Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 15 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Gina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gina (Pin 4221)

Photos of Gina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
760 comments

Hi baby, my name is Gina. I am 31. A sexy, blue eyed blonde haired ex lingerie model with a very healthy naughty appetite for filthy, dirty fun. Why don't you come and try my special horny menu. I'd hate to let you leave with any cravings. So call me and let me satisfy your hunger. Remember my name and pin number, Gina 4221, you will not be disappointed. Call me on and enter PIN 4221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gina now!

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gina

1 week ago

Hi Gina, hope your well. Been a while since we've chatted, missing your sexy voice and our naughty time together. Let me know when you back on as I always seem to miss you. Sexy Scotsman, Craig xx

2 weeks ago

29/06/18 Blast! Missed you!! Come back!!

2 weeks ago

Top phone schlaaaag is back xxx

3 weeks ago

Come back Gina!! I want some sexy lingerie slutty fun! Annabell xx

3 weeks ago

Heya G, been looking for ya online, really need to talk to my horny babe

1 month ago

Hi everyone !!! I will be back next week and I am really looking forward to chatting and having some fun, love Gina xxx

1 month ago

Missing you Gina x

1 month ago

Missing you like crazy, these other girls just don't match up! W xxx

1 month ago

Miss gina long time no speak your a mistry hows the pum pum marcus

3 months ago

I am so glad ur back babe, pretty sure ur army of fans will be too lol, Rob xx

3 months ago

No-one better than gorgeous Gina

3 months ago

Oh my word, what a wonderful woman! You can come and sit on my desk any day!!! x

3 months ago

Tried for hours today but couldn't get you ya popular schlaaag x

3 months ago

OMG that was worth waiting all that time for Gina. God, I love talking to you. Best girl on here to be sure , to be sure lol. Next tme hunny , Padraig xx

3 months ago

Gina great chat. Vive la France! Mike x

3 months ago

Best phone schlaaag ever is BACK!!!

4 months ago

when are you usually on here hun? would love another chat.......your canal strolling 'friend' lol x

4 months ago

Please be on line now

4 months ago

Come back Gina I miss you W x

4 months ago

Hi Gina, hope your well. Hope your ok also not seen you online for a long time bit worried about you. Missing you lots and missing the exciting time we have to while chatting on the phone. Hopefully you back on soon and we can catch up. Craig x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Sarah
(PIN: 7082)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Cara