Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Curvy Kirsty

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Curvy Kirsty on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7245

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Curvy Kirsty (Pin 7245)

Photos of Curvy Kirsty

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Curvy Kirsty

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Curvy Kirsty isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
67 comments

Hi boys. It’s curvy Kirsty here. I’m 5ft 2” with long blonde hair, blue eyes, a 32DD chest and a size 12 waist. I’m a Brummie with curves in all the right places and I love to chat. So, let’s get chatting boys and I’ll speak to you all soon. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7245 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Curvy Kirsty on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7245

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Curvy Kirsty now!

Remember to enter PIN 7245

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Curvy Kirsty

4 days ago

Hey babe when u back on I try and get u nex week now hopefully xxxxxxxx Steven

1 week ago

X

2 weeks ago

Can't wait to spank u and u to be in wot u got on in the pictures babe Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx getting hard just looking at u Steven

2 weeks ago

👌🤓

2 weeks ago

Can't wait fore it to night can u where wot u got on in yore picture babe I can't wate as I bin think of spanking you and doing everything with u sexy hope u bin think of me Steven

2 weeks ago

Good I speak to you tonight will u where wot u got on in the pictures babe later on at 2am xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx sexy can't wait Steven

2 weeks ago

Hope u got my message babe xxxxxxxx Steven u on tonight ore u won't a nuffer night Steven it up to u sexy as long it at 2am and u in wot u in in the pictures sexy

2 weeks ago

Hi ya sexy Steven I’ll be on most nights this week love a good night tonight xxx

2 weeks ago

U on tonight when u on babe so I can spank u and make up fore Friday night just Gon I tell u y on the phone plus can u be in wot u got on in the pictures for me Steven

3 weeks ago

Hey babe sorry can't do tonight sorry I was looking forward to this to but can't do it sume think has cum up I need to get sorted so I ring u on Wednesday night babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx I can't wait to do u I bin think off u but it got to wate babe Steven let u no wot time I ring u Wednesday night I let u no I busy now till then sorry I tell u wesday night wot happen

3 weeks ago

Did you get my message babe about today sexy Steven ring u late be in wot u go on in the pictures fore me Steven xxxxxxxx speak soon babe at 2 am to night babe xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

I DO VICTOR!!!!

3 weeks ago

U on tomorrow night at 2am babe I won't u babe in wot u got on in the pictures if u are on tomorrow as I ring you tomorrow and spank u babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx i can't wait to babe Steven

3 weeks ago

DO YOU ACCEPT A FULL LOAD UP YOUR CUNT AND ARSE X VICTOR

3 weeks ago

Can't stop thinking about u babe xxxxxxxx on Friday night if I can get hold of u and u not busy that much I won't u in wot u got on in the pictures for me so I can fuck u in them and more and be ready fore sume spanking I won't u yore picture s tren me on to much and my dick redy to exploded with cume in yore arss tits and every part of u I going to cufer u with it I got a lot of spunk fore u I so horny i can't wait babe xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Steven! Look forward to chatting to you soon! I’d love you to speak my ass

3 weeks ago

Can't wait to do u this week sorry about Friday night babe i make this up to u be redy this week yore arss is going to get a spanking babe and my big dick I won't u babe so bad bing think of u a lot lately sexy xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx can u where wot u got on in the pictures fore me babe xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

I ring this week at the end of the week Steven sorry about Friday night could not get hold off u sexy I won't u babe xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Do you accept a very full load up your CUNT and arse xxx victor

3 weeks ago

Sorry babe can't ring u now till next week Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx sorry I make it up to u in the week

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Jenna
(PIN: 1029)

Sexy Sue