Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Jessie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jessie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7053

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jessie (Pin 7053)

Photos of Jessie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jessie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jessie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
25 comments

Hello to all those sexy handsome naughty men out there. My name is Jessie and I have big DD boobs with a bouncing bum that I liked to get spanked. I'm 5ft2" with a petite body and a very curvaceous one too. I'm home alone and very horny. I'm available to satisfy your needs. If you like fun then give me a call guys on 7053. I'm feeling naughty for you. Come to me baby. Call me on and enter PIN 7053 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jessie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7053

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jessie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7053

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jessie

5 days ago

Get over my knees you have been bad KC

3 months ago

Still here boys, come get me. Jessie xxxx

5 months ago

Jess are you still on here, you look gorgeouse and I know I need to talk to you. πŸ€ͺ M xxxxx

1 year ago

love you jess can't wait to drain my balls dry over your fucking sexy face again x

1 year ago

Hi Jess lovely talking to you this morning have a great day ok thinking of you Jonathan xx

1 year ago

Hi Jessie, it’s Richard . πŸ˜‰ just made you cum twice !! On your tan pantyhose and beige high heels incredible babe I think you enjoyed it ?? On Monday around 8 pm ok .. be there .. I shit my load all over the place πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but you know I was huge don’t you πŸ˜‰

1 year ago

Love SXY Blondes Can you Milk my Cock dry please jessie xxpeter

1 year ago

Loving the excitement you all give me boy. Jessie xxxxxx

1 year ago

hi sexy can i unload across your face please? gorgeous

1 year ago

jess if i call you can i spunk all over your DDs please?

1 year ago

Wow. It was so good to see speak to you, a nice locak girl xx

1 year ago

Had a few things going on guys so not managed to be online for a long time. Tomorow I'll be about and back to normal. Jessie xxxxx

1 year ago

What a girl never had want like lucky lad that shags her Love John x x x

1 year ago

She just listened to me wank. Told her not to speak. Just keep quiet and listen to me pant and moan while I wank over her. It felt so dirty havin an audience listen to me play with myself until I cum. Next time we will fuck and I'll fill that tight little asshole with cum. I can't wait to fucking ride the life out of u!

1 year ago

I'm back now mwah xxx

1 year ago

Missed u on Sat hope u r back soon John Ireland x x x

1 year ago

U r so popular couldn't get through nite nite John x x x

1 year ago

What A Lovely Girl x x x John N Ireland

1 year ago

Hi Princess, really enjoy our call tonight your the girl of my dream. I love your voice and the way you care about me I just didn't want to put the phone down tonight x Call you tomorrow yours Dan xx

1 year ago

Ooh boys your making my evenings very exciting mwah .. Jessie xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Annie