Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 3 weeks ago about JJ
    Not long now Mistress J J. Can't wait for lunch time to call you and for you to tell me what to do xx Roy xx
  • 3 weeks ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi David thanks for your messages it was lovely to hear from you hope to catch up again soon I loved the massage mmm look after yourself too Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx
  • 3 weeks ago about Megan
    awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2428 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelsey-Jo now!

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

3 weeks ago

Hi David thanks for your messages it was lovely to hear from you hope to catch up again soon I loved the massage mmm look after yourself too Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

3 weeks ago

hi kelsey thanks again for the lovely chat.sorry i started off so quickly tonight i really needed that thanks for being so patient look after yourself and take care david xxx 30/5/18

3 weeks ago

hello kelsey hope your ok and not working to hard sorry havent spoken in a while.look forward to spreading those lovely legs and using my mouth on that lovely pussy of yours then after you've come you giving me a good fucking david 30/5/18

3 weeks ago

Hello D thankyou for your very nice message lovely to hear from you i would love to massage your body all over with Sun cream Mmm and play with you tease you until you gave me all your spunk to drink haha love KJ Mwahh Xxx Xxx xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi KJ How I wish you were here to massage some suncream all over my body and get your hands into all my various "areas". If you are good I might even allow you to squeeze some parts and finger other parts and even lick and suck some parts completely dry. Your favourite well behaved scottish male friend.

3 weeks ago

Ahh Stewart sorry you couldn't get me was looking forward to chatting with you hope to catch up tonight love Kelsey Mwahh Xxx Xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi David thanks for your message hope your well so looking forward to catching up with you my sweet pussy is waiting love Kelsey Mwahh Xxx Xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Kelsey, tried to get you to night, but you are so popular you where perminatly engaged. Will call you again to night (Tuesday). Stewart xx

3 weeks ago

hi kelsey its david hope you ok sorry haven't spoken for,cant wait to get you back on the phone and kiss that lovely arse then pleasure that lovely pussey of yours take care love david xxx 27/5/2018

4 weeks ago

Mmm lovely to catch up with you just now D hope to do it again soon I'll think of you when I'm doing that again to my hubby haha Mwahh love KJ Xxx Xxx

4 weeks ago

I'm free when you are d haha love to receive all your hot spunk maybe all over my tits so I could then lick and suck it all off sounds good to me love KJ Xxx Xxx

4 weeks ago

Mmm that sounds good to me hope it's soon haha love you to fuck my arse then when you've spunked up my tight arse then slide your cock out watch as your spunk dribbles all down my sweet cheeks mmm love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi KJ. My cock, balls and especially my arse hole are in need of some "private attention" also some licking and sucking when you are free. Your favourite scottish male. Also some hand relief would be hugely appreciated too.

4 weeks ago

Gorgeous i would love to slide my hard cock up ur tight arse,fuck it deep hard thrusts until i unload my balls and fill it full of sticky spunk, Then watch as it starts to dribble out ur arse and down ur sweet cheeks xxxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi you know who it was great to catch up last night mmm speak soon Love Kelsey xxx xxx

4 weeks ago

Thank you sexey from you now how

1 month ago

Hey I'd love to feel your cock teasing me as you rub it up and down my bum cheeks then slide it right up my tight bum hole and fuck me hard until you shoot all your hot spunk up inside me Mmm love Kelsey xxx xxx

1 month ago

Hi you know who how are you hope your ok miss chatting to you hope we speak soon Love Kelsey xxx xxx

1 month ago

Thank you for your message love Kelsey xxx xxx

1 month ago

Thanks Craig for your message back I'm so sorry to hear you've had a bad few weeks I'm always here if you need a chat you know that i dont know why i havent received your messages you take care Craig and hope we speak soon send you a hug and xx Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Sara-Louise
(PIN: 7129)

Pandora
(PIN: 7287)

Maddie
(PIN: 7228)

Izzy