Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmen (Pin 1087)

Photos of Carmen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
363 comments

Hi, I'm Carmen, with long brunette hair and hazel eyes. I have large bouncy boobs and a great round bum. I love to dress up and anything goes. We can enjoy dirty or fun. Go on press the button, let me make you cum. Call me on and enter PIN 1087 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1087

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Carmen now!

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmen

1 day ago

Love you tugging my BALLS x

4 days ago

Simply Divine xx

5 days ago

Depending what time your on tomorrow you getting a call of me can’t wait to talk to most sexy lady on this site hope your on before miday dave in wales

6 days ago

Wow talk to this stunner last night, she had me hard right away and it was not long before I was cumming loads of hot cum out of my cock xx

6 days ago

Love you babe, still got a sore knob from wanking with you 😀😂 Robxx

1 week ago

Hi babe Your one goid fuck😀 Speak soon rob xx

1 week ago

Loved wanking for you tonight Carmen. Thanks xxx

1 week ago

Hi Dave my sexy Welsh man xx looking forward to our next sexy chatxxx

1 week ago

Looking forward to the call your going to get this week can’t wait to talk to the most amazing lady on this site she dose everything it say on the tin then adds a lot more dave your welsh mate

1 week ago

Carmen post a message to you last Friday it’s dave in wales it’s not been put on this site yet ?? So try again I phoned lots of ladies on this site but no one I mean now has ever made shoot my load like you did week you have heard me carmen you were fantastic and will be getting calls off me ❤️

2 weeks ago

Hot sexy amazing woman x

2 weeks ago

Hi it’s dave wales helo beautyfull we just had chat and what chat it was your every mans wet dream I phone a lot ladies on this site your up there at the top your brilliant at what you do you Ouse sex with every word you speck your also honest and intelligent it was a delight talking to you and I very much look forward to many more phone chats in fact you may we’ll be the only lady I will phone from now on 😄👍

2 weeks ago

Alex Alex Alex ...giant Yorkie and a bicycle built for two xx

2 weeks ago

Still got the best photo of Pusie hair on this site along with the above comments you will be getting a call off me very soon stunning lady DJ in Cardiff

2 weeks ago

Wow what a conversation we had!!! What a woman Carmen is.... She is the BEST of all on here, love you baby XXX xxx XXX (long haired Alex) xxx xxx

2 weeks ago

Wanking instructions fucking marvelous xx

3 weeks ago

Lovely Carmen, .hungry for those soft dumplings. Can't wait until I speak to you again! Your G.Pen XX

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas all you naughty lot ... Remember if can't be good Be very very Naughty ...like me ..mmmmmmm. Xxx.. I will be back online Thursday evening the 27th December xxx

3 weeks ago

Wanna wank for you in my stockings. Paul xxxx

4 weeks ago

Merry almost Christmas .. come and join me . I am online now waiting for you x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Alexa