Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
271 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5ft2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being in control, bondage, spanking, rough sex, anal and role play, Call me on 1897.. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Donna now!

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

4 days ago

Thank you Andy L, I'm happy to please you x

4 days ago

Well my bitch with a small cock, I think we did just what you wanted, I loved how my hubby came for you as you ate my dirty pussy. x

4 days ago

A Scottish male, I would love you deep in my fanny or bum and I would play with your balls until you spurt that cum deep in me x

4 days ago

Donna is magic, Andy L xx

4 days ago

Hi Donna, been looking out for you, feeling horny thinking of you sitting on my face with your used pussy while your hubby sorts out my tight arse and you milk my penis while telling me this is how you treat bitches with small cocks.

5 days ago

Hi Donna How about I shove my cock deep inside either your arse or fanny whilst at the same time you give my balls some gentle hand jobs? A scottish male

6 days ago

Andy L, come back soon me and the hubby want to use you all over again x

6 days ago

Well Mr Scottish male, come and give my those balls and I will give them a really hard squeeze!

1 week ago

Hi Donna This scottish male wants you to give his cock and balls a right good fucking squeeze. A S A P

1 week ago

Hi Donna, Love the way you take control of me when I'm with you and your husband, Love Andy L xxx

4 weeks ago

Hey Donna ??? I rearly do need that beautiful bum of yours i want too duck you

1 month ago

Hi Mrs it’s stephen I want your cunt juices all over my please I’ve missed it and you know I love it xx

2 months ago

Hi Donna Hope you are well. T W O S

2 months ago

Adam, I am back online now. xx

2 months ago

LET ME EXPLODE ALL OVER YOUR GREAT BIG TITS - WANK MY DICK OVER THEM - COVER THEM IN SEMEN - SEXY BIG MELONS XX

2 months ago

Hey Donna when you next back online? Miss you! Adam x

3 months ago

Sissy Katie, I hope I catch you again very soon! Naughty sissy girl x

3 months ago

Andy, you can join me and my husband anytime! x

3 months ago

Hi Donna, thank you for that kinky section with you and your husband, Andy xx

3 months ago

Donna is some sexy lady indeed - she caught me wearing her undies and made her slave as punishment. Amazing, sexy and sultry. Thanks from Sissy Katie.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Michelle