Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Fiona

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Fiona on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4050

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Fiona (Pin 4050)

Photos of Fiona

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Fiona

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Fiona isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
45 comments

Hi guys. I'm Fiona, I'm 38 and I'm from London. I'm about 5ft5' with long dark straight hair, big chocolate eyes and a rather curvy hour glass figure. I would love to talk to any gentleman out there who are feeling a little bit lonely so please come back to me. Call me on and enter PIN 4050 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Fiona on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4050

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Fiona now!

Remember to enter PIN 4050

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Fiona

1 month ago

Fiona l want sex up your bottom x

4 months ago

hi fiona it's david just finished speaking to you.nice lady very friendly to talk to hope you enjoyed it as much as i did.the reason i asked if you actually got undressed was i never acutually had sex before,and it would be nice to think you were naked at the other end of the phone anyway take care ,will call again when i can david xxx 13/7/18

4 months ago

Most beautiful woman on here by a mile. Stunning x

6 months ago

A lovely lady to chat to. Didn't get naughty, as she was so nice and pleasant.

7 months ago

Tried to speak last night. Are you on during days? Want to talk about wanking on your stockings... Danx

7 months ago

Hi Fiona thanks for an amazing session it was my first time with you it was better than you could ever dreamed of thanks gorgeous xxxx jack

8 months ago

Fiona, I'm desperate to bum you x

8 months ago

Fiona, l would love to put my cock up your arse x

8 months ago

get online really want you today

9 months ago

When are you back? I want to hear you talking dirty while I masturbate. Danx

9 months ago

Come on gorgeous Fiona come and play jack xxxxx

9 months ago

Hi gorgeous when are coming out too play .xx Jack

9 months ago

I am building up my courage (and my cum) to call you on Friday morning ...will you be around?

9 months ago

I find your pics so very sexy. Not spoken yet, but I will try to catch you. My cock is not that big .... if I masturbate in front of you, you would probably laugh .... please :-)

10 months ago

Hi gorgeous I'm jack left you a message last week saying how much I want to be with you . Iv a leather fetish just asking when are you next on line xxxx

10 months ago

Would you do a wee more me?

10 months ago

Hi gorgeous I've not had the pleasure of speaking with you yet I've been looking at your comments can't wait to be with you I've a leather fetish hope we can get you into some you'll look amazing speak soon xxxx

1 year ago

What a lady. A pleasure to talk with. Fucking that cunt is a honour, wanking has never been so good. Sexy creature.

1 year ago

Hi fiona i really enjoy how chat last nite an u got lovely sexy voice an u r really hot,i like u 2 give me tit wank and make me shoot all my spunk over ur big tits because u r so horny fiona ❤❤❤❤.

1 year ago

What a sexy lady! Polite, articulate, friendly and dirty as hell! What a cunt!!! I will be back for more !!!!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lucie
(PIN: 1093)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Shelly
(PIN: 7235)

Tanya