Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Jackie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jackie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7097

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jackie (Pin 7097)

Photos of Jackie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jackie

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Jackie is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7097

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

67 comments

Hi. Hello. I’m Jackie. I’ve been looking forward to having a chat with you. I am 5ft 9” in height, I’m a dress size 12, my hair is shoulder length chestnut brown and I’ve been told I have a cute smile. Well now you know a bit about me, fancy a chat? Call me on and enter PIN 7097 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jackie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7097

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jackie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7097

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jackie

2 weeks ago

Pure class that’s the only way to describe you and your photos dave in Cardiff

2 weeks ago

You are so lovely Jackie darling . The thought that I could glimpse your pretty new bra through your blouse really turned me on .What followed was really wonderful. Adore you . XXX

1 month ago

Love mounting you and pounding your arse jackie, can’t wait to fill you up with spunk again

1 month ago

Love that 4th pic - will ring you soon!

1 month ago

You are an amazing girl Jackie, your voice and words drive me wild, I want to please you, pound you so hard, I want to hear all your noises of pleasure, I want to be your bitch boy, I want to make you cum again and again, Billy xx

2 months ago

Jackie you are a complete fucking slut that needs to be fucked really hard you bitch!

3 months ago

Thank you for a very sexy session. I can't wait to fuck you again. Your voice was so silky smooth. I loved fucking you. Xxxxxx

3 months ago

Just wonderful to be with you again and imagine your beautiful body pressed against mine . It is such a thrill when you are so horny --- makes our time together one climax after another . What a relationship !! Love you Jackie darling . XXX

3 months ago

Your so sexy girl Jackie a want fuck you very hard now with your silk black stockings on and sucking your big boobs. And you sucking my big cock mmmmm

3 months ago

Hi Jackie you look lovely with your black stockings on you turn me on you make me cum love from Paul X message back

4 months ago

Hi Jackie just spoke to you. What a lovely lady you are. And very sexy. Made me come twice. Old john.

4 months ago

Need to talk with Jackie again got cut off before the climax but Cornishman will return to cum again

4 months ago

Such a joyful Easter Jackie darling . You are just wonderful to be with and I love you so much . XXX

4 months ago

Hi Jackie it Paul I want to fuck you very hardly with my big cock mmm

5 months ago

Darling Jackie You are gorgeous I get such a thrill when I chat to you You are a very sexy and sophisticated lady I really think Jackie is wonderful and your voice really turns me on Thank you Jackie for being so lovely Wm xxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Thank you you sensual, sexy, classy lady ............. last night was just lovely. (Be careful who you talk to in the lift !!!) . Hope to speak soon xxx

5 months ago

Thanks for last night babe Steven xxxxxxxx love the sexy voice babe xxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Oh all most forgot wot a sexy voice babe Steven xxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Thanks Sexy xxxxxxxx love it hope u did to Steven

6 months ago

What a lovely Valentines day cuddle Jackie darling . You are always a joy to be with and send me away on cloud nine !! Loving you . XXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Jodie