Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M ๐Ÿ’‹
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 6 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Karen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Karen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4140

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Karen (Pin 4140)

Photos of Karen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Karen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Karen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
149 comments

Hi, Karen here, ready and waiting for you. If you want to just chat to me or anything to your imagination, don't hesitate but call me right now I'm here waiting for you, right now here I am. My pin is 4140. Call me on 4140, just pick up that phone and call me right now. Call me on and enter PIN 4140 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Karen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4140

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Karen now!

Remember to enter PIN 4140

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Karen

1 day ago

Are fantasy role-plays are the best from your lovely man James xxxxxโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

6 days ago

Valentineโ€™s Day I want your soaking wet knickers in my mouth as I pound your cunt full of hot cum๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆAaron @@@@

1 week ago

Karen, I dream of you straddling me as in picture 4 , then pissing iinto my mouth ,you are just fuckin amazing and beautiful gorgeous sexy lady,JEFFXxxx๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…

1 week ago

Karen is the best fantasy Role-Play lady online....... That's why I keep on calling her up love from your naughty Manchester man who loves you so much......... Lots of love from your James ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒนโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒนโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜

1 week ago

Karen is one wild and beautiful fuck ,loves it in all holes , and drinks ๐Ÿท it as well. Xxx๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆJEFF.

3 weeks ago

Hi Karen are you going to be online today love you from James xxxxxxxxxxxx ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

4 weeks ago

I loved are role-play today Karen from your man James I love your sexy voice Karen from James xxxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

1 month ago

Karen are you on today love

1 month ago

come and stay with me love Karen xx ill be on tonight xx

1 month ago

Karen when are you going to be online this year babe

1 month ago

Hi Karen , Please let me come and stay with you ,I need to be licking and fucking your holes as in picture 5 and sucking on your soiled knickers.๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธYour Belfast Boy.

1 month ago

Hello Karen I hope you had a really good Christmas and new year I need tell you about what I got up to on Xmas eve

1 month ago

Your the only women on here Karen who I really care about....... I love you and I like are naughty role-plays lots of love from your very naughty James xxxxxxxxx๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

1 month ago

Merry Christmas to my sexy women Karen I'm you Xmas gift

2 months ago

All the times Iโ€™ve been on here and Iโ€™ve always bypassed Karen for some reason. Until last week. Wow, so sexy. An absolute joy to talk to and she even indulged me in my little fantasy. Thank you do much,Paul

2 months ago

true love good luck with it

2 months ago

Karen I will phone you in the morning love you loads

2 months ago

Hello Karen your the best women on this chat line..... I would marry you

3 months ago

Karen I really do love you xxxx โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

3 months ago

Hi there sexy Karen it is James from Manchester

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Raquel
(PIN: 1574)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Donna
(PIN: 7125)

Sonia