Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Coco La Ma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Coco La Ma (Pin 7239)

Photos of Coco La Ma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Coco La Ma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Coco La Ma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
32 comments

Hi guys, my name is Coco La-ma. I am a 28 year old black beauty who is new to the block and ready to suck your cock. I have a toned curvy body with a big tight ass and Large suck-able nipples. I am a pole dancer and would love to swivel on your pole! I am very flexible and ready for action so come on guys. Call me on and enter PIN 7239 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7239

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Coco La Ma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Coco La Ma

1 month ago

Lovely call with Coco this a.m. XXX Dave

2 months ago

Hiya sweetie, sorry we got cut off, but had a lovely time together and I look forward to chatting with you in the future Matthew xxx

2 months ago

Coco lease Cum on soon I wants to Suck your geogeous Tits and bury my tongue in that Juicy Tight Pussy when you Cum. I also want my face on between your Bum Cheeks as I Lick your Pussy. After which I will Fuck you then Lick you again and again. Beautiful. XXXXXX

3 months ago

Coco I just cannot wait until the next time we speak(?) Though we don't have time to speak do we. All we both want to do is You use your Mouth for one thing, while I use My Tounge for some else.. Be assured My Tongue likes nice Sweet Juicy things and I know yours is always juicy and at the ready. Best close this or otherwise I'll have a Selfie looking at your Pictures XXX Talk soon

3 months ago

Wow! I Hope you CUM on again tonight Coco because I'm ready right know and getting Harder by the minute to have what we had last night and both thoroughly enjoyed. Your Pussy is just Delicious I want more and more of it. Peter

3 months ago

Well Coco My Patience was rewarded you Came on and made me Cum and it was as lovely as I thought it would. You are everything I thought you would be Thank You...Peter...XXX

3 months ago

Hello Coco I'm waiting for you to CUM on so I can Log on. Then you can me show just how good you are. In the meantime I am looking at your Lovely Pictures (guess what I'm doing while I look at them?) Yes that's right but I want to with You. XXX

3 months ago

Hello Coco I've just opened an Account just for you. So will be with you soon for some real live Fun XXX

4 months ago

coco you are so gorgeous and delicious

4 months ago

Hey coco it’s your sammy here I love it when you sit that big black ass on my face and grind it will ring you soon as I can’t stop thinking about that big booty of yours πŸ˜‰

4 months ago

hi this is coco I'm on line cum and have some dirty sex I'm feeling horny right now xxxxx

5 months ago

Hi

5 months ago

Hi there x phoned you earlier. Glad i dib. God you were really good and dirty cow your one randy bitch. You drained my balls of spunk over that lovely pussy and fuck it was good. Def phone you again from Steve..

6 months ago

Please come back online!!

6 months ago

Come back!!

6 months ago

Please come back online!

7 months ago

Need to empty my balls inside u James xx

10 months ago

hi babe have u missed hearing my hard cock on the phone love paul xxx

11 months ago

Hurry up and finish chatting to.. I want to fuck that lovely pussy of yours and ur nice tight arse anf cummmmmm over your face loads.

11 months ago

Need to empty my balls in your fuck holes

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Annie