Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
128 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gemma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

2 days ago

Hello Andrew Porter I want red lacy knickers and I want a 3 inch butt plug and I am going to open your Pandora box let's get into the Wild Side 😜😜 xxx

1 week ago

Hi Gemma, missin & thinkin of a very sweet beautiful stunning gorgeous sexy lady, sendin lots of big hugs cuddles & wet kisses, take care sweetie pie ... Love Andrew xxxxx

1 week ago

Hello Andrew Porter hope all is well hope you had a lovely time the other night can't wait to speak to you again take care darling😘😘 xx

1 week ago

Wifey am going to make you have brutal orgasm from wifey Chantel

2 weeks ago

Hi Gemma, thank you for your message darling, hope my special lady is well & everything is ok, yes really looking forward to our chat together babe, i have lots to tell you about babes, cannot wait to fill up your stocking tops, take care sweetness ... Love Andrew xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Andrew hope to speak to you soon darling sending big kisses and cuddles back to you😘😘😘

2 weeks ago

Hi Gemma, hope you are well darling, missin & thinkin of you as always babe, take care sweetie pie, sendin lots of love & kisses ... Andrew xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Gemma it was lovely talking to you yesterday we got on so well you are officially my soul mate love Andrew - Porter.

2 weeks ago

I have got New sexy underwear and you will not see me in it' from Chantel

2 weeks ago

Happy New Year Gemma, hope you have a great 2019, sendin lots of love & kisses as always babe, take care sweetness ... Andrew xxxxx

2 weeks ago

I have new underwear and you will never see me in it' from Chantel

2 weeks ago

Hi Gemma, sendin lots of festive hugs cuddles & big wet kisses, you are a very hot sexy lady, missin you to the moon & back ... Love Andrew xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Happy Christmas Gemma, hope you had a great Christmas day & had lots of pressies & a big surprise from Santa Claus, take care sweetie pie, sendin lots of festive kisses to a very special lady ... Love Andrew xxxxx

3 weeks ago

hi gemma great talking to you you told me you love cumswaping licking my girlfreind has looked at you pics and think you are great would love a threesome let me know when you are online again.Brian.

3 weeks ago

Gemma i had missed u so much u are so sexy had another great time with u love ryan xxx

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas & happy New Year Gemma, sendin lots of festive hugs cuddles & big kisses, my Christmas sack is fully loaded & waiting to fill up your stocking tops, missin & thinkin of you as always babe, take care sweetness ... Love Andrew xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas & happy New year love kisses hugs xx🤶🎅🤶🎅🎄☃️🎄☃️😘😘😘😘

3 weeks ago

Hi Steve I'm so sorry something come up and I couldn't get on at 2 do hope I talk to you before Christmas if not darling Merry Christmas and I'll be waiting for my spanking xxx🎅🎄🎄⛄☃️

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas thank you and you for my lovely verses I do hope I get to speak to you before Christmas and you can fill up my stocking tops xx🎅🎅🎄🎄⛄☃️

4 weeks ago

Get your tit's out from Chantel your Wifey xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Annie