Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M ๐Ÿ’‹
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Coco La Ma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Coco La Ma (Pin 7239)

Photos of Coco La Ma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Coco La Ma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Coco La Ma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
48 comments

Hi guys, my name is Coco La-ma. I am a 28 year old black beauty who is new to the block and ready to suck your cock. I have a toned curvy body with a big tight ass and Large suck-able nipples. I am a pole dancer and would love to swivel on your pole! I am very flexible and ready for action so come on guys. Call me on and enter PIN 7239 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7239

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Coco La Ma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Coco La Ma

6 days ago

Hello Gorgeous CoCo, Iโ€™ve had a thought for Valentineโ€™s Day. 69 me licking you out. As you suck me off then turn you over for a long fuck ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ PETER xxx

1 week ago

CoCo , picture 5 says it all , Iโ€™m in need of a close chat with you as I want to lick and fuck your beautiful cunt.XxxAaron@@@@@ Happy Valentineโ€™s Day.

1 week ago

I would love to fuck that juicy cunt from behind and bite on those big black nipples xx

1 week ago

Coco,get back on line A S A P I need to empty my swollen bollocks between the crack in your arse again Peter๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜‹xxx

1 week ago

CoCo I wish it had been me taking your pictures 4&5 i would have fucked You senseless then and now .beutiful JAY ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅxxx

1 week ago

Baby it's Robert are you coming back online xx

2 weeks ago

Coco,picture 5 says it all you must be the most gorgeous sexy ebony babe on this site. I want and need to lick ๐Ÿ‘… and fuck your gorgeous sexy cunt forever.๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…ROBERT.xxxxxxx. Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

2 weeks ago

Gorgeous Coco, picture five says it all. I want my face buried deep between your arse cheeks ๐Ÿ‘… licking you until your nectar flows like a hummingbird sucking nectar from the flower .My God you are so fucking sexy.๐Ÿ‘…๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ Your Belfast Boy โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ

3 weeks ago

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ Coco, As I start to cum, I will ease my prick gently out of your beutiful cunt until I splash cum all over your pussy lips ready to be licked ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…off . Darnell ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฃxx

3 weeks ago

Hi babe love spent all night with you in bed you sow sexy e I want marry you dan

1 month ago

Coco, you are the best looking gorgeous beautiful piece of sexy art on this network.I want to make love to you until my cock falls off.The best of the best.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your Irish โ˜˜๏ธ Boy .

1 month ago

Perfect!!!!!!

1 month ago

Hi coco just had a chat wow I came so hard I thought I was gonna explode speak to you soon shaved Paul xxx

1 month ago

Hung on as long as I could then blew my load with her on top. Such a good fuck

2 months ago

Coco is a big tease but she soon got down and dirty when she saw my big cock waiting to split that beautiful cunt open ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐ŸฟDarnell the dark destroyer!!!

2 months ago

Had a tough day so struggled to get hard but Coco was really nice and reassuring. Once we got it up had a lovely quick fuck with her on top. Too much for me to handle. Hope to give a better show next time. What a fuck she is!

4 months ago

Lovely call with Coco this a.m. XXX Dave

5 months ago

Hiya sweetie, sorry we got cut off, but had a lovely time together and I look forward to chatting with you in the future Matthew xxx

5 months ago

Coco lease Cum on soon I wants to Suck your geogeous Tits and bury my tongue in that Juicy Tight Pussy when you Cum. I also want my face on between your Bum Cheeks as I Lick your Pussy. After which I will Fuck you then Lick you again and again. Beautiful. XXXXXX

5 months ago

Coco I just cannot wait until the next time we speak(?) Though we don't have time to speak do we. All we both want to do is You use your Mouth for one thing, while I use My Tounge for some else.. Be assured My Tongue likes nice Sweet Juicy things and I know yours is always juicy and at the ready. Best close this or otherwise I'll have a Selfie looking at your Pictures XXX Talk soon

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Sophie
(PIN: 7226)

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Suzie