Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Kendra

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kendra on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1765

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kendra (Pin 1765)

Photos of Kendra

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kendra

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kendra isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
17 comments

Hi guys, my name is Kendra. I'm 5ft 9" with long dark red hair down to my waist and I'm very hot and very horny. I'm a 36DD with very big brown nipples which I love being sucked and played with. I'm also into oral, giving and receiving and love all positions but I think my favourite is doggie. So if you would like some nice horny dirty chat with me give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1765 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kendra on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1765

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kendra now!

Remember to enter PIN 1765

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kendra

7 months ago

Hi hun you are the best sorry i left my phone died i will catch you again later xxx dave

7 months ago

Hello M K lost you on call, hope speak soon, Ian xxxx

7 months ago

Hi M K, Fab time again today, speak soon Ian xxxx

7 months ago

Hi Kendra hope you had a naughty weekend Luv to be told what wonderful times you had speak soon Your naughty boy Ian xxxx

9 months ago

Absolute fucking filth

1 year ago

Hi Kendra, fabulous chats over last few days, American Tan Nylons, I am yours. Ian xx

1 year ago

Love boobs babe xxxx

1 year ago

Kendra. Any chance you caould give me some tit wanks with your gorgeous big tits?

1 year ago

Dirty filthy voice

1 year ago

Hi

1 year ago

Squelch squirt and piss on my cock

1 year ago

Hi

1 year ago

Very horny and sexy.

1 year ago

I want this woman so fucking sexy

2 years ago

Kendra is amazing,really gave me what I wanted this morning.xxphil

2 years ago

new girl kendra .she pulled all my strings very sexy .I had a really good wank

2 years ago

wow you are one sexy red head would love to be between your legs licking your sweet pussy till you cum all over my face and suck on them big tits baby xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Michelle