Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao 💦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Cara

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cara on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1502

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cara (Pin 1502)

Photos of Cara

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cara

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Cara . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1502
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1406 comments

Hi. My name is Cara. I’m a sexy, fit blonde with a fun and bubbly personality. I’m 5’6”, petite and very naughty! I love going out clubbing. I have a crazy high sex drive and I think about sex all the time. I am very open minded and I would love to hear about your fantasies. I’m a good pole dancer and I have a huge collection of sex toys, so call me on 1502 Call me on and enter PIN 1502 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cara on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1502

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Cara now!

Remember to enter PIN 1502

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cara

19 hours ago

Hi Cara, bet you sleept well after our night long session and afternoon sex session yesterday? I am looking forward to some more kinky fun today, body oils and your pussy combined make a real slippery mess, white panties today please, Nathan xxx

19 hours ago

Meghan, it was a pleasure showing my dick to you, sorry if you choked a little on my creamy load, tomorrow I will give insertion into your wet pussy a try, and believe me the squirty cream will ease it going in, and will also look sexy on your videos you like filming, you prince Harry. Xxx

1 day ago

sexy cara,i want to fuck your arsehole hard and fast, giving you ring sting x

1 day ago

Harry, thank you for finally showing me your dick, I wasn't expecting it to be 11 inches, you cum very quickly but I think you liked me catching all the dripping cum from your bouncy balls. Princess Meghan xxx

1 day ago

Thanks for an amazing weekend Cara. Good to see you busy. I'll catch you later in the week. Chris XOXOXO

1 day ago

Just like to say WHAT FUCKING LOVELY PICTURES 👀👀👅👅😉

1 day ago

Would love to fill cara's tight wet pussy with my thick creamy load xxx James

1 day ago

Hi Cara, all ok, will chat this week at some point sexy, Nathan xxx

2 days ago

Nathan, We didn't chat this weekend, hope your OK?, Call me soon, we need to cum together! Cara x

2 days ago

Hi Cara, hope you are having-had nice weekend? It was real nice Friday,sexy The Black panties were oh so sexy with bang bangs! Nathan xxx

2 days ago

Chris my blackcurrant pie, what a nice weekend it was with you hunni, I liked camping in your tent, riding your huge cock and giving you my arse, over the chunky log lol. Fuck me again tonight, your sweet anklet cumslut. Cara x

2 days ago

Brad, what a night we had, I was so sore this morning lol you fucked me foreverxxx my Manchester fuck stud. Cara x

3 days ago

My wonderful horny Chef, I was disappointed we got cut off. Call me soon sweetheart I loved chatting with you. So much I never got to tell you and positions we didn't do yet, Miss you already, don't forget me! Cara x

3 days ago

You do me , as well Cara, xx

3 days ago

Amazing women x

4 days ago

Cara, I did enjoy the tune, thanks. Horny as hell, hope to catch you over the weekend. Chris.

4 days ago

Cara😘 I think we keep getting a real bad conection and get cut of???when I get through😂😂 will try later today but this is my last weekend in uk, and then I’m of, so will try to speak, but if not, look after yourself and hope you won’t miss me to much, Tony Mwaaaaah! Xxxx

4 days ago

Hi Cara, one thing I’d like you to wear for our next chat, is the bang bang shoes you talk about, with the panties, so I can hold the heels for nice hard pounding of your pussy, Nathan xxx

4 days ago

Hi Cara, will call again soon for a nice sexy chat, so keep your knickers on, real nice clit and arse to be stuck to, Nathan xxx

5 days ago

Brad, you make me randy as hell, ( go go go go ) lol my fingers are soaking now! Call me soon, sweetheart. Cara x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Cara
(PIN: 1502)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page