Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • 15 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 7230)

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
250 comments

Hey darlings, my name is Kelly and my agent number is 7230. I am a very passionate, dirty Latina goddess with hazel eyes and long black hair. I am always ready for some pussy action. My agent number again is 7230, so please drop me a line. Call me on and enter PIN 7230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelly now!

Remember to enter PIN 7230

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

2 months ago

Wakey Wakey Kelly what's up with you. Have you forgotten all your lovely fans who want to hear from you.πŸ’•

2 months ago

Hi Kelly it’s Annabell, Monday morning! I hope you are on tonight for some Stocking Clad fun you little slut!

3 months ago

Hi Kelly it's d.o.John. I've just come out of the hospital and trying to get hold of you. Are you okay? Have you been ill? Please let me know your okay. I've wrote you a lovely poem while I was in hospital xxx D. O.John.

3 months ago

Kelly respond to all your message please dave in🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 months ago

Kelly sat 31/9 10 o’clock you did it again made me cum brilliantly this is simply the best she leaves no stone unturned what ever your needs Kelly is more than happy to meet this lady is must go lady if want top class phone sex a very happy dave in wales

3 months ago

Hope you are feeling better now Kelly. I will come and attend to your every need, I need to be your toilet slave,no need for any more toilet paper, I will lick you clean. Would you like that Kelly. Can't wait. From Roy, πŸ˜πŸ‘…πŸ’“

3 months ago

Hi Kelly I would love to have a message from you and Annabell that would make me so horny, love. again from Roy πŸ’‹xxx

3 months ago

Hi Kelly I did send you a message last night but I had job sending it. I hope you receive it my little cum bucket love from Roy πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ˜

3 months ago

Wow Kelly you naughty girl making me come twice,I love the thought of licking your lovely juicy cunt and you then pissing in my mouth,I would drink it all,I would love to get you up against a wall outside pull your panties to one side and then fuck you stood up and come in your panties,I love fucking standing up, love to Annabell tell her I want to suck her lovely lady cock and for her to fuck my ass with it.xxxx πŸ‘…πŸ’•πŸ’ŸπŸ’“Roy

3 months ago

Jelly forgot to leave my name dave in Wales you one very sexy lady real enjoyed our chat you heard me CUM it’s was amazing all Down to you sexy lady so easy to talk to new what I needed and when can’t wait to call you again and again πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

3 months ago

Kelly thank you for an amazing chat you heard me cum it was brill your amazing at what you do and I really enjoyed it

3 months ago

Just spoke to you Kelly and you were so fucking awesome and dirty...Loved it :)

3 months ago

Another thought Kelly would be for your dear friend Annabell to slide her lady cock into my ass and fuck me while eat your delicious pussy out or as I prefer to say your delicious cunt and then slide my cock in your cunt and fuck you and then in Annabell's ass and fuck her, just a lovely dream.Roy xxxx πŸ‘…πŸ’•πŸ˜

3 months ago

Hi Kelly one message as promised, I really love to have you and Annabelle together and suck Annabell's cock while you fuck my ass with your strap on ,that would be wonderful. Thanks Kelly and Annabelle from Roy.πŸ’‹πŸ’•

3 months ago

You stocking clad slut! Can’t wait to speak to you this evening when we will both be dressed as slutty Brides in our bridal lingerie! I want you to fuck your pussy with my wife’s wedding suspender belt whilst I’m sniffing poppers and fucking your mouth with my stocking covered lady cock! Annabell, slut bride xxx

3 months ago

Trying to get through but cant boo

3 months ago

D.O .JOHN......it was so nice u making all my juices flow, you made me scream with delight u very naughty boy.i would love more to read more poems from you......Love Kelly xxxx

4 months ago

I could here your cunt jucies flowing last night darling. It was a bit special as usual. Your dulcet tones turn me right on as you know. I think I feel a poem is due, would you like one darling. Speak to you longer next time. Love you dearly. Your own D.O. JOHN xxxxxx

4 months ago

Kelly, you fucking stocking clad slut, you are going to fuck your little snatch with a suspender belt the next time we speak, get ready! Annabell xx

4 months ago

Annabell you dirty; little slut where are u I want to taste ur bitch cock.....

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Aisa