Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Chelsea

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chelsea on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7203

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chelsea (Pin 7203)

Photos of Chelsea

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chelsea

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chelsea isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hi I’m Chelsea, I’m a brunette with 36 BB chest, slim but curvy. I’m a horny 30 year bisexual girl who loves loads of horny naughty fun with men and women. So don’t be shy give me a call for some horny naughty se. so come on, get calling don’t be shy. Speak soon bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7203 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chelsea on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7203

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Chelsea now!

Remember to enter PIN 7203

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chelsea

2 months ago

Hi Chelsea I got cut off. Not sure why. I will call you again, Steven from Liverpool.

2 months ago

I love wearing stockings suspenders xx

2 months ago

Why don’t you reply..,

3 months ago

Hi Chelsea do you wear stockings x

3 months ago

Loving pic 4, would love to fuck you in that position xx Ray

4 months ago

Loving pic 4 xxx, so sexy would love to fuck you hard in that position xxx

5 months ago

I like to fuck camen wereing black lather jacket darcymoar.

5 months ago

Jamb it in

7 months ago

Thanks for the relief sexy lady

7 months ago

come back for more naughty fun Tony xxxx

7 months ago

Now i will fuck you ALL

9 months ago

Hi sorry we got cut off xx tony

9 months ago

Hi Chelsea it's Roy here with your Xmas present all covered with squirty cream ready for you to lick and suck off. And you lying on the bed legs wide open and a banana inserted into your pussy ready for me to eat out also covered with squirty cream . banana covered in pussy juice. Lovely. Lots of love from Roy 🐅 xxxx

9 months ago

hi Roy looking forward to our next naughty fun chat speak soon sexy xxx

9 months ago

Glad you love the new pics hunni speak soon xxxxx

10 months ago

Love the new photo set Chelsea xx

10 months ago

Hi Chelsea Roy here.thank you for our lovely chat would love to lick your lovely pussy out and taste your lovely pussy juice and then slide my cock in your pussy and fuck you love from Roy 🐅 xxx

10 months ago

Hi Roy love our naughty chats look forward to many more with you I'll be on most evenings til late xxx

11 months ago

Can't stop looking at the picture of you pulling your panties to one side and showing your lovely pussy I would love to get my head between your lovely legs and lick you out and then slide my cock in you and fuck you love from Roy xxx

11 months ago

Hi Chelsea I love it when you pull your panties to one side and show your lovely pussy I would love to lick you out and slide my cock in to you and fuck you love from Roy xxx 😋😋😋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mary Jane
(PIN: 3013)

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Coco La Ma