Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? 😜😉
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Jess

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jess on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1026

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jess (Pin 1026)

Photos of Jess

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jess

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jess isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
24 comments

Hi, my name is Jess. I’m a sexy, curvy and very naughty red head. I have gorgeous bouncy tits with big nipples to play with and a big sexy arse. I’m clean shaven with a nice tight pussy. I’m open to anything indoors or outdoors. The dirtier the better. So, come and join me and tell me about your naughty desires so we can have some fun together. Call me on and enter PIN 1026 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jess on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1026

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jess now!

Remember to enter PIN 1026

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jess

5 days ago

Wot night u on till late babe do u like a spanking babe xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Wot nights u on

3 weeks ago

Thank you Oscar I always love our naughty little games and you teasing me. Especially when you do what your told ! You always like to play your such a naughty boy 💋💋💋💋 Jess xxx

4 weeks ago

What a wonderful woman knows how to please and tease Oscar

4 weeks ago

Oh yes I love a good spanking xxx Jess 💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

Love the pictures are u bending over fore a spanking

1 month ago

Oh Oscar you know I love being your naughty little Bitch baby ..... I love it when you dominate me sexy xxxx Jess 💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

I adore our sexy chats Steve I can't wait until you call me again you sexy boy you so know how to tease me xxx 💋💋💋💋 Jess

2 months ago

One sexy lady love to talk and fu*k Oscar

2 months ago

Unbelievable addiction, Steve

2 months ago

Mmm such a naughty morning, unbelievably sexy girl that’s going to get more and more fun, will chat again. Steve

2 months ago

Gorgeous bottom Jess over to come all over it XXX jon

2 months ago

Two calls to this lady in the last two days both of them were brill thank you jess you meet all my needs ask you how you wanted to be F and you made me F you in the arse dave in wales

2 months ago

Hey JD thank you babes for the comments on my naughty photo. I'd love you to call me so we can have some really naughty fun together 👄👄👄 Jess xxx

2 months ago

You know I love my water sports babes of course I will ... The wetter the better Jess xxx

2 months ago

Hi Charlie I loved our chat your a very sexy guy can't wait to chat again gorgeous. Jess xxx

2 months ago

Thank you Dave from Wales I loved playing with you today it was so sexy you made me cum so much when you licked my bum... Super sexy babes xxx Jess

2 months ago

When are you online dying to too tack again dave in wales

2 months ago

Hi jess we had chat today Monday it’s dave in wales your one very sexy dirty lady loved licking you bum while finger your pusie and here you enjoy it

2 months ago

Hi Jess will you piss all over me ?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Tina
(PIN: 7128)

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Natasha