Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3260 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

New photos??

1 day ago

YS - that will most definitely give me something to look forward to as I am working Sunday/Monday. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend. I will be online as normal on Monday evening. Xxx lots of love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Roy - thank you for getting back to me & I appreciate your honesty! Looking forward to catching up with you soon. Who knows what I might have in store for you. Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

2 days ago

Monday it is GM cant wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Mistress i am so sorry, i could not get myself right for you. I really needed to be full to bursting for you, i will and it will be fantastic to do it for you again, and if you want me to do anything else, let me know and it will be done, love xx Roy xx

2 days ago

Chris - hoping you are back soon so we can celebrate Easter etc etc!?!? Xxx love J xxX

2 days ago

Roy - where were you??? I hope you will not be needing consequences for your actions. I don't like to be disappointed. Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

2 days ago

Sa - hope you are ok babe, been thinking about you lots. Take care. Xxx love & hugs JJ xxX

2 days ago

Tom - mmmm, I enjoyed catching up with you this afternoon, i hope we can do it again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Hi there j j, Gary here from north Yorkshire. I really enjoyed my reward. Can't wait to see the lady in red on Tuesday.

2 days ago

Gary from North Yorkshire - so glad you reached another PB, did you enjoy your reward? Looking forward to my Gary experience. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

I won't forget that little red dress, red nails & bare legs just for you. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Antony - I don't think you missed one inch of my body today. Felt so good. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

JJ baby enjoyed your pussy so much today. don't forget the little red dress next time

2 days ago

Anon 19yr old - I can do that but... can you handle me? Call me & we can find out.Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Long Haired Alex - so good to chat today, I think you know how much I needed that today. It's been too long babe but hopefully we will play again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

GM JJ how about you squat down on my 19yr old cock xx

2 days ago

YS - very unlikely to be online Sat but will be Monday evening. Any good for you? Xxx love GM JJ xxX

2 days ago

jj that was one hell of a good fuck babe. would you be online on Saturday or not. love ys XXXXXXXXXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Trixie Blue