Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 26 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 27 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time πŸ’‹

Phone Sex Profiles: Erica

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Erica on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3834

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Erica (Pin 3834)

Photos of Erica

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Erica

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Erica isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
320 comments

Hi guys my names Erica. I have long blonde hair and I'm 36D-25-36. I just wish you were lying next to me right now so I could play with you and you could play with me. Just think of the wonderful orgasms we could have together. I'm very very naughty and I hope you are naughty too so come on guys, lets get it together. Lets play, lets do it. I know you wont forget it. Call me on and enter PIN 3834 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Erica on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3834

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Erica now!

Remember to enter PIN 3834

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Erica

1 day ago

This Young Lady is Beautiful and gives me complete satisfaction every time. Even then she wants to give me more. See you Darling ...Peter (London) XXXX

2 days ago

Hello Erica...I promise I will call you one Day next when we will do all the things we always do together. Please be at the Ready I will be Good and Hard for you..,love Peter (London) ...XXXXXX

1 week ago

What a Young Lady ERICA is NO ONE FUCKS LIKE HER. I you want a QUICKE she will oblige if you want a Prolonged FUCK she capable. In other words she is an EXCELLENT FUCK. The more COCK she is given the more she like it. Give Her a 69 and she is in Heaven. Her Pussy is so Tight and SWEET she gives 100% satisfaction everyone .....Peter (London)...XXX

2 weeks ago

Well ERICA that was just tremendous I said I was all revved UP and you certainly unleased a torrent of that White Stuff that I wanted to Deliver and You wanted to Receive. I put it where I wanted to Put it and you made sure everything was wide Open and that you received everything. I was shooting continuously. Here's to the next time we CUM together. Peter (London) Up Liverpool and I'll be Up one of there supporters. Even if they really Support Everton XXX

2 weeks ago

Erica I shall be CUMMING on the next time you are on. I Haven't called you for a while I know, but as they say "To Nights the Night". I'm all Revved UP and Ready to Go (CUM)

3 weeks ago

You turned me on so much baby, my 8inch cock came loads Sam xxxxxx

1 month ago

If only Erica would CUM on more often which would make me very, very Happy and then I could CUM more often. SO WHAT ABOUT IT ERICA...Peter London...XXX

1 month ago

Mind Erica is completely Perfect...She has a Beautiful Face...Fabulous Bum...Gorgeous Breasts...and a Pussy that says "Peter you are always welcome" In fact she has given me a permanent Pass Ticket...Which Erica I shall use very often...XXX...Peter London

1 month ago

This Lady is Fantastic she gives me the Best Fuck I've ever had. Just Fucked Her for the 3rd time and it is unbeilevable. She just wants more and more Cock all the time.. Her No 5 Picture drives me mad. I look at that and I am immediately Hard and Solid. That No 5 Picture is so Classy and Perfect...Peter London...XXX

1 month ago

I will be back for more in fact lots more because your Pussy is the kind of Pussy I like and you know exactly what a man wants and are prepared to give him everything he wants. Even then you want more. You and I talk the same Language which is SEX XXX

1 month ago

In My last comment I said this Lady had the Most Inviting Pussy I had ever seen, well Today I accepted the invitation and Wow!!! I was not disappointed I was made very Welcome and completely satisfied XXX

2 months ago

You CUM on line and we'll CUM together. You have the most inviting Pussy I've ever seen. It is Beautiful.

2 months ago

Isn't pic 4 just saying please cum all over my pretty little face?

2 months ago

The nicest Bum I've ever seen. I am going to put My face between those cheeks while I lick your Pussy X

3 months ago

I wan't all of you Erica, I wish i didn't have to share you. M xxxx

3 months ago

I want you All of you. Your voice is beautiful I wish i could have you all to my self J xxx

3 months ago

I wish i was there with you now XXXX

3 months ago

God you’re fuckin beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍

3 months ago

Xxxxxxx

3 months ago

Sex Bomb xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Kelly