Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 3 weeks ago about JJ
    Not long now Mistress J J. Can't wait for lunch time to call you and for you to tell me what to do xx Roy xx
  • 3 weeks ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi David thanks for your messages it was lovely to hear from you hope to catch up again soon I loved the massage mmm look after yourself too Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx
  • 3 weeks ago about Megan
    awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Jules . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1630
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1760 comments

Hi guys, I’m Jules, a very naughty 5ft 5" brunette. I have shoulder length hair and big brown eyes, not forgetting my pert 34C tits. I love nothing more than talking dirty down the phone to all you horny men. I love wearing sexy underwear with stocking and suspenders, showing off my lovely long legs that go all the way to my tight wet pussy. Call my PIN 1630 and I’ll get you all hot under the collar. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jules now!

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

3 weeks ago

I cannot wait to give "Miss Devon" a cheeky call LOL. Jules's favourite cheeky scottish male friend

3 weeks ago

Despite a Scottish male insisting it isn't him i still think the dildos up his arse is a good idea lol 😱

3 weeks ago

Hi Jules Moi being cheeky to you NEVER LOL. PS the scottish male that your American calleague Megan refers to in the comment she sent you earlier today Wednesday 30 May 2018, AINT me. If you think I aint been cheeky enough when chatting online to you, you have just set me a challenge which I accept A well behaved scottish male

3 weeks ago

Throbbing like your clit will be 😆

3 weeks ago

Put the suction cups against the wall Danny im going to make you squeal 😆 📌

3 weeks ago

They will be tears of joy and submission, I’m gunna squat right down all dressed up like a little sissy whore for you Mistress Jules. I’m going to cum with no hands, watch the fountain squirt, clean it up and love it. Danny. Xx

3 weeks ago

Lol Danny silly me!! A black suction dildo that will make your eyes water!!! Your dick must be throbbing! 😉😘

3 weeks ago

Enough to share for us. I’m not giving it to anyone else 😘. Looking at black suction cup dildos for our next session Mistress Jules. Can’t wait. 😍. Bum Fun Danny Xx

3 weeks ago

I don’t like to share you Danny I’m a greedy mare!! Lol.. Hope Mr Willy isn’t too sore. Love Jules 😘💋😍

3 weeks ago

Jules just talked to a cheeky friend of yours from Scotland. I think we should tie him up and fuck him with our dildos. ..he would love that. .Megan

3 weeks ago

Scottish male I didn’t think it was that cheeky, some of yours have been WAY cheekier than mine!! Ha 🤦🏻‍♀️

3 weeks ago

Was great catching up Andy, glad you’re feeling better and back to your normal naughty self! Especially what you did with those panties!! Hehe chat soon 😘

3 weeks ago

I’m going to have so much love juice saved up for us Jules, enough to share 😘. Bum Fun Danny. Xx

3 weeks ago

Jules sending a well behaved scottish male a cheeky comment. I take it that it was too rude to be posted on here LOL? A well behaved scottish male

3 weeks ago

Hi darling Julie's thanks for a well overdue chat really enjoyed my self have lots of fun yourself 😉😉🌹🌹❤️❤️Xx andy chat very soon

3 weeks ago

Tony I’m drinking plenty of fluids as I type this.. You better call soon!! 🥤💦💦

3 weeks ago

Scots gentleman I did leave a reply but obviously to cheeky to be posted. Now you’ll have to phone to find out what it was. Lol Love Jules 🤦🏻‍♀️

3 weeks ago

Wow long time no see Andy I did leave a message for you & Sue. Hope you’re both well.. Chat today maybe. 💋😘

3 weeks ago

Hi darling jules hope to catch up with you today I'm being naughty again xx Andy 🌹❤️❤️Xx

3 weeks ago

Watersports please have a full bladder ready my cock needs to be pissed on xxxxxxx Tony

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Jules