Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1957

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1957)

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
112 comments

I’m Kelly from Nottingham. I’m 43 and 5 foot 6, I’ve got long dark brown hair with 32C chest. I’m here on my own as my husband works away a lot, I need you to call me so we can have some fun together. I love wearing stiletto’s and stockings with no knickers, so what are you waiting for, give me a call, My pin is 1957.. Call me on and enter PIN 1957 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1957

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelly now!

Remember to enter PIN 1957

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

13 hours ago

Hi Kelly , thanks for the chat. The best chat I ever had , great pics too. Speak again soon. Colin

3 days ago

HI DAVE .IT WAS LOVELY HAVING A CHAT WITH YOU XXX

5 days ago

Missing you sexy lady...Dave xxx

1 week ago

Hiya kelly was great chat for sure hope to chat soon again x

1 week ago

Hi Steve , what a great chat , you made me horny . Hope to speak again soon love kelly xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Steve , what a great chat , you made me horny . Hope to speak again soon love kelly xxxxx

1 week ago

Saturday morning...Got cut off... gutted.. Dave xxx

2 weeks ago

Hey sexy lady, struggling to coordinate with you again. Hope verry much to speak soon. Dave xxx

2 weeks ago

Hiya kelly like the pictures speak in couple days X steve

4 weeks ago

If i was married to a hot wife like you we would never leave the bedroom

4 weeks ago

My mind drifted away, I closed my eyes and using my imagination I imagined it was you. Dave xxx

1 month ago

Still trying, still missing.....Dave xx

1 month ago

Miss you sexy lady :-( ....Dave xxx

1 month ago

Still trying, no joy. Miss you. Dave xxx

1 month ago

hi dave ,have missed chatting to you .Kelly xxx

1 month ago

Hi Kelly, been trying my best to coordinate but can't seem to catch you at the right time. Will keep trying xxx Dave

1 month ago

Thanks Kelly for another great chat and fun X steve

2 months ago

Topped up kelly X steve

2 months ago

Thanks kelly, tried to get you today but you are in great demand,,,,not surprised at that thou. Chat soon xxxxx steve

2 months ago

hi steve .thanks for a great chat last night.,hope to speak to you soon you really turned me on xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gemma