Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Jessica

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jessica on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7028

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jessica (Pin 7028)

Photos of Jessica

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jessica

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jessica isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
14 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jessica and I am 21 years old, 5 Ft 7 with blonde hair, brown eyes and olive skin. and 32 D breasts. Curvy hips and a nice big firm arse. I am looking to chat to any guys about any thing on your mind whether it be naughty or nice, anything goes! My agent number is 7028. I am waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 7028 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jessica on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7028

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jessica now!

Remember to enter PIN 7028

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jessica

1 week ago

Hi Peter im available now hun, look forward to talking to you xx

1 week ago

Hi Peter, im available now hun, look forward to talking to you xx

1 week ago

That arse needs my cock in it

2 weeks ago

A good ride

2 weeks ago

Hi there im Don im a north sea saturation deep sea diver so im quite prepared and qualified to go down on your wet cunt and give maximum pleasure xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Jessica when ru available next love to speak with you hope you like older men love from Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

I enjoyed talking to all of you boys 😘 xxxx

1 month ago

You're an absolute stunner! Get your entire kit off baby xxx

1 month ago

Loverly chat this afternoon jessica Looking forward to speaking to you again... I'll CATCH you soon Harry merseyside

1 month ago

What a stunner

1 month ago

Fantastic photos nial in Newport 😄👍

1 month ago

Amazing, gorgeous, wonderful.... Such a stunner and great call. Michael xxx

1 month ago

Jessica pic 5 please but bend over please.

1 month ago

Fucking hell you look awesome your body is so so sexy would love to eat your pussy till u cum all over my face I want to fuck u deep and hard with my big thick cock then cum all over your sexy arse mmm xx 💦💦💦💦💦

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Calypso
(PIN: 7291)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Debs