Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1397

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ellie (Pin 1397)

Photos of Ellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
39 comments

Hi. My name’s Ellie. I’m a mature, busty, blonde lady with big, blue eyes who’s looking to satisfy all your fantasies - the sexier the better! I can be as naughty as you want or I can be as sweet as you want because even nice girls need to be naughty now and again. Let’s hope I can help you to have a good time and share this experience together. Just call me on 1397… bye Call me on and enter PIN 1397 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1397

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Ellie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1397

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ellie

1 month ago

Love those tits .and that bum nice wud love to fuck that bum and shooooot my load all over those tits .r u on in the mornings..love to phone fuck wiv uu babe .from little john.

2 months ago

Wot night u on babe till 2am fore a spanking

2 months ago

Wot night u on babe u on like 2am fore a spanking

2 months ago

Can I spank u

2 months ago

Come on in the morning 5:30am and make me cum

2 months ago

Hi when ru available I'd love to talk to you and I'd love to have you on my settee it's been a while since I have had a woman on my settee in those positions love from Peter xxxx

6 months ago

Wow what a horny lady, sorted me out and then made me cum big time Roy x

6 months ago

A mature woman who knows what she wants ;) she made me cum bucketloads!! Tomi xxx

9 months ago

Hi babe. It's chris. Forgot to leave comment last time. So I just finished a call with u. All I can say is wow. What a sexy babe u are. U got the body and looks but you also know exactly Wat a man needs. Whether it's naughty or nice u got it all. Personally I like it naughty and this girl will get as dirty as u like. So good I'm just getting ready to ring again for round 2. Warning guys once you've rung once u won't stop.lol. it was a pleasure. Xx

9 months ago

Just phones this lady she his dirty and love to tell you how dirty she is will call again

9 months ago

your so illusive ROOMY I would do anything for the I love you you know who jb

10 months ago

I would do anything for you Roomy you are beautiful you know who JB

11 months ago

blonde tarty sluts make me rock hard, especially with massive tits just crying out to be splattered,yes you sexy bitch, let me fuck your tits and drain my spunk all over you, phone you tomorrow to cover you in my spunk make a real whore out of you yet xxpeter

1 year ago

Hi wot. An awesome bum looks very nice. I'd like to fuck fuck that lovely arse and shoooooooot shoooooooot my cummmmmm right up it. Speak soon.

1 year ago

Hi there ied luv to fuck that lovely arse em em wud like to eat and lick that lovely pussy and spunk over ur face..

1 year ago

THIS FILTHY SLAG MADE ME CUM BUCKETS FUCKED HER SHITTER LIKE A RIGHT LITTLE WHORE TIL DRAINING MY JIZZ OVER HER FACE AS SHE BEGGED FOR A FACIAL DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER LOVE IT X

1 year ago

Ellie. When's the best time to call you to experience your filthy, sexy body? I want to explore every single part of your gorgeous body. I feel you could do with some extra special tongue action rimming your arse and then licking your clit... oh and I hope you like a big, very hard cock as my cock could do with thrusting deep inside each of your holes in turn and making you groan in pleasure. Need you now babe. Jake xxx

1 year ago

Filthy bitch was fisting her twat while I wanked off talking to her!! One of the better whores on this slut-line for sure!!!!

1 year ago

FILTHY COCK SUCKER!!! THIS SLAG MADE ME CUM GOOD STYLE!!

1 year ago

This filthy cumbucket slag never fails to satisfy! X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Saskia
(PIN: 7047)

Amelia