Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Eve

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Eve on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1619

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Eve (Pin 1619)

Photos of Eve

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Eve

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Eve isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
135 comments

Hi! My name is Eve. I'm 5ft 8" with blonde hair, blue eyes and full big boobs. I have gorgeous long legs which look so sexy in black stockings and high heels. I have a very wicked cheeky sense of humour. Why don't you give me a call and we can have some fun chats and sexy times together. I'm here waiting for your call right now. Hurry I can't wait to talk to you x Call me on and enter PIN 1619 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Eve on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1619

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Eve now!

Remember to enter PIN 1619

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Eve

1 week ago

Eve, you are a sexy, classy lady. Thanks for the ride. Will call you again. Randy Andy x

2 weeks ago

Hi eve are u on Saturday night Steven as I won't to spank you xx

3 weeks ago

Do u like a spanking babe xxxxxxxxx steven

1 month ago

Hi Evvvvvveveevevvee, thank you for the chat this morning and glad everything is working out for you and "B" take care my angel, bye bye..............G

1 month ago

Hello my angel I really need to have one of those chats so that you can give some of that sisterly advice.....when are you on next?.....G

2 months ago

Happy birthday for Monday gorgeous. You're starting to catch me up

2 months ago

Hi eve

2 months ago

Hi Evvvvvvveeeeeee, where are you my angel?

3 months ago

HI Eeeeeeevvvvvveeeeee, I really need to have one of those chats.....when are you on?

3 months ago

Hi Eveeeeeeeee, where are you may angel?

4 months ago

hi eve I want to spunk deep inside you babe love oli xxxxxx

4 months ago

Hi gorgeous, hope you're behaving yourself!!!!

4 months ago

please stay on line till at least 10:30 so i can speak to you ty you so horny

5 months ago

Morning Evvvvvveeeeeee, you are "UP" late tonight I only hope I have chance to talk with you, will keep trying...miss our chats

5 months ago

I wanna cum just thinking about Eve

5 months ago

Hi EEeeevvvveeee you are "UP" early this morning.....lol

5 months ago

Amazing conversation with this beautiful lady Saturday afternoon. Sexy, charming and erotic. Everything you want from a lady. - Paul

6 months ago

Sexy

6 months ago

Hi EEeeevvvveeee sorry I missed you this morning I hope you are on again later

6 months ago

Hi EEEEEVVVVVEEEEE. missing you......when you on next?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Nieve
(PIN: 1533)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Sarah