Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Gina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gina (Pin 4221)

Photos of Gina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
838 comments

Hi baby, my name is Gina. I am 31. A sexy, blue eyed blonde haired ex lingerie model with a very healthy naughty appetite for filthy, dirty fun. Why don't you come and try my special horny menu. I'd hate to let you leave with any cravings. So call me and let me satisfy your hunger. Remember my name and pin number, Gina 4221, you will not be disappointed. Call me on and enter PIN 4221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gina now!

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gina

3 days ago

gina hows your pum pum miss gina

2 weeks ago

Hi Gina. You seem to log on and off. Missed talking to you. JJ

2 weeks ago

Gina is Electric

3 weeks ago

anthony nice chat xx

4 weeks ago

Hey sexy new caller my name is Steven çan u take a spanking babe and I ring u Friday night at 2 am if u on by then ore a nuffer day if u not Steven xxxxxxxx and if u are can u be in wot u are in the pictures fore me Steven xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

I think Gina must still be on holiday. Haven't noticed online unless I've just been on that the wrong times. If you read your messages Gina, can you let us know when you will be on so I can contact you. Its been a while missing your dulsate tones. Speak soon Craig xx

1 month ago

Very very sexy lady xxxx

1 month ago

Please cum online again soon as we guys are hot for your sexy voice & chat. U r our fav girl by miles J xx

1 month ago

I'm just missing your boyfriend's cock :D C x

1 month ago

Hey Gina, hope your well. Are you back from your holiday not heard from you and I've been checking most days to see if your online. Please let me know when I can reach you it's been too long. Missing your sexy voice and the pleasure you give me. Take care, Craig xx

1 month ago

Hi Gina. How much longer do we have to wait ??????

1 month ago

Hi Gina, hope your well. Just checking you back your hols really want to chat with you, seems a long time ago. Really missing you, and wanting to have fun with you. Craig and Jay xx

2 months ago

Hi Gina we are both just dying to speak to you. Craig & Jay xx

2 months ago

Gina are you back from your holiday yet, let me know dyng to speak to you and have some naughty fun. Speak soon, Craig take care xxx

2 months ago

Gina are you back from your holiday yet, let me know dyng to speak to you and have some naughty fun. Speak soon, Craig take care xxx

2 months ago

Hi Gina when you are back been long missing your sexy voice let us know. 😘. Jay

2 months ago

Hi Gina, you back yet? Love to chat with you it's been ages. Craig x

2 months ago

Hello Gina we know your on holiday and getting that sexy tan on. just let me know when your back and online really can’t wait to hear your voice 😘 jay.

3 months ago

Hey guys, thanks so much for all your sexy messages. I am away on my travels to get some hot sun on my oiled body. I will be back at the end of September and I'll tell you all about it. Think of me til then. Love & kisses, Gina xxxx

3 months ago

Hiya gorgeous, what times & days you on line xxx Ray

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Hannah
(PIN: 1942)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Cathy