Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 28 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 28 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time πŸ’‹

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmen (Pin 1087)

Photos of Carmen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
457 comments

Hi, I'm Carmen, with long brunette hair and hazel eyes. I have large bouncy boobs and a great round bum. I love to dress up and anything goes. We can enjoy dirty or fun. Go on press the button, let me make you cum. Call me on and enter PIN 1087 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1087

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Carmen now!

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmen

4 days ago

Me again you on tomorrow night babe Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx at 2am if so can u be in wot u got on in the pictures babe fore me as it time to be spanked by me Steven xxxxxxxx

4 days ago

When u back on babe Steven xxxxxxxx

6 days ago

Look forward to speaking to you soon Carmen, it’s been a while you sexy woman. My abs are looking firm for you rub that oil on...Chris X

2 weeks ago

Morning sexy fuckers .. I'm away from Friday31st may back on line Monday the 10th June . .keep wanking and remember there are lots of horny horny ladies waiting to talk to you xxxxx xx

3 weeks ago

Thanks again Carmen talked many times now and every time you meet my expectations and more loved liking your fantastic hairy Pusie and then having you you dogy style made cum fantastic dave in wales

3 weeks ago

Can u wate 2 weeks fore me babe Steven xxxxxxxx as I so busy right now sexy xxxxxxxx thanks

3 weeks ago

Mmmmmm did you say SPANKING Steve ...mmmmmm I can not wait ... To bend over for you xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey me again Steven I ring u soon but won't be till after 2weeks time Steven to give u that spanking u bin wating fore XXX by fore now

1 month ago

I let u no when but wot nights u on and wot the latest u on till babe Steven xxxxxxxx I don't no when I will ring u but I let u no babe xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

First time had wanking instructions mind blowing . Fuck incredible x thank you sexy bitchx

1 month ago

Carmen, that was a lovely chat. You are beautiful, very sexy and dirty. Hopefully speak soon. Dave xx

1 month ago

I no I not called yet I try soon when I nex free to give u the spanking babe Steven xxxxxxxx I let u no

1 month ago

Beautiful looks scrumptious tits brilliant nipples and a gorgeous cunt xxz

1 month ago

Love you lots Tim xxx

1 month ago

Hi Carmen, sorry l havnt been in touch. Would you be available around 8pm on weds evening? Norman x

1 month ago

Good will u pot on wot u got on in the pictures babe Steven when I ring you Sunday night babe xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Steven I love your messages ... look forward to talking ... Xx horny horny horny xx

1 month ago

Did u like my message babe and get my message babe Steven

1 month ago

Can u be in wot u got on in the pictures fore me Steven on Sunday if u on Sunday night babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx love it babe xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

If u on Sunday night babe spanking u will be fun can't wait to finally spank u babe Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx hope u think of me all redy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally