Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 39 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 40 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 44 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
143 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kerry now!

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

21 hours ago

Hi Kerry missing your sexy voice hope you enjoyed the weekend did you get your pussy serviced if not I'll have to cum and do it for you love from classic car Peter xxxx

3 days ago

Hiya gorgeous please let me know when best time to get you as not having any luck getting to have some sexy fun with you. Ray xxx

4 days ago

wish I could be your boyfriend sexy lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 days ago

Hi Kerry what ru doing up at this time of the morning?? You seam in demand I can't get through to you will have to wank over your pictures again love From classic car Peter xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Kerry how ru today it's very hot here in the Midlands still can't get the phone to work other than texting ru seeing Andy at the weekend? ? I could do with emptying my sack, I'm washing my work clothes and towels at the moment speak soon love From classic car Peter xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Kerry Peter here my phone still won't let me ring you very frustrating has I need to hear your voice love from Peter xxxx

1 week ago

Hiya Kerry, will you be on at 8? Ray

1 week ago

Good morning kerry what ru doing up in the early hours I was going to phone you have put money in my phone but it hasn't been credited to it yet bugger was looking forward to hearing your sexy voice, so Andy is a lucky man to have serviced your pussy hope he satisfied you and he went away happy I'd loved to have watched and help Andy to satisfy your needs and hopefully have sloppy seconds,, it would have been a perfect weekend for all of us speak soon love From classic car Peter xxxx xxxx

2 weeks ago

Ooh Peter it excites me to think of you wanking over my pictures xx Andy came over at the weekend and gave my pussy a good service. Call again soon xx K xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Kerry just saw that you was available and quess what someone else beat me to getting to talk with you hope you are OK and had a good day I'm going for a shower I'll think about you while am in there love from classic car Peter xxxx 🏁

2 weeks ago

Hi Kerry you are busy this morning carnt find a gap to slip into hope all the caller's are making you feel horny and happy must dash out and do my lawns thinking of you constantly will try again tonight love from classic car Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

Good morning kerry how ru did you wake up feeling horny this morning? And play with yourself I was feeling horny last night and had a wank while looking at your pictures I I squrted my cum eight inches or more missing the kitchen paper and ended up washing the bed sheet wish I'd cum over your beautiful body we could have had a shower together and done it all over again phone soon love From classic car Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi bad girl kerry,,,,,, no your not bad but wonderful young woman hope you wake up early feeling horny lots more time's is it because you've not had a cock to play with in a while??? I've got a stiffy writing this love from classic car Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

I woke up feeling randy Peter and started playing with my pussy . After I made myself cum I was still feeling naughty so I logged on . Am I a bad girl ? Xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Kerry, Hope Andy is fucking you hard and cumming hard and deep in your pussy xx

2 weeks ago

Good morning kerry,,,, what ru doing up at this time young lady thanks for replying to mine love from Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

Ooh Peter lovely to hear from you . It sounds like you had a wonderful break with that naught lady serving you breakfast in a skimpy dressing gown. You must give me a call and tell me all about it. We could have had a foursome xxx

3 weeks ago

Good morning kerry how ru today had a phone call yesterday from the couple I met on holiday invited me over to there's it's a fair few miles but worth it sat up in there spare bed she brought me breakfast in bed on a tray with her dressing gown open lovely tits we're going to the Morris Minor annual show shortly, afterwards back here for food and fun and travel back in the morning pity you aren't with me love From Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

Good morning kerry it's been a week since we last spoke to each other miss your sexy voice could listen to it 24/7 I think I could live with you despite our age differents speak with you very soon love From classic car Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

I have totally fallen head over heels 4u sweetheartX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Sacha