Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Jules is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2719 comments

Hi I’m Jules, a hot & horny brunette! I’m a Miss goody two shoes in public but a filthy slut behind closed doors! Come with me on a hot & spunky journey. Taste the forbidden and experience your wildest, deepest, darkest fantasies. I want to hear your kinks, fetishes and taboo subjects!! So grab your phone in one hand and your cock in the other and dial those digits 1630. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jules now!

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

Hold those cunt flaps open xx

1 day ago

Enjoy the bank holiday and FFS please watch where the F you step off kerbs Jules. A scots friend

2 days ago

Get out of your pit early so I can fuck you all morning from breakfast to lunch now do it Friday slut xx

3 days ago

Im a bas boy for love xx AA

3 days ago

Amazing as always jules,hopeyou enjoyed it too,would love to see a pic on your profile of those sexy little feet that I love to worship! Your loyal plumber with the foot fetish...Andy xx

3 days ago

I Got you wet and creamy you love it

3 days ago

Open your cunt bucket I got a load of spunk to deposit T

3 days ago

A Bossy Dominant Gilf makes me wank

4 days ago

Jules i found the items we discussed 💽 the most important part of the items we must explore xxx Gary

4 days ago

Thanks for the offer Belfast Boy but someone else left that message, but you’re more than welcome to lick it!!! Love Jules 😉

4 days ago

Belfast Boy 🍀 lie down 👇 and get ready 👅 xxx

5 days ago

Jules,Your Belfast Boy would love 💗 to lick 👅 out your cum filled pussy anytime ☘️☘️☘️ Your Belfast Boy xxxxxx

5 days ago

Why not get one of your fuck buddies to lick it for you?

5 days ago

Simon you're very welcome! 😘

5 days ago

Need boys to lick my cum filled pussy xx 👅 😃

6 days ago

Sun is out so is my cock wanking ferociously xxx

6 days ago

OMG that was a naughty, dirty little chat :) Thank you!

1 week ago

Good evening Jules how ru thanks for saying I've got a big one I hope you are enjoying your self with a your fingers or b you have a new man in your life, Katie and me would love to spend a weekend with you by the sea love from your randy bugger from up north xxxx

1 week ago

That was some horny session we had. Jules, you can make me cum any day. Xxx Simon

1 week ago

MG I’d rather suck it!!! 😉

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Amelia