Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 27 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 28 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 7230)

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
184 comments

Hey darlings, my name is Kelly and my agent number is 7230. I am a very passionate, dirty Latina goddess with hazel eyes and long black hair. I am always ready for some pussy action. My agent number again is 7230, so please drop me a line. Call me on and enter PIN 7230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelly now!

Remember to enter PIN 7230

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

6 days ago

You on fore awer first call with me on Friday night I looking to spank u babe Steven if not wot night u can do I ring u soon let u no wot day xxxxxxxx loving the pictures raley like the last picture of u you rely turn me on sexy xxxxxxxx speak soon Steven ps hope u like a spanking babe xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

What a lovely night we had my darling last night. I learn a little bit more about you every time we're together. We're so lucky to have that special bond between us. The sex ain't to bad either is it.wot !!! It's fucking beautiful you dirty little bit cheaper. We sure know how to get our juices flowing don't we. Hope to speak to you soon darling. Sweet dreams, about me of course. Your own D.O. JOHN. XXX

1 week ago

Hi dream Girl I miss you to , I shall try sometime at the weekend to chat , miss you . Your Dream Guy xx

1 week ago

Dirty Old John,u Pervert, I long to lick ur ........????

1 week ago

where THOUGH ART MY DREAM GUY......???????? whats happened to u baby.....drop me a line as I would love to hear from you........

1 week ago

Hi Kelly its JJ. Sorry i missed you. Catch you soon

1 week ago

Will u be on fore my first call with u on Friday babe Steven nex Friday I mean XXX can't wait to spank u if u like that xx xx hope u looking forward to it XXX sexy to my big Dick to sexy Steven

2 weeks ago

Hey babe it me Steven looking forward to ring you nex week at the end of it fore my 1st call with u sexy Steven bin looking at yore pictures all week just waiting to spank u I bin biszy so that y it nex week babe can't wait Steven hop u think off me every day and night xxxxxxxx babe

2 weeks ago

Hi Dream Girl , how are you ? How are you feeling ? Sorry for not being here . Do not worry , I am ok . Miss you more than ever , Love from Jonathan , your only dream guy xxxx

2 weeks ago

Wasn't that a lovely chat we had last night darling, we're getting to know a lot more about each other arnt we. I get so emotional when I look into those beautiful hazel eyes. And yes poem number three will be with you soon. Will be on longer next time as well.keep that juicy pussy ready for my tongue to get you panting for that special ending . Love you to bits. Your personal poet.D.O.JOHN. XXX

2 weeks ago

O.M.G. Dirty Old John, you did it again,you're totally AMAZING, you just know how to get my juices flowing, and my pussy tingling, it was very delightful to hear u CUM and CUM AGAIN, I just love it when we are so dirty with one another it is very much exciting and i long to do that again, and again.i loved the poem u wrote me,it made me feel so special so keep them coming,as i really appreciate them Love Kelly xxxxx

2 weeks ago

I'm now starting to get worried about my dream guy??????????? where are u, I hope all is well, with u and I miss u very much......xxx

3 weeks ago

Oh my god darling Kelly. You made me spunk twice last night. Fuck me you were fantastic. You sure know how to get my juices flowing. It's left my poor old cock red raw and throbbing. But I just missed the end bit so you owe me a big one next time.we are a bit special whenever we are together aren't we darling. Do you want another poem? Speak to you soon my special girl xxxx

3 weeks ago

I ring u nex week at sume point speak soon and spank u Steven xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Lovely to talk to you again daruling. Just to hear your voice makes me so happy. Hope to talk soon. You know who. D, o. John.

3 weeks ago

Hey it me Steven wot night u on till late babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Dirty old John where are you, baby....... I have been missing you been out of commission drop me a line I really want to hear from you x

3 weeks ago

where is my dream guy,???? apologies baby have not been feeling too clever, I hope all is well with you.....???

3 weeks ago

It was my birthday yesterday I busy fore the nex 3weeks thoe so can't ring till after them 3 weeks babe I will ring u I let u no as soon as I get free time sexy love yore sex pictures can't wait to do u and spank u fore the 1st time I call u xxxxxxxx Steven

1 month ago

Oi oi look wot we have here a sexy slut I can't wait to fuck u can't wait to spank u babe hope u bin a bad girl babe xxxxxxxx bend over fore sume spanking I ring u soon babe Steven fore the 1st call babe wot night u on till late as onley can do late nights Steven xxxxxxxx hofley very soon when I nex free xxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Sexy Cindy