Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Eve

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Eve on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1619

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Eve (Pin 1619)

Photos of Eve

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Eve

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Eve isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
174 comments

Hi! My name is Eve. I'm 5ft 8" with blonde hair, blue eyes and full big boobs. I have gorgeous long legs which look so sexy in black stockings and high heels. I have a very wicked cheeky sense of humour. Why don't you give me a call and we can have some fun chats and sexy times together. I'm here waiting for your call right now. Hurry I can't wait to talk to you x Call me on and enter PIN 1619 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Eve on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1619

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Eve now!

Remember to enter PIN 1619

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Eve

4 days ago

Morning Eeeevvvveeeee Thinking about you and pondering on a journey...soon to CP@L.....G xxx

4 days ago

Hi Eeeevvvveeeee, where are you my angel, is my high flying bird taking flight? CP@L.....G

5 days ago

Thanks for the memories gorgeous

6 days ago

Morning Eeeevvvveeeee, when are you my angel, really need to have one of those pick me up chats, luv ya too bits, remember CP@L.....G

1 week ago

Hope all well as we haven't spoken for ages .lots to tell you hope to chat soon love John xxxx

1 week ago

Morning Eeeevvvvveeee, missing you like hell CP@L.......G

2 weeks ago

Hi angel how are you, keep missing you, really need that CP@L...G xxx

2 weeks ago

All the best gorgeous

2 weeks ago

Morning Eeeevvvvveeee, How are you? hope you arm is better. Anyway when are you on next, in need of a good old chat and a perk me up!!! CP@L...G

3 weeks ago

Morning Eeeevvvvveeee, Hope you are feeling better, and that you are keeping up with your exercises? looking forward to our next chat CP@L...G

3 weeks ago

Hi Eve it was lovely talking to you Saturday night/Sunday morning love your photos especially the feet and pussy one love from Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

Excellent Eve .. Thank you for making Michael wank until spunking on your pic3 ( good choice) .. Very teasy.. Very sexy.. Very horny.. Very addictive mmmm.. Mr Michael x

1 month ago

Hi Eeeevvveeee, You are working late my angel......

1 month ago

Morning Eeeevvvvveeee, Great talking to you this am, just promise you will be careful and no more slipping and sliding!!!!.....CP@L...G

1 month ago

Morning Eeeevvvvveeee, Hope you are well, when are you next on line I need some perking UP.....CP@L...G

1 month ago

Hi

2 months ago

Morning Eeeevvvveeeee, when are you next online, need to have one of those pick me up chats, luv ya too bits, remember CP@L.....G

2 months ago

Exciting Eve.. Allowed me to act like the pervy wanker i am ..and eventually spunk on foto2 of your amazing tits that are pushed up by your sexy blue corset.. I am thinking of getting stockings like yours to use next time.. to be Eve n nortier mmmm.. Your filthy wanker Michael ( is staring at pics..again )

2 months ago

Morning Eeeevvvveeeee, great talking to you this morning, really perked me up as always, off to college now speak again soon, luv ya too bits, remember CP@L.....G

2 months ago

Hi Eve we have yet to talk but you look amazing especially your feet and that donut like pussy between your legs would love to add the cream to it hope you sound amazing too carnt talk now rushing around naked getting ready for work let me know when you are next available love from Peter xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Erin