Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2209 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

21 hours ago

Oli - that was unexpected but total pleasure!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

21 hours ago

Joe - don't worry, the rest of your call was just on the next level! Hope we can chat some more soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Sorry, lost the call at around midnight, could not get back to you, hope we speak soon. Joe, x

1 day ago

NN - working all day Weds & Thursday some of Weds night plus possibly Fri night. Are you feeling naughty??? I do hope so, because, guess what- I've missed you. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Ok I had a blonde moment. Electric is off next weds so I WILL BE AVAILABLE ALL DAY WEDNESDAY 19TH . Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Oli - WOW!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Hey - when are you working again? NN x

2 days ago

Hi guys, looking forward to another fun week but.. I will probably not be on during the day on Wednesday as our electric co has informed us our electric will possibly be off between 9.30 & 15.30. So sorry. :( But I will be on Weds night as well as Mon & Tuesday night & daytime during Thursday, plus anything else I can manage. Xxx love JJ xxX

5 days ago

Dan - thank you. 💋 A quickie at work is always good and helps you through the rest of the day. Look forward to chatting again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

5 days ago

G - 💋 💋 thank you. It was so good to chat yesterday You certainly left me in a good place!!!!! I do hope we can catch up soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 👠 👠 💄 💄 ❤️ ❤️

6 days ago

Lovely to talk to my Special JJ again have missed you loads. You are even wilder than last time we spoke and are certainly the sexiest, horniest hot lady in here and boy do you know how to work it and be worked. Hopefully can catch up soon but hope I got you in a good place. Love 💕 G 👠👠👠😜😜😜💋💋💋🤗🤗🤗xxx

6 days ago

Mr 27/12 - I still miss you. Often in my thoughts! ;) Xxx love JJ xxX

6 days ago

Hi JJ, I just called you from work. Was the perfect quicky. Loved every second. Your voice is soooo sexy and at the same relaxing. Dan. Xx

6 days ago

Jake - I only work Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday nights I'm afraid. Plus daytimes on Wednesday & Thursday. Is that any good for you? Xxx love JJ xxx

6 days ago

JJ! Can I penetrate you tonight? Using my tongue xxxx Jake xxx

6 days ago

Roy - make sure you are ready then because I know I am!!!! Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

6 days ago

Mistress J J. Well that was unbelievable. Loved every minute of it. Can't wait for my next chat with you. Same again please xx love Roy xx

6 days ago

Oli - always ready for you! Next week can't come quick enough!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

6 days ago

hey jj I know it was amazing hope your ready for next week you sexy milf love you lots oli XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 week ago

Nearly there Mistress J J nearly there I have got what you want me to have xx love Roy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Sarah
(PIN: 7082)

Carla