Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3769 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelsey-Jo now!

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

1 day ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Hope you are well but worried about you since haven’t had a reply to my message I sent last Friday. Maybe you didn’t receive it or you are just too busy. Have missed you so much. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great rest of the day & a relaxing weekend. Pouring rain just now. Cannot wait to sing & catch up next week if you are online. Take care & look after yourself. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🍷💗💋🎶

2 days ago

Hi P hope your ok and having a lovely week as I am love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx

2 days ago

hi did you get my mas from mr p

4 days ago

Nite nite P have sweet dreams love Kelsey Mwahhh Xxx Xxx 😘🤗💗

5 days ago

that's good - mr p xx

5 days ago

Hi P all good hope your ok nite nite sweet dreams love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Craig 40 now hey happy birthday love and hugs Kelsey XxxXxx Mwahhh 🎂🍾🥂💞

1 week ago

Hi Craig here now 40 oh my god.how is sexy Kelsey doing pleasuring the man of the UK and beyond.

1 week ago

Tonight

1 week ago

Hi P all good good love Kelsey XxxXxx speak soon

1 week ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message as usual. No bother. Hopefully you can make it tomorrow as the song fro Annie says & also the sun will come out tomorrow. Hope you are well & busy but I know you will try your best to be online. Have a good day & look after yourself. Take care until we can speak. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️🌹😍💗🍷❤️💋

1 week ago

Morning P I sure will Mwahhh love and hugs Kelsey XxxXxx 😘🤗💗💜

1 week ago

Hi Alex thanks for your message lovely as always I'll have to see if I can make it on if not have a great weekend Mwahhh love Kelsey-jo Xxx Xxx 😉💗🤗

1 week ago

Good evening Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message.Hope you are well & having a good day. Sunny here today & was out in the park at lunchtime. Will be busy tomorrow but hopefully we can catch up & sing on Thursday or Friday. Cannot wait to hear your voice & listen to what you have been up to..Have a great night & sleep tight .Take care & look after yourself. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️😍🌹💗😎☀️

1 week ago

P ONLY ONE GOT FITTED XXXXXX

1 week ago

Morning P of course I will do as you asked ok love and hugs Kelsey Mwahhh Xxx Xxx 😘😚💕

1 week ago

Morning Alex thanks for your lovely message I'm good thanks glad you had a lovely weekend as I did sun is shining today lovely you have a great day catch up soon look forward to hearing you sing love and hugs kelsey--jo Mwahhh XxX XxX 😘😚💕

1 week ago

HI one of the bee gees jive taking

1 week ago

Good evening Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message. Hope you’re well & had a great weekend as I did. Missed my darling girl last week & hearing your stories of what you have been up to. I always think of you since you are a special lady. Fingers crossed 🤞 we can catch up this week & sing again. Have a good night with lots of callers. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💗☀️

1 week ago

Haha is it now P you do makes I laugh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Katrina