Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Cara

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cara on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1502

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cara (Pin 1502)

Photos of Cara

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cara

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cara isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1501 comments

Hi. My name is Cara. I’m a sexy, fit blonde with a fun and bubbly personality. I’m 5’6”, petite and very naughty! I love going out clubbing. I have a crazy high sex drive and I think about sex all the time. I am very open minded and I would love to hear about your fantasies. I’m a good pole dancer and I have a huge collection of sex toys, so call me on 1502 Call me on and enter PIN 1502 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cara on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1502

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Cara now!

Remember to enter PIN 1502

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cara

3 months ago

Message to all my Regs, you can catch me between (7pm-8am) daily, So let's get very naughty. Cara xxx

3 months ago

Great arse to spunk on. A xx

3 months ago

And a great arse to spunk on pic 3😉💦💦💦

3 months ago

Talk tonight and get of while talking over your lovely arse on Display picture, so wrong so fucking horny,

3 months ago

So glad you're back on nights Cara. Pete. XXX

3 months ago

Absolutely perfect, charming funny and so damned sexy. Lol x

3 months ago

Absolutely perfect, charming, funny, and so damned sexy.

3 months ago

And great arse to spunk on, pic 3😉 xx

3 months ago

Nice tits😁

3 months ago

I’ll get in there at five too then!! The tit wanker. 🤪

3 months ago

I’m having the morning of tomorrow now, just to have sex with you as the wife is working, will call at 10 on the dot, so have those panties held to one side for me to do you, Rob xxx

3 months ago

Glad I got you on your last nigh shift Cara, will get you around mid day wed as we said, fuck I just want to wank and wank over your pics. Steve

3 months ago

Cara, you keep promising to be on but I never get you, was looking forward to this morning but I’ve work now thisafternoon so maybe fuck with you later, Colin

3 months ago

Cara, you overslept for your new routine already, my cock is hard and ready to spunk all over your face, Rob

3 months ago

Yipppppeee Caras going back to days, catch you Thursday afternoon David x

3 months ago

Nice sexy chat on Sunday Cara, glad that your coming back on days now, so we can talk in afternoons again, Geordie charmer, xxx

3 months ago

To all my regs, I will be coming on from 9am in mornings till 6pm starting from Monday 9th as not getting on with the nights, so come play with my wet pussy with me. Cara x

3 months ago

Mandy, call me again soon, my slippy cunt is wanting yours rubbed hard into it, I love what you do to make me squirt, Cara x

3 months ago

Thanks for all the comments Cara xxx

3 months ago

When are you coming on line again baby? Miss you. A x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma