Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 18 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 29 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 29 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Gina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gina (Pin 4221)

Photos of Gina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
800 comments

Hi baby, my name is Gina. I am 31. A sexy, blue eyed blonde haired ex lingerie model with a very healthy naughty appetite for filthy, dirty fun. Why don't you come and try my special horny menu. I'd hate to let you leave with any cravings. So call me and let me satisfy your hunger. Remember my name and pin number, Gina 4221, you will not be disappointed. Call me on and enter PIN 4221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gina now!

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gina

1 day ago

Gina Gina Gina where are you? You hibernating. Missing you loads. Hurry back need to chat to you. Craig xxxxx

1 week ago

Gina where are you? When you next on its been ages since we spoke. Missing you loads. Craig x

4 weeks ago

Out and about this week and it would be great to speak to you. CVM :-)

1 month ago

Gina has such a sexy voice and an fertile imagination, it's always a delight to talk with her.

1 month ago

Gina take care. I shall be away for 6 weeks jj

2 months ago

Gina are you on holiday or not o line anymore? Been on your profile loads over last few months but you've never been on, missing you loads and love to chat with you again its been a while. Hope to speak soon let me know when your back on, thanks. Your hunky Scotsman Craig xxx

2 months ago

This lady has such a kinky mind (and then tells me that I am such a naughty boy!!)

2 months ago

X CVM

2 months ago

Wedding Lingerie on. Poppers Ready! Just need to get through to Gina now for a night of dirty fun!

2 months ago

The most amazing chat ever - seriously.

2 months ago

Oh my.. gorgeous Gina .. I have been looking at your pics for a week ( and wanking when I can.. and where I shouldn't lol ) .. Need desperately to get through to you and have you tell me which of them to spunk all over .. can't wait much longer ..You look sooo classy.. hope I can becum a pervy plaything for ya.. Mr. Michael x

2 months ago

Great speaking to you Gina, found you! will keep you posted , when i'm free next for a catch up. All the best Mr Romeo..........

2 months ago

Love to shag Gina senseless

2 months ago

Nice chat Gina Long time was great. JJ

3 months ago

Please wrap yourself around me you gorgeous sexy babe. Xx

3 months ago

Gina when you back online missing our chats and how horny and hard you make me feel. Please get in touch soon, missing you loads xx

3 months ago

Best phone schlaaag ever. MIA xxx

4 months ago

What a gorgeous body

4 months ago

Gina can you let me know when you be back online, have missed you. Its been months since we last spoke and miss chatting with you as you always make me feel great. Come back soon, your sexy Scotsman Craig xx

4 months ago

Hi Gina I have a craving. I would love to drink your piss love Roy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Kelly