Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪💋💋👅👅👅💞🔥🔥.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Debs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debs on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debs (Pin 7205)

Photos of Debs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Debs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
158 comments

Hi guys, my names Debbie, I am 54 and I come from Salford. I’ve got long brown hair and blue eyes. I am a dress size 12 to 14. My pussy is always wet, I love being licked out. I’m alone and horny. Call me guys on 7205, I’m waiting to make you happy. Call me on and enter PIN 7205 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debs on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Debs now!

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Debs

4 days ago

hi michelle love to chatting to you this morning take care chat soon love deb xx

6 days ago

Hey hun thank you for this morning was lovely chatting to you take care beautiful xxx Michelle

2 weeks ago

Hiya gorgeous fancy a session tonight, been a while darlin. Ray xx

2 weeks ago

hi michelle chat soon love deb xx

3 weeks ago

hey debs thanks for the other day you beautiful vixen chat soon take care. Love Michelle xxxx

4 weeks ago

hi michelle hope you are ok talk soon deb xxxx

4 weeks ago

Hey debs thanks for the other day was amazing will talk to you again soon take care Michelle xoxoxoxx

4 weeks ago

hi debs just trying to get over another fucking fab wank dont forget to tell hubby about the 14 mile shag readers will be wondering love you xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

And I really would drink it all K!.....Debs xxx

1 month ago

Thank you so much, Debs. You said all the right thinks, used all the right words. You gave me a fantastic cum and I'm still thinking of you saying you wanted to drink it all. Cheers Babe.K

1 month ago

Thanks for all your comments guys and gals, sorry not been able to say hi here as I been really busy! Lovely to chat to you Michelle, always love our chats and also Cheryl, Im always on but its not always easy to catch me! please keep trying if as you all make my day :).. Debs xxx

1 month ago

hi Ray, im always on for you darling...Debs xxx

1 month ago

Hiya Debs, are you on all day gorgeous?please let me know Ray xx

2 months ago

Hi Debs would love to chat with you would be lovely if you could do the occasional early morning spot say around 7 30 love Cheryl xx

2 months ago

Thanks for the lovely chat Debs loved it as usual I hope you look up what I said love Michelle ^_^ xx

2 months ago

thanks for aweswome comments guys! And great to chat to you Michelle, really enjoy hearing from you ...Debs xxx

2 months ago

Thanks for the chat Debs it was lovely will speak to you again soon xx love Michelle

2 months ago

Will call later gorgeous, keep missing you. Want to fill ur pussy & ass with my cum. Let me know when you'll be online til please. Ray xxx

3 months ago

Looking forward to shooting my load all over your face again Debs, Colin xx

3 months ago

you are very welcome Michelle and thank you :)…..but now I cant sleep coz I wanna hear this latest pool....fun!....lol ...Debs xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Annie
(PIN: 7145)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha