Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 14 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • 15 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3893 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelsey-Jo now!

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

18 hours ago

All good yes P xx xx xx πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’–

1 day ago

Hi Alex thanks for your sweet message so nice to catch up today I enjoyed your song you sang to me as i always do hope to chat again next week you take care and have an amazing weekend love kelsey xx xx xx πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸŽ€πŸŽ΅

1 day ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your reassuring message. So good to speak to my darling Kelsey-Jo this morning. It made my day complete & you always make me smile πŸ˜ƒ. Hope you enjoyed your special song. Have a great rest of the day & a relaxing weekend. Fingers crossed we can catch up next week so I can hear more of your lovely stories & what you have been up to. Seems we have lots still to say. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ₯ΆπŸŽ…πŸ’—πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Morning P how are you today hope your well I missed our chat last night hope to chat soon Love and hugs Kelsey xx xx xx πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ’–

1 day ago

Ahh you'll have to give one of us ladies a call then D love Kelsey xx xx xx 😁❣

1 day ago

Hi Alex thanks for your message of course I don't mind you calling Stacy or any other women online hope you have a lovely day take care love Kelsey xx xx xx πŸ€—β£

2 days ago

Morning KJ Yet more "private 1-2-1 investigation" is needed in Scotland thx

2 days ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your amazing message & so glad to hear from you again. So good to see you are busy & keeping well. I see my secret other girl Stacy is out . I hope you don’t mind me calling her as well. I do miss our calls & songs. Weather a lot milder today. Take care & look after yourself. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ·πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŽ…πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ˜€πŸŽ΅

2 days ago

Morning P so last night was a good one then that's cool have a lovely day Mwahhh love Kelsey x x x x x x

3 days ago

Hi KJ I am rather full. I might need you to do a private 1-2-1 "investigation of my nether regions. PS remember to be gentle thx.

3 days ago

Morning Alex thanks for your sweet message I'm busy today sorry I won't make it online hope your well and have a great day maybe Stacy will be on at lunch for you today maybe catch up again oneday take care love Kelsey xx xx xx

5 days ago

Good evening Kelsey-Jo. Thanks so much for your lovely message. You always make me smile & I look forward to all your replies. They are so thoughtful & kind. So glad you enjoyed your well earned break away. Weather frosty & cold πŸ₯Ά today but hopefully you can warm me up tomorrow. Cannot wait to catch up & sing another special song to my darling Kelsey-Jo. Sleep tight & look after yourself. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŽ…πŸ·πŸŽπŸ’—πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Morning Alex thanks for your lovely message as always I'm good thanks hope you are too I had a lovely break away thanks glad you enjoyed your stay in London I'm not around at lunch today sorry so have a great weekend hugs and kisses Kelsey xx xx xx πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ˜˜

1 week ago

Georgious bottom can't speak at present will be in contact next couple of weeks. Love you JB x

1 week ago

OK XX

1 week ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message. Hope you are well & enjoyed your break like I did in London. Just back today. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but did not take my phone so I had a complete break. Seems ages since we spoke & had a song. Hopefully you are online tomorrow lunchtime. If not, have a great day & relaxing weekend. Take care & look after yourself. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸŽ…πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸŽΆ

1 week ago

Hey P lovely catching up just now speak to you later Mwahhh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx ☺❣😘

1 week ago

Hi P glad your feeling better now I'll be online at 10.30 tonight and logging off at 12 ok love and hugs Kelsey xx xx xx πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ’œ

1 week ago

Hi JB that's cool hope to speak soon I had a lovely long weekend thankyou hope you did too love Kelsey xx xx xx πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

1 week ago

Cannot speak at present willing in next couple of days love JB PS hope your weekend was good? Jb

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Loretta
(PIN: 6944)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Ivy
(PIN: 7168)

Clare