Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1029

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenna (Pin 1029)

Photos of Jenna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
128 comments

Hi boys I’m Jenna, I’m 35, a slim but curvy 5 ft. 10 with a peachy bum. I have long blond wavy hair and bright blue eyes and amazing blow job lips. I’m new to the line and looking for naughty boys to break me in. If you think you can help satisfy my horniness please call me and press 1029. Call me on and enter PIN 1029 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1029

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jenna now!

Remember to enter PIN 1029

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jenna

2 days ago

hi jeena it's david sorry didn't speak over christmas hope your ok question for you how are you at diy i've got a srewdriver with nothing to screw any ideas

3 days ago

Steven hunny, I can’t wait, don’t leave it too long I will be waiting 😘😘😘

1 week ago

Oi oi oi look at this sexy slut xxxxxxxx mmm wood love to take u in to my bed in wot u got on in the pictures and bend u over take off yore sexy clothing and slap yore ARSS babe xxxxxxxx spanking u like a slut and slapping them big tits of yores just looking at u makes me horny and hard and redy to go 4 ore more rounds with u sexy xxxxxxxx yes plz I let u no when I will ring u till then Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx new caller by the way let u no soon

3 weeks ago

Hey Andy, I had a fantastic Christmas, I hope you did too, I hope Santa gave you everything you wanted. I hope you have a fab new year can’t wait to speak to you soon hugs and kisses J xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey Danny, I miss you I hope we can chat soon xxx

3 weeks ago

Aww thank you David, I hope to speak to you in the new year honey xxx

3 weeks ago

hi jenna its david just finished speaking to you thank you for a lovely chat as i said don't get on very often will speak again when i can take care david from slough 27/12/18 xxx ps was pulling your leg about speaking to other people. smiley face

3 weeks ago

When you next on Jenna it's been too long I keep missing you x

3 weeks ago

Jenna, thanks for all the horny times, have a great Christmas love Andy L

1 month ago

Jenna, it great to be talking to you again, love Andy L xx

3 months ago

Thank you Gorgeous xxx

3 months ago

This stunning lady is amazing and that voice,certainly knows how to keep a man happy,a pleasure chatting to you this morning,will certainly speak again gorgeous Jenna, Andy xx

3 months ago

Hey Danny, missing you loads call me xxxx working Friday night just for you sexy x

3 months ago

hope your well girl why aye x

3 months ago

Hey Danny, missing you call me xxxx

3 months ago

Of course jake any time big kisses love Jen x

4 months ago

Hey Jenna! Would you be up for a 3-sum phonecall with another horny woman? We could all play together and have some real fun! Jake xxx

4 months ago

Wow amazing thanks babe I love u babe that was the best ever babe yore so sexy going to ring a gan soon don't no when thoe I love it I hope it was the best fore u to form yore toy boy Steven h xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx love u sexy

4 months ago

I ring later on tonight babe xxxxxxxxx get ready for a spanking babe Steven

4 months ago

I love your spanking Steven, can’t wait till next time

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Alexa