Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1151 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jodie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 day ago

Hi Peter my horny fucking bastard, not hot much choice by the looks of it have I??? Lol hope u have a good time tonight (but not too good!!) Of course I'm missing you my darling man, can't wait to get you in bed and have my wicked way with you lol. Hugs and kisses πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’ž ur dirty little secret xxxxx

1 day ago

Hi xxxx dirty little secret Jodie XXX hope u OK XXX sexxxxxxy sexxxxxxy lover friend hope u not missing me to Much lol .sorry ur gona have to try and hold on another night till I get my rough hands on it sexxxxxxy sexxxxxxxy silk smooth skin XXX and have my cock in all holes lol XXX iem off out to night .so iel phone u satday night and have my wicked way wiv uuuuu loves u xxxxxxxx ur fucken barstard horny peter,, ,

1 day ago

Oh John hopefully you'll catch me soon......don't run fast anymore lol I'll log on anyway and hope to speak soon. I've still got those shivers up and down my spine mmmm xxx

1 day ago

Not to worry. Not sure I can make tonight .............. but I will take my chances that we catch up some time. John xxx

1 day ago

OMG Craig yes please!!!!! You sure no how to get me going. Hope to chat soon, my gorgeous young stud xxxx

1 day ago

Hi John sorry I missed u last night. I was logged on but seemed to get a bit busy. Then had some work to do. I'll be on again tonight....leave me a message to let me no wot time is convenient for you, xxxxx

1 day ago

Hi Jodie .... tried to get you for an hour or so last night (as promised) but you were so popular I couldn't get through. Hopefully we will catch up soon. John xx

1 day ago

At work with your fingers up your pussy underneath your skirt! πŸ˜‰ Little Black thong around those big fat ass cheeks. Squeeze my thick big dick up that butt hole hunnie. Fuck your arse hard and rough. Bollock slapping against your pussy and thighs! πŸ˜‰ Craig xxx

2 days ago

Hey Peter my horny fucking bastard of course I'm missing u, my darling man, why not tonight (Thurs) but if not Fri or sat will be ok....if I can last that long without ur rough hands over my smooth, silky skin. Luv u. Hugs and kisses πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’˜ ur dirty little secret xxxxx

2 days ago

Dirty secret Jodie XXX friend lover sexxxxy sexxxxxy bum XXX might phone u my women dirty secret xxxx Friday night ?? Or satday hope u thinking of me and missen me lol xxxx I missing u xxxxx lots of love xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx ur fucken barstard horny peter,,,

2 days ago

Hi Jodie it’s Mark. Been waiting patiently for you to become available but looks like you’re offline now. Speak soon x

2 days ago

Hey k my naughty boy I'd love nothing better than to watch u squirt that lovely, white, creamy cum all over my black baby doll mmmm can't wait xxxx

2 days ago

Hi John...omg yes it worked thankyou, thankyou you really made my night (and morning) you have no idea how much I want to chat with u again...I can still feel the shivers up and down my spine mmmmm xxx

2 days ago

Hi Peter my horny fucking bastard....missed u last night, my darling man. Hope ur ok? Speak soon. Hugs and kisses πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’ž ur dirty little secret xxxxx

2 days ago

Hi Jodie .... so enjoyed hearing you cum late last night. Did you remembered your instructions for the morning (hope it worked !!) John xx

3 days ago

AM going to shoot my load and cover your black baby doll form k your naughty boy

3 days ago

Let's fuck him up the arse make him squeal lol πŸ˜†

3 days ago

Hi my Scottish Andy glad u enjoyed. Maybe even Moore than 4 next time eh?? lol luv u too and thankyou xx 😘😘

3 days ago

Hi Mark sorry if I've missed u...was asleep lol going on now tho hope to speak soon xx

3 days ago

Hi my horny fucking bastard Peter, omg tell me all about it tonight baby. Altho I have to leave early for work so will b on bout 7ish if u can make it that early. Hope to speak tonight, my darling man. Hugs and kisses πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’ž ur dirty little secret xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Katrina