Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Diana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Diana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6898

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Diana (Pin 6898)

Photos of Diana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Diana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Diana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
102 comments

Hi my names Diana. I am a curvaceous woman with big bouncy titties and an arse to match. I am also single so I enjoy a swinging life with boys and girls. I love a bit of dirty chat, it gets me very, very sexed up and my pussy wet. So if you fancy hearing that pussy, you come and find me. Call me on and enter PIN 6898 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Diana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6898

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Diana now!

Remember to enter PIN 6898

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Diana

1 month ago

Diana you are fucking gorgeous I love big women with huge tits, when are you on next I'd love for us to cum together. Graham xx

3 months ago

God damn I’ve only looked at your pictures but my cock is already rock solid for you I just want to big ass sitting on my face while you wank me off xx joe

3 months ago

Delighted to see you were on this afternoon Diana but disappointed to find myself pipped at the post each time by faster fingered fellas, I really ought to keep you on speed-dial but its proof that your deliciously erotic conversation is appreciated by many more than myself. I miss your beautiful soft voice in my ear and the dripping honey of your sex on my tongue, but mostly its your creatively filthy imagination. Bathe me in the juices your most intimate flesh and feed me as only you can. X

5 months ago

Lovely bum .love to have sat on my face. Then on my hard cock..

6 months ago

Wot a lovely arse u have and pussy .love to lick lick lick that pussy from be hinb and cummmmmm over that arse

6 months ago

Great tits great shag

7 months ago

Impossible to overstate just how giftedly filthy this sensual Scottish superslut can be.She ticks all the erotic boxes, she is smart. articulate, imaginative, perceptive and intuitive. Her beautiful voice accentuates and heightens her enthusiastic participation in fantasies we have shared and developed together over a long time. Diana is the real deal, accept no substitute.

8 months ago

Wanna wank my little dick for you

8 months ago

Hi Diana, love chatting & getting filthy with you, came bucketloads into my Fleshlight while fantasising of you fucking my big English cock ;) Love calling you when the chance arises when i'm horny, Tomi xxx

8 months ago

I am soaked in a cum blast explosion thank you Diana excellent service 10/10

8 months ago

Made me fill the condom up big time

9 months ago

Such a hot 'n' filthy Scottish lass, i'll make sure I've got better stamina next time Diana ;) Tomi xx

9 months ago

Diana deserves an Oscar for the uncanny ability she has to extend and enhance the long held fantasies of callers with the imagination to give her the kind of material she can work with. When you find her sweet spot, the lubricant flow from that perfect pussy could put even strong swimmers at risk. Dive in, the liquid is lovely.

9 months ago

Diana will take you there and back, love Andy L

10 months ago

Amazing sexy voiced Scottish lady. Absolutely knows her way round a man's body. Recommended!

11 months ago

What a fkn cock pleaser loves it rammed in all her holes a great slut

11 months ago

When u back on at night time again Steven

11 months ago

Spoke to this beautiful, sexy lady yesterday and had the best phone sex ever. Her curvy body is to die for - huge tits and gorgeous arse. Diana is totally unshockable, nothing is off limits, we definitely had the same kinky interests. Will ring you again soon, missing you already. David xx

11 months ago

Diana as fantastic as ever, Love Andy L

11 months ago

Just had a long and sexy chat with this beautiful Scottish sex bomb. For one quite young she has an intimate understanding of all things filthy and depraved. She is truly unshockable but also extremely pleasant and relaxing to speak with. Look forward to the next time. Highly recommended. David xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Virginia