Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1143

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1143)

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
137 comments

Hi there guys, this is Kerry, 23 years old from London. I'm 5ft 4" tall, brown eyes, black dark hair with a sexy tanned skin complexion and 34D bust. I'm a very cheeky open minded lady up for all types of cheeky sexy fun. So what are you waiting for, come on over lets have some fun together. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 1143 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1143

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kerry now!

Remember to enter PIN 1143

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

2 weeks ago

Babe I need to fuck you please

1 month ago

I love sex

1 month ago

So good to masturbate over your sexy bum!

3 months ago

I will be on tonight sometime and we will have lots and lots of fun big fun hope you're going to be ready for the explosion ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ p xxx

3 months ago

Hi huh hope you are all wet today xxxxxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ’• p

3 months ago

I drank it all today for u huh

3 months ago

Hi babe we had fantastic time and thank you for getting me into having a good drink speak to you very soon and thank you for best fuck that we have ever had ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿฅคโœ”๏ธ

3 months ago

Hi Kerry sorry I went off when I did my phone battery died on me I'm sorry have to do it or Monday all over again ok PE xxxxxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜‹

4 months ago

Hi babe love to give you a good seeing to tonight and come so many times up you p xxxxxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

4 months ago

Hi babe thank you for time we had last night have to do it again at night and how the best time ever PE xxxxxx ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

5 months ago

When are you next online love mickey x

6 months ago

Shag this slut senseless

6 months ago

Kerry you beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony babe,I want to make love ๐Ÿ’— to you Today,Tomorrow,and everyday ,you really are beautiful I bet your pussy drips your juices Iwould love to lick ๐Ÿ‘… up any spilled juice Your Belfast Boy โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ†

7 months ago

Give this slut a good hard shag anytime she canโ€™t get enough

7 months ago

Great bidy love to suck those big tits while pounding her hard

7 months ago

Kerry ๐Ÿ‘Œ

8 months ago

I need fuck time with you .can I book it??? .Ive got a special 9 inches ready to make you squeal,fuck your arse is eatable yum ๐Ÿ˜‹ yum๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ”œDarnell,Finsbury Park xxxx

8 months ago

hey, Kerry what time are you on?

8 months ago

I WANT TO FUCK YOU TONIGHT KERRY

9 months ago

Hello Kerry,That was a memorable ejaculation WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฎ WOW๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿคช JAY. Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Coco La Ma