Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
290 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5ft2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being in control, bondage, spanking, rough sex, anal and role play, Call me on 1897.. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Donna now!

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

9 hours ago

Good stuff Donna! You got me there,and quickly. Thanks..xxx

1 week ago

Miss chatting to you and been way too long. Miss our role plays, Steve xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen

1 month ago

Love photo 5 lovely looking pussie with proper hair that’s a right turn on will be getting a call so you talk to about you pusie hair and I would love to spunk all over it dave in wales

1 month ago

Hey it’s Stephen next time we chat can we have a friend in to help us please Mrs xxxx

1 month ago

Donna is so lovely

1 month ago

I am still looking to receive several tit wanks and loads of bjs from a naughty female if possible. A scottish male

2 months ago

Hope to see you back soon Donna. You're so sexy , honest and classy xx Sean

2 months ago

Thank you for an amazing call earlier today Donna. All the best from Non-Vegan Dave ;)

2 months ago

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Donna, Andy L

2 months ago

Hey Donna. Can I tie you up, blindfold you and suck your tits really hard whilst another woman licks you out. Then let me enter your arse and pound you deep whilst she licks your clit? Jake xxx

2 months ago

Wow. Donna emptied my balls and went to sit on her hubby's face with my cum creampie. Can't wait to fill her with my jizz again

3 months ago

Hi Donna. Any chance of several tit wanks, whilst at the same time you give loads of lingering "hand relief"? An extremely well behaved scots male

3 months ago

Hi Donna What I was thinking of was whilst you squeeze fuck out my cock and balls, I could squirt all my cum all over your face and watch as it flows down over your belly, your tits ending up with some cum juice entering your fanny. A scots male

3 months ago

Donna you are so lovely, Andy L xx

3 months ago

Hi Donna, amazing chat today look forward to the next call with your friend, Sam.xx

3 months ago

Dave, you don't need to be my veggie man to bite me all over, nie and hard too please! x

3 months ago

Dave. ....you little bitch boy hubby and I are going the use you like a fuck doll x Donna

3 months ago

Hey Donna, sorry I wasn't your vegtable man but i hope you the rough sex and spanking I gave you more than made up for it ;) I will deffo bite you later! Dave x

4 months ago

Thank you Andy L, I'm happy to please you x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Shelly