job good. MOHAMMED

7 months ago

What a lovely lady sorry disappeared max call time rang out really wish could have been there to cuddle you really genuine lady cannot wait to speak to you soon love Jonathan xxxx

7 months ago

I love how you capture me with your loans as you fantasise of my cock up your tight pussy. We’d get up to naughty things together ;) Your #1, Marco.

7 months ago

Awesome! - Best by far. - Gaz xx

7 months ago

Great times Danny xxx

7 months ago

Hey Baby Babs. What an awesome time we had ;)

8 months ago

Hi babe. It's chris. Loved talking to u tonight. I'll defo be calling again soon. Best on here by far guys.x

10 months ago

Hi Babs. Hope you've given your boss at work the fucking they so desired.

10 months ago

Nice bikini,xxx

11 months ago

Mind blowing. Mohammed

1 year ago

hi babs its oli from York thank you so much for the fuck we had on Saturday night cant wait till next time. love oli xxxxx

1 year ago

Your the best sex I've ever add love to have a 3way with you

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Shelly