Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth πŸ‘„ and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick πŸ‘… my bell end and suck out my Japs πŸ‘ eye .am Aaron @@@@πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Joanie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Joanie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1262

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Joanie (Pin 1262)

Photos of Joanie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Joanie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Joanie . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1262
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

44 comments

Hi guys! My name is Joanie. I'm 42 with blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a busty girl with huge nipples and I love them being sucked and played with. So come on guys give me a call 1262 I am up for almost anything, naughty good things. You won't be disappointed. Call me on and enter PIN 1262 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Joanie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1262

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Joanie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1262

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Joanie

6 days ago

Hi Joanne thanks babe you're so beautiful love to get you into bed and fuck you hard babe ,will definitely phone you again ,Jimmy xxxx

1 week ago

Hi baby

2 weeks ago

Hi. Sexy Joanie it Mr Paul from north east I like you in black xxxlove

2 weeks ago

Hi Joanie you look very nice today from. Paul from ashington

1 month ago

Hey Joanie, great speaking to you we will a have a catch up soon. From Mr Birmingham x

1 month ago

Hey Joanie great getting to speak to you, i'll set a date for us both for one of the weelend nights. Your Mr Birmingham x

2 months ago

Joanie thanks for understanding throw obsesion, I like to pretend you do actualy get one wet, lol Chris xx

3 months ago

The welsh man just had chat to you love your hair on your pusie and cum cream over it your a very good phone fuck love way you sat on face and let let lick your cum and you let’ing me spuck over your bum hole and you sucking me off

3 months ago

Pic 4 gives me a bona

3 months ago

hi my names dave you gave me a blow job a few weeks you made me cum twice hope to speak soon luv davexxx

3 months ago

Thanks Joanne, now clear up that throw, look forward to Sunday, Chris xx

4 months ago

hi joani we spoke about 5 weeks ago my name is dave you were just great it was my first time and you gave me a blow job you made

6 months ago

It was really great speaking to you this morning Joanie,have missed our chats,you are one gorgeous lady,will chat again soon Lots of love Andy xx

7 months ago

Thanks for taking my call and letting me finger fuck you wihile you played with you clit and I liked your bum hole to make you cum DJ in Cardiff shot my load brilliantly πŸ˜„πŸ‘

7 months ago

Looks like I have give lady a call fab pics and very positive comments

7 months ago

Loving pic 3 something really horny and sexy about a woman on all fours,with arse in the air in sexy black stockings and basque with boobs out,you saucy little minx joanie.xxx

8 months ago

Hi Joanie,how are you?it was fun chatting to on Friday,would be nice to do it again :) Kevin in Scotland xx

9 months ago

sexy blonde with great pair of tits and a slutty look in her eye, your next on my spunk list xxpeter

10 months ago

Hi

10 months ago

Amazing lady,great chats,hopefully speak soonπŸ’‹πŸ’‹Andy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Jenna
(PIN: 1029)

Tiffany