Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2005 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

16 hours ago

Thank you for your kind comments. What I really need is someone to attend to my every need!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

17 hours ago

Take care, hope you're on your feet again soon Sa xx

17 hours ago

Sorry to hear your poorly jj hope you feel better soon love Kelsey xxx xxx 1783

20 hours ago

Hi miss get well soon. I will be here waiting to play when your ready. SashaπŸ’–

20 hours ago

Jeepers again,sorry to hear that JJ,you must try to start living a bit healthier to kick the bugs into touch πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

21 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm sorry I'm not online but I am not well. Will be back asap. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

hope your ready for a massive load you fucking sexy milf cant wait to fuck all your holes love oli XXXXXXXXXX

1 day ago

NN - If you are feeling bad, ring me tonight!!?? Xxx love J xxX

1 day ago

G - That would be telling but I'm sure we can both manage it!!!! Looking forward to our next chat. Xxx Love JJ xxX

3 days ago

Im so happy i pleased you miss.πŸ’‹you can let your imagination run wild to all the wicked corners of your mind. Mwah till next time. πŸ‘—πŸ‘ πŸ‘™πŸ·πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’‹

3 days ago

JJ how do you suggest we up the anti? Love G πŸ’„πŸ‘ β€πŸ’•πŸ”™πŸ”›πŸ”πŸ˜†

4 days ago

Sasha - yes you pleased me yesterday. Am preparing for our next chat. Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

5 days ago

Hi miss JJ did i please you at the pool party with my makup runningπŸ’‹

5 days ago

Im ok thanks xx .Mr Smith

5 days ago

Sa - lovely to chat. Hope things pick up today for you. Take care. Sending love & hugs. Xxx JJ xxX

5 days ago

Mr 27/12 - miss you. Hope you are ok. Xxx love J xxX

6 days ago

Oli - amazing! What more can I say? You certainly got me hot & bothered more than once! Hope you are planning next week???? Can hardly wait. Xxx love JJ xxX

6 days ago

NN - So naughty. So want more. Xxx love J xxX

6 days ago

jj what can I say you are bloody amazing and that big load when right inside you. you are one in a million babe and I did wake up with a hard on thinking about you. you sexy milf. love you lots oli xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

So bad. So good. NN xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Janey