Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Katrina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Katrina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1192

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Katrina (Pin 1192)

Photos of Katrina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Katrina

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Katrina is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1192

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

101 comments

Hi guys, I'm Katrina. I am blonde with blue eyes. I have curves in all the right places with a 48DD double delight boobs and a curvy arse waiting to be played with. I love to do everything but love to give head so if you would like to hear some passion or just chat I'm here waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 1192 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Katrina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1192

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Katrina now!

Remember to enter PIN 1192

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Katrina

1 week ago

hi its alan it was fab talking to you tonight this will be a great sleep lol XXXX 's galore love yoyu

3 weeks ago

hi katrina had a great chat last night unfortunately my credit ran out before we finished. Hopefully speak soon and we can get proper down and dirty From horny Scottish David Xx

3 weeks ago

An unexpected pleasure Katrina. Superb. Thank you. Lots of love. Pxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

lol , no more fruit cocktail for us P xx

3 weeks ago

As you said very fruity. So fantastic. Wonderful. Lots of love Katrina. Pxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Once again Katrina, wonderful as always. You are amazing. Thank you. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

1 month ago

yes P ....it was fast n furious , but so deeeeeelish too xx

1 month ago

What can I say. Superb as always. You really got me going.... quite literally. Lots of love darling. Pxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Simply, ooooooshhhhh.

1 month ago

Candy floss mmmm! Thank you so much Katrina. Wonderful as always. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

1 month ago

Wow! That Katrina was the Best Ever I Thank You so Much...The Whisperar...XXXXXX

1 month ago

Katrina darling. What an absolute turn on. Thank you so much. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

1 month ago

very sexy attractive lady love to woo you marcus

2 months ago

You made me cum twice the other day, one after the other. I need to hear that lovely filthy voice again baby!! Ben xx

2 months ago

Yet again I want My Face in between those Gorgeous Bum Cheeks Licking Your Cunt. Then Pushing My Tongue right in Your Cunt and making you Cum. Then to Finish Off have a Good Fuck with You XXX Peter London XXXXXX

2 months ago

and tonite ( 17th ) was rather deeeeelish too P XX

2 months ago

Incredible. Brilliant. You are gorgeous. Thank you darling. Lots of love. Pxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Wonderful as always Katrina. You are gorgeous. Lots of love. Pxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Katrina thank you so much. Absolutely superb as always. Lots of love darling. Pxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Damn it! I just missed you! come back pleeeease!! You are the best on this ste, such a sexy voice! xx Ben xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Coco La Ma