Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 minutes ago about Becky
    You're welcome Adam. Anytime . I enjoy our chats very much xx
  • 19 minutes ago about Ella
    Hi Miss Ella, thank you for an amazing first call - looking forward to getting better acquainted soon. Dan x
  • 52 minutes ago about Ashleigh
    When will you be on next ash??x

Phone Sex Profiles: Gina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gina (Pin 4221)

Photos of Gina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
751 comments

Hi baby, my name is Gina, I am 31, sexy, blue eyed blonde haired ex lingerie model. With a very healthy naughty appetite for filthy, dirty fun, why don't you come and try my special horny menu, I hate to let you leave with any cravings, so call me let me satisfy your hunger, remember my name and pin number, Gina 4221, you will not be disappointed Call me on and enter PIN 4221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gina now!

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gina

1 month ago

I am so glad ur back babe, pretty sure ur army of fans will be too lol, Rob xx

1 month ago

No-one better than gorgeous Gina

1 month ago

Oh my word, what a wonderful woman! You can come and sit on my desk any day!!! x

1 month ago

Tried for hours today but couldn't get you ya popular schlaaag x

1 month ago

OMG that was worth waiting all that time for Gina. God, I love talking to you. Best girl on here to be sure , to be sure lol. Next tme hunny , Padraig xx

1 month ago

Gina great chat. Vive la France! Mike x

1 month ago

Best phone schlaaag ever is BACK!!!

2 months ago

when are you usually on here hun? would love another chat.......your canal strolling 'friend' lol x

2 months ago

Please be on line now

2 months ago

Come back Gina I miss you W x

3 months ago

Hi Gina, hope your well. Hope your ok also not seen you online for a long time bit worried about you. Missing you lots and missing the exciting time we have to while chatting on the phone. Hopefully you back on soon and we can catch up. Craig x

3 months ago

I'm still missing the best phone sex schlaaag in the business W x

3 months ago

Stockings and Garter Belt

3 months ago

Hi Gina, hope your ok. Not seen you online for a while hope everything is ok with you. Been ages since we last spoke getting withdrawal symptoms from not hearing your dulsate tones, hope your back soon so we can catch up and have some fun. Missing you loads, Craig xx

3 months ago

days ago Missing the best woman on here by miles. There is none better. Please come back Gina W xx

3 months ago

There is always tension between real life and fantasy but I hope to re-live a fantasy or two at some point soon. The camper is always fuled and ready to go ;-) CVM

3 months ago

Missing the best woman on here by miles. Please come back Gina W xx

4 months ago

Hi Gina, how are you? Hope your well. Missing you lots it's been a while since we've spoken. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Been on checking regularly but you don't seem to be here, not sure if your on holiday or taking a break. I hope you will be back on soon as I would like to catch up and have some naughty fun with you. I've missed our chats. Take care and I look forward to hearing your sexy voice soon. Craig (your hunky Scotsman) xxx

4 months ago

Missing you W xxx

4 months ago

Hoping you have a great christmas babe. The Legend will be back out there in the new year and we will be able to warm it up again. The last call was sensational so and I still have a smile so I'm sending hugs, kisses and well you know the rest sweetie. CVM XXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Nicky
(PIN: 1154)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Jackie