Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M πŸ’‹
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 6 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Eve

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Eve on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1619

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Eve (Pin 1619)

Photos of Eve

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Eve

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Eve isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
158 comments

Hi! My name is Eve. I'm 5ft 8" with blonde hair, blue eyes and full big boobs. I have gorgeous long legs which look so sexy in black stockings and high heels. I have a very wicked cheeky sense of humour. Why don't you give me a call and we can have some fun chats and sexy times together. I'm here waiting for your call right now. Hurry I can't wait to talk to you x Call me on and enter PIN 1619 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Eve on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1619

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Eve now!

Remember to enter PIN 1619

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Eve

1 day ago

Morning Eeeevvvveeeee, when are you next online, need to have one of those pick me up chats, luv ya too bits, remember CP@L.....G

3 days ago

Exciting Eve.. Allowed me to act like the pervy wanker i am ..and eventually spunk on foto2 of your amazing tits that are pushed up by your sexy blue corset.. I am thinking of getting stockings like yours to use next time.. to be Eve n nortier mmmm.. Your filthy wanker Michael ( is staring at pics..again )

1 week ago

Morning Eeeevvvveeeee, great talking to you this morning, really perked me up as always, off to college now speak again soon, luv ya too bits, remember CP@L.....G

3 weeks ago

Hi Eve we have yet to talk but you look amazing especially your feet and that donut like pussy between your legs would love to add the cream to it hope you sound amazing too carnt talk now rushing around naked getting ready for work let me know when you are next available love from Peter xxx

4 weeks ago

HI Eeeevvvveee, How are you my high flying bird? missing you like crazy, can't wait to speak to you again, for me you are simply the best........G PS Agree with previous comment it has always been my fav picture

1 month ago

Eeevvveee, Where are you my high flying bird?

1 month ago

Pic. 5 is the hottest picture on this site. It’s so fucking hot!

1 month ago

Hi EEEEvvvveeeeeee, sorry I missed you this morning, but your message really cheered me up no end, have a great new year. Luv Ya....G

1 month ago

hi my gorgous friend , my angel wings are learning to fly again ………..your evieeeeee

1 month ago

Happy XXXMas Eeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeee, hope you had a great time no more Mr M, free as a bird all you need to do now is learn how to fly! luv ya talk soon xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi gorgeous.

2 months ago

Eve - when you next about? My cock needs you!

2 months ago

Hi EEEEvvvvveeeee, great talking to you this morning really cheered me UP!! xxxxx

2 months ago

Hi EEEEVVVVEEEEEE 01.40 and you are still busy????

2 months ago

Hi EEEEvvvvveeeee, I have missed you so much when are you back on ? I need to have one of those special chats....

3 months ago

Wanna spunk off over your feet. Pervy Paul xxxx

3 months ago

So do u like a spanking

4 months ago

Sexy lady, she loved my load over her stockings this morning

4 months ago

Hi EEEEvvvvveeeee, I never knew you did it from behind!!!!!! I will have to call again.....

4 months ago

Great start to the day, humping the lovely Eve from behind. Thanks, babe x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Sexy Sue
(PIN: 7186)

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Donna
(PIN: 7125)

Sonia