Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are goingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2368 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

14 hours ago

G - in intimate detail of course! I think that thought will get me through today and the weekend at work. Can hardly wait. Xxx love JJ xxX

14 hours ago

How would you’ll me to re-enact the? Love πŸ’• G πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ”›πŸ”xxx

15 hours ago

G - I like the thought of that. Can't wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ’„ πŸ’„ ❀️ ❀️

15 hours ago

JJ will give you all the details and maybe you and I could go through them and re-enact very slowly and sensually. Love πŸ’• G πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ”›πŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…xxx

1 day ago

BH - you need to get it right or there wil be consequences. Are you ready for next time? Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

1 day ago

Hi my luvly liverpool girl. I am glad things are starting to appear! I don't think you would find it too hard to tempt me?!!!!!! Hope we catch up soon. Take care Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

G - yes it most certainly did! We need another intense chat soon. And... of course I want all the details. Xxx love J xxx

1 day ago

Hey luvly xx its your very own liverpool girl here.... still going really well and a few minor changes starting to appear ;-) xx rem my aim is to tempt you away from these silly boys lol xxx

1 day ago

Stuart - such a tease but sooo good. You know exactly what I like. Can't wait for more. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

JJ will keep you posted as know you will want all the details, interesting idea about a call during might ask and see what the feeling is. I think that conversation turned you on more than any we have had previously. Will keep you posted love πŸ’• G πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ xxx

1 day ago

Missed u too ur scotsman !!! X

1 day ago

JamesJ - wowx3!! So excited to have you back!!! You have no idea how much I have missed you. I'm always here if you need me. Xxx lots of love JJ xxX

1 day ago

James - my pleasure!!! Looking forward to chatting again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Wow, draining my balls deep into JJ’s delicious arsehole is a special treat. James

2 days ago

G - ps.... I needed to go offline after our call. I wonder why?????? πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

2 days ago

G - so good to catch up with you today. T is for tantalising, tantric, titallation but most of all tease. Don't forget that I need all details. Maybe even a phone call during????? Fancy leaving me halfway there and so wanting more. Our next chat will be intense!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ’„ πŸ’„ ❀️ ❀️ πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

2 days ago

Eddie - thank you. I think you are a very special man too. Will be thinking about the possible antics that may happen whilst you are away. Take care of yourself please. Enjoy your time away. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

2 days ago

C - miss you. Xxx J xxX

2 days ago

JJ you are one amazing you are one amazing woman last night last night speaking to you with great I'll keep in touch with you till I come back god knows what will happen it will be a long phone call ok you take care all the best Eddie kiss kiss

2 days ago

Martin - as always my pleasure. Looking forward to next time already. Maybe chat later? Xxx love JJ xxX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Shelly