Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 7230)

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
55 comments

Hey darlings, my name is Kelly and my agent number is 7230. I am a very passionate, dirty Latina goddess with hazel eyes and long black hair. I am always ready for some pussy action. My agent number again is 7230, so please drop me a line. Call me on and enter PIN 7230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelly now!

Remember to enter PIN 7230

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

2 days ago

To my gorgeous wonderful mature gentleman (Peter) your totally amazing! I'm totally captivated with both your wit and charm.....and the Sexy banter is not bad either.... I long to hear your sweet voice again. love Kelly xxxxx

2 days ago

to my gorgeous Farmer...David from Northumberland......tease me if u like...u know u want this pussy...xxxx

2 days ago

Jonathan from Devon, it's your darling cum slut here.you are extra special to me, and I always get very excited when I hear from you.im your one and only whore and look forward to u filling up all my holes love you always.......Kelly xxxx

2 days ago

Are you wet xxx your favorite caller

2 days ago

Hi Kelly just spoke to you and you gave me a great fuck at that special time. And i promise that the 30th is my birthday. And you now when I say you are a special lady to me i mean it.love you to bits. Will call you soon xxx

2 days ago

Hi again Kelly , was lovely having a chat as well as making love passionately . I really enjoyed every minute of a wonderful hour spent with my Dream Girl . and yes I would do anything for you , I am romantic and passionate only for you my love . Speak to you at the weekend , lots of love from your true Horny passionately and romantic Man from Devon , Jonathan xxxx

2 days ago

Horny Jonathan from Devon, how sexy was you..... I totally enjoyed our time together having endless episodes of indulgent filth, you make my cunt so wet I just want to scream.I'm now looking forward to spending some special quality time being totally FILTHY SEXY with one another, and cannot wait to speak with u again big kiss love Kelly xxx

2 days ago

caseyrae 1938 has a sort throat i told her you will squirt in her mouth

3 days ago

Hi Kelly , its Horny Jonathan from Devon . I woke up this morning with the first thought of you in my mind. You also been playing around my head all day at work . Think I have a bit of a crush on you . Had to write to you and tell you what's on my mind - You are . Will try and get hold of you by the end of the week , and to wish you a Happy Easter to my Dream Girl . Love and kisses , Jonathan xx

3 days ago

Paul, it was a real pleasure pleasing u, as u are a very horny bastard, and I love the fact we can get so dirty with one another and you're so greedy u always want more. looking forward to speaking with you again baby xxxx

3 days ago

Frank, I hope u enjoyed experience number 2,u was such an obedient subject and hope u dont leave it for so long next time. because u need to be ruled with an iron FIST......till nxt time baby xxxxx

3 days ago

horny Jonathan.......u was exceptional last night,u made my juices flow and my pussy is still aching for you....i will no doubt go on top next time and ride you to heaven xxxx

4 days ago

Hi Kelly it's Paul just had best phone sex ever with the hornest girl ever thanks love xxx

4 days ago

Hi kelly , thanks for a wonderful time , you were perfect and wished it was for real but was lovely to hear your sexy sweet voice. Next time , I want you on top of me LOL , only thing that was missed out . Your horny Jonathan

5 days ago

Hi, Sunny ........I know u had to leave me abruptly the other night, but I miss u already, looking forward to speaking with u on Tuesday baby. love from your special cock sucker

5 days ago

Ian, I will also look forward to speaking with u soon as u were totally sexy and awesome!

5 days ago

Pete from Leicester, I totally enjoyed u, and look forward to making u cum and cum again, missing u already love Kelly X

5 days ago

Pete from Leicester, I totally enjoyed u, and look forward to making u cum and cum again, missing u already love Kelly X

5 days ago

Pete from Leicester you were amazing kelly. You made me cum so many times. You sucked my cock so many times and would give 8 blow jobs a day. You let me fuck your pussy and bum many times it was lovely. I will call again and ask for you

5 days ago

Looking forward to out next chat. Ian

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Calypso
(PIN: 7291)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Debs