Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 18 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 30 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 30 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Curvy Kirsty

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Curvy Kirsty on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7245

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Curvy Kirsty (Pin 7245)

Photos of Curvy Kirsty

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Curvy Kirsty

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Curvy Kirsty isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
95 comments

Hi boys. It’s curvy Kirsty here. I’m 5ft 2” with long blonde hair, blue eyes, a 32DD chest and a size 12 waist. I’m a Brummie with curves in all the right places and I love to chat. So, let’s get chatting boys and I’ll speak to you all soon. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7245 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Curvy Kirsty on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7245

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Curvy Kirsty now!

Remember to enter PIN 7245

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Curvy Kirsty

4 days ago

Hope you redy tomorrow night babe Steven xxxxxxxx yore arss is getting a spanking babe can you where wot u got on babe in the pictures fore me tomorrow night sexy xxxxxxxx Steven

4 days ago

I have several toys

4 days ago

Hey babe u on Friday night babe xxxxxxxx if u are I won't u in wot u got on in the pictures fore me Steven be ready fore me babe as it will be spank time xxxxxxxx Steven

1 week ago

U have any toys babe xx Michael

1 week ago

Nex week can't wait to speak with you again on the Friday night babe if u on Friday night xxxxxxxx I can't wait to get u out of that black thong of yores tack yore black top off and slap yore arss and tits and more I can't wait to make u my sexy slut babe can't wait fore it at like 2am on Friday babe hope u looking forward to it Steven xxxx xxxxxxxx and my big Dick I will leave u think of me now speak nex week on Friday sexy

1 week ago

That was my message the last one Steven xxxxxxxx about yore arss being mine to spank u sexy all mine just fore got to say my name eny way can't wait to spank u nex week at the end of the week sexy Steven

1 week ago

Good me to yore arss is mine spanking it soon babe xxxxxxxx at the end of next week can't wait to spank u babe xxxxxxxx bin miss you a lot xxxxxxxx to

2 weeks ago

Ok sexy Steve looking forward to it

2 weeks ago

Ok sexy Steve

2 weeks ago

I ring you at the end of next week it was me hoo sent that message Steven

2 weeks ago

I ring u soon can u wate till the end of nex week babe xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Sexy Steve!!! Ready for you

3 weeks ago

Hey sexy it me Steven will u be on nex week babe as I won't u so bad yore sexy arss I won't them tits to all mine nex week sexy be redy fore sume spanking I take u like my sexy slut babe I bin think of u a lot can't wait to take u out that sexy black thong and top and play with u let me take control of u slap them big tits and arss think off me every night sexy Steven do that to u xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Yes hun

3 weeks ago

Can I shoot my load over your cunt and tits

3 weeks ago

Sexy Steve name a day and time!! I’ll be on line!!! I’d love to chat!!!!

3 weeks ago

Wot night u on babe Steven I bin miss u I can't do this week ore nex week but the week after that one I can I ring u then and give u the long last spanking I was going to give u I keep getting busy lately but I be free in 2 weeks time to ring u then bin missing you a lot sexy xxxxxxxx by fore now Steven

1 month ago

Hey we keep missing each other babe Steven when u back in n so I can ring u again I let u no when

1 month ago

Hey babe it Steven can't do Sunday night babe but if u on nex weekend we can Steven xxxxxxxx hope so sorry that can't do this Sunday but all well we can talk nex Sunday night babe xxxxxxxx Steven

1 month ago

Will u be on this Sunday night babe xxxxxxxx Steven

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Kelly