Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Gemma . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7266
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

286 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gemma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

3 days ago

Hi John thank you for your message definitely sparks were flying hope to talk soon XXX😘😘

3 days ago

Hi Joe hope you're ok , look forward to our chat on Friday 💦🍌😘

5 days ago

Hello Gemma it's Joe,hope all is well.I was wondering if 10pm this Friday would be convenient for a chat?Hope to hear from you soon,regards Joe😀👍💦💦💦

6 days ago

Hi Gemma it's John from last night. Wow wasn't that just fantastic, both cumming together. Your a little bit special arnt you. Can't wait to speak to you again soon xxx

1 week ago

Hi Gemma it's Joe sorry but got to go for good enjoyed spunking for you ta

2 weeks ago

Hi Steve glad to say that you still remember me and thinking of me it's been so long I'm from going to have your hands on me spanking me hard till then lots of kisses hope to speak to you soon xx

2 weeks ago

Missing you so much to not long to go now sexy my dick is really hard right now babe can't wait to spank u again and again and go rounds after rounds of me spanking u and make u weter and weter and weter so you dripping wet babe hope u can't wait fore my big fat dick sexy till September babe Steven ps yellow fore me love u in it really get me so trend on thanks all yores and thes kiss xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi ya i'am 39 xx

3 weeks ago

Hi gemma love to chat how old are you?

3 weeks ago

How old are you gemma

3 weeks ago

Hello Gemma,there's no need to apologise for Friday night.Normal life gets in the way sometimes.Very appreciative of what you have done for me over the past months.Thank you so much,Joe😀👍👏👏👏💕💕

3 weeks ago

Hi Joe i"am sorry about Friday something come up let me know ,if you want to chat soon XXX💦🍌😘

3 weeks ago

Hi ya pe hope you are ok love how chat hun xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Gemma thank you for the chat xx pe

1 month ago

Hi Joe of course we can I'll be looking forward to speaking to you hope you're well thank you for your lovely compliments,💦🍌😘 xx

1 month ago

Hello Gemma,it's Joe.I hope you are keeping well and happy.If it's possible could we have a chat on Friday evening at about 10ish?If that's not good for you no worries.Stay lucky beautiful lady,Joe😘👍💦💦💦

1 month ago

Hiya Steven been missing you so much can't wait for a good spanking in September, if that's what you want me in your life I'll be wearing it for you, xx

1 month ago

Hi ya hun soz just see massage,yeah hun can do over 2am,let me know when xx

1 month ago

Hey bin think of u a lot lately in September babe can u where all yellow fore me sexy I so can't wait fore it u tren me on so much I am looking forward to September so much coz of alll the spanking and rounds I won't to go with u I won't to see how wet u get hopfely u dripping wet babe I so horny right night just thinking of it I hope u can't wait babe fore it sexy plus hope u think of me to every night y u play with yore salfe eny way till September babe Steven

1 month ago

I am looking forward to speaking u babe I can't wait fore September babe I think off u a lot I can't wait to spank u again and again and just make u dripping wet babe I so horny babe I can't wait to dominate u and make u beging fore more off my big fat dick sexy till September Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Jodie