Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Karen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Karen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4140

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Karen (Pin 4140)

Photos of Karen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Karen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Karen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
142 comments

Hi, Karen here, ready and waiting for you. If you want to just chat to me or anything to your imagination, don't hesitate but call me right now I'm here waiting for you, right now here I am. My pin is 4140. Call me on 4140, just pick up that phone and call me right now. Call me on and enter PIN 4140 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Karen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4140

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Karen now!

Remember to enter PIN 4140

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Karen

2 days ago

Karen are you on today love

3 days ago

come and stay with me love Karen xx ill be on tonight xx

5 days ago

Karen when are you going to be online this year babe

2 weeks ago

Hi Karen , Please let me come and stay with you ,I need to be licking and fucking your holes as in picture 5 and sucking on your soiled knickers.πŸ‘…πŸ‘…β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈYour Belfast Boy.

2 weeks ago

Hello Karen I hope you had a really good Christmas and new year I need tell you about what I got up to on Xmas eve

2 weeks ago

Your the only women on here Karen who I really care about....... I love you and I like are naughty role-plays lots of love from your very naughty James xxxxxxxxxπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas to my sexy women Karen I'm you Xmas gift

1 month ago

All the times I’ve been on here and I’ve always bypassed Karen for some reason. Until last week. Wow, so sexy. An absolute joy to talk to and she even indulged me in my little fantasy. Thank you do much,Paul

1 month ago

true love good luck with it

1 month ago

Karen I will phone you in the morning love you loads

1 month ago

Hello Karen your the best women on this chat line..... I would marry you

2 months ago

Karen I really do love you xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

2 months ago

Hi there sexy Karen it is James from Manchester

2 months ago

Hi there sexy Gary here from north Yorkshire near Harrogate. Can't wait for you to sit on my cock and ride me

2 months ago

Hello to the very sexy Karen

3 months ago

Karen you can get me off anytime by giving me a blowjob I would like this so much babe πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«

3 months ago

Karen I love you

3 months ago

Karen is one wild fuck cant get enough cock give her a call takes it up every hole is a great cum slut

3 months ago

What a fkn ride you are babe great tits

4 months ago

I much enjoyed serving Her Majesty Karen Queen of Phone Sex

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Alexa