Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Kathleen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kathleen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7288

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kathleen (Pin 7288)

Photos of Kathleen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kathleen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kathleen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hi I'm Kathleen, a mature sexy lady, full of fun and loads of experience. I love sucking cocks and role play. I come across as sweet and innocent but I can be really naughty, I want to chat to you so remember my agent number 7228. I am waiting for you! Call me on and enter PIN 7288 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kathleen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7288

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kathleen now!

Remember to enter PIN 7288

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kathleen

3 days ago

Mmm u love doggy style that good do u love that because u love being spanked if u do would you be up for me spanking u hard and fast every round y I ram my fat big dick in u up yore arss and make u dripping wet babe then I will cum on those sexy tits then u can suck my big fat dick babe Steven how that sound did it make u won't more pluz did u get off y think about me doing that yore new toy boy Steven xxxxxxxx talk nex Friday night if u on wot days u on nex week sexy

1 week ago

What a wonderful sexy woman to chat with, warm and wet and pressed all my buttons before making me the woman I so much want to be - Diane xx

2 months ago

Lovely talking to you yesterday, you are such a turn on, stunning when are you on next can't wait to finish our conversation......

2 months ago

Kathleen what a brilliant chat today,you are one hot lady John xx

2 months ago

What a stunning woman would love to fuck you

2 months ago

hi Kathleen,yesterday was very pleasurable,speak again soon xx john

3 months ago

hi kathleen it's david just finished speaking to you such a lovely lady hope you enjoyed it as much as i did will speak again soon take care david from slough 4/8/19

3 months ago

when u online today R

4 months ago

When you’re next on you’re going to get worked so fucking hard, I’ve always wanted to fuck an older lady & the things I’m gonna make you do!.......

4 months ago

Wow Kathleen you are one sexy woman cant believe you are 62 you loved hearing my rock hard cock on the phone I would lick your pussy for hours and fuck u morning noon and night I love it you wear sexy silk underwear hope you have been thinking of me loads will call u again sexy Paul xx xx xx xx πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

4 months ago

Whenabouts do you tend to be on-line? Steve

4 months ago

Suns out cocks out need yo put some cream on your body

4 months ago

great dave

4 months ago

Get that tight pussy online now

5 months ago

Nom nom nom 🀀

5 months ago

Let me 69 that moist pussy whilst you suck me dry

5 months ago

You coming on

5 months ago

Naughty girl been waiting all day partners home now you on tomorrow

5 months ago

Wank time

5 months ago

Any gilfs online 😍

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Nicola