Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Jan

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jan on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1512

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jan (Pin 1512)

Photos of Jan

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jan

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jan isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
52 comments

Hi gents my names Jan, the gran. I’m full of fun and experience; I’ve got a cheeky smile and a twinkle in my eye. I love sucking cock, big or small I love them all. Let’s chat and get naughty, remember my name Jan the gran. My agent number is 1512. Call me on and enter PIN 1512 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jan on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1512

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jan now!

Remember to enter PIN 1512

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jan

5 days ago

Hi jan imtony i will be ringing in about half an hour hope ur still be here then love to chat to you

1 week ago

Hi JAN I cant stop thinking about you and your lovely wet hairy pussy wish I was there licking it till you cum in my mouth yummy I am hard just thinking about it chat soon LOVE PETE πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Amazing

1 month ago

Hi Jan I can't wait to put my tongue deep inside your hairy pussy I don't like shaved pussy now love you lots PETE β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️😍😍😍XXXXX

2 months ago

Hi Jan. Loved talking to you and imagining my big cock being sucked and me cuming in your mouth πŸ’‹xxxxx

2 months ago

HI JAN been thinking about you and your lovely tight hairy pussy I would be licking and sucking your clit till I make your pussy squirt like a fountain my cock is hard just thinking about it chat soon sexy LOVE you your randy rampton painter πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žxxxxx

2 months ago

HI JAN I love your hairy pussy gets my cock rock hard would love to lick it till you squirt in my mouth LOVE you your randy rampton painter πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žxxxxx

3 months ago

njce cunt cuming on boby

3 months ago

I want to cum round to Gran's for some dirty fun!!

4 months ago

dear pervy paul ..were are you missing my pervy friend , please get lots of spunk on ya hold ups xxx

4 months ago

hiya dave . missing you to your super sexy and cant wait to chat again . away on hol sat eve so msg me quick sexy dave ya saucy gran xxx jan

4 months ago

hi jan just cum looking at your pussy with viberator in it did you want to cum muast talk to you soon so you can give me s blow job love to cum in your mouth luv dave please reply

4 months ago

Come online please xxx

4 months ago

Hey when u back on line u cheeky gorgeous gal. Need to have sum fun with ya soon . Speak soon babe. Ur Cornish toyboy

4 months ago

hi all my lovely male callers , so sorry not been on line been away on holiday but im back now and feeling as horney as ever .so come on gys lets here ya wanking them lovely cocks for me ,xxx jan

5 months ago

Come back online, i've been waiting for you to clear you've dissappeared x

5 months ago

Hi GILF Jan Any chance of some BJs + some hand relief thrown in whilst I squeeze your huge tits?

5 months ago

Hi Janet, can I get in my hold up stockings and wank my cock for you? Pervy Paul x

5 months ago

Lovely lady great and easy to talk to would definitely call again

5 months ago

mike im never on line before 7 30 am . im not a morning person so sorry xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Annie
(PIN: 7145)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha