Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
168 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gemma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

3 days ago

Hi Gemma,thank you once again you are an amazing lady,so very kind. Joe😀👍

3 days ago

When u next on gemma

6 days ago

Gemma erupts my Icelandic volcano, so much so some flights would get delayed for days, til on cloud 9 clears. Again, again, again.

1 week ago

Hi Mark I love it when you're my master and make me do things with the ice you know that's my favourite can't wait to speak to you again maybe I make you do things next time with toothpaste 😉😉😘😘 xx

2 weeks ago

Of course you can call me xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Steven will be waiting xxx

2 weeks ago

Gemma can I call you? X

2 weeks ago

Sorry no phone at the moment babe I try ring u when I can Steven I let u no as soon as I get a phone back to call u

3 weeks ago

Speak tomorrow night then xxxxxxxx sexy

3 weeks ago

Hello Steve my darling I will be on Thursday night after 10 if you want to spank me xxx

3 weeks ago

Hello Steve my darling I will be on Thursday night after 10 if you want to spank me xxx

3 weeks ago

Wot nights u on babe Steven

3 weeks ago

Wot night u on babe Steven

3 weeks ago

That ok babe I speak to u when u nex on sexy Steven

3 weeks ago

Not a toy, silly. My cock!

3 weeks ago

Thank you for my message 💦💦🍌 xx

3 weeks ago

Hello Steve I'll be waiting for you I hope you're well and I can't wait to chat to you again soon you take care happy's spanking xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey I no we not spoken scene Xmas day but I redy fore u again and I ring u this week at sume point when I top up my phone again Steven

3 weeks ago

Oh wow! Gemma you give the sloppiest blowjobs

3 weeks ago

Hi gemma great chat talk again soon

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Calypso
(PIN: 7291)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Nadia
(PIN: 7071)

Erin