Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Curvy Kirsty

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Curvy Kirsty on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7245

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Curvy Kirsty (Pin 7245)

Photos of Curvy Kirsty

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Curvy Kirsty

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Curvy Kirsty isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
23 comments

Hi boys. It’s curvy Kirsty here. I’m 5ft 2” with long blonde hair, blue eyes, a 32DD chest and a size 12 waist. I’m a Brummie with curves in all the right places and I love to chat. So, let’s get chatting boys and I’ll speak to you all soon. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7245 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Curvy Kirsty on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7245

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Curvy Kirsty now!

Remember to enter PIN 7245

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Curvy Kirsty

1 week ago

I let us no when I call u Steven hope it soon as I won't to spank u be redy when I do get time to ring u fore one I let us no when I ring u but can't do tonight

1 week ago

Sorry wot be about to ring now till maby nex week Steven let us no when I can

2 weeks ago

Sorry can't do this week but I can do next week ore the week after if I free now be redy as I let u no when steven

2 weeks ago

Sorry missed u pc bin playing up so cold not see when u where on wot nights u on till late I get u then sexy xxxxxxxx steven

2 weeks ago

Hello Steve! I’ll be on this evening about 7ish

2 weeks ago

When u nex on hope u get my message babe I bin wating to spank u fore a long time now Steven

2 weeks ago

Willy Wanker love you to wank for me

2 weeks ago

Do you like a spunk shower

3 weeks ago

Are u on this weekend Steven

4 weeks ago

I ring you if u on at the weekend at 2 on woods babe Steven xxxxxxxx can u where wot u got on in the pictures when I ring u sexy xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Kirsty wanna wank for you. All my love. Willy Wanker xxxxxxx

1 month ago

I will be free soon Steven get ready fore a spanking

2 months ago

When your free Steve! Love to chat

2 months ago

Kl wot days u on till at night time till like 2 Steven XXX. XXX

2 months ago

Yes you can Steven

2 months ago

Can I slap yore ARSS steven

3 months ago

Wow. Pic 5 !

4 months ago

Oh yes! I’m red hot

5 months ago

Nothing fake about this lady she all women and everything in the right place bets she red hot in the sack 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

6 months ago

Thanks sexy!!! Hope you enjoy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Alexa