Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
194 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kerry now!

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

1 day ago

Hi Kerry thanks for making me cum loads and squrting six inches earlier this morning, you sounded lonely and it was great having you all to myself whilst Andy was away (sorry Andy) pity I wasn't physically with you all night I'd have cum again or even three times you are so sexy speak again soon love From classic car Peter xxxx xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Kerry, it's Rob from Reading. Can never get through to speak to you . When do you tend to be online?

1 week ago

Can imagine having that great curvy body sat on top of me would be a lot of fun. Take a real man to handle that arse and boobs

1 week ago

Hi Kinky Kerry! I would love to watch you and Rae 69 (PIN 7221), tongues deep in each other's cunts. Then I would spank and fuck hard whichever of the two of you is on top, then when I cum I would shoot my first spurt deep inside the top girl's cunt then pull out and and throat-fuck the bottom girl as the spunk from my first shot drips out of the top girl's pussy onto the bottom girl's face! Would you like this? XXX

1 week ago

Thanks for being such a dirty funny girl! You are Number 1 Colin X

3 weeks ago

Good morning kerry how ru??? Have you spent the night with Andy??? I was acting as a chauffeur last night to a woman who has retired took her home pick her up and took her and her husband to the party and then back home hubby was in no fit state to do anything but she was buzzing and very flirty and l fucked her for as long as I could cum twice now am knackered speak soon love From classic car Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

Good morning kerry what ru doing up at this time of day??? I'm getting ready for work and it's very dark now at this time of the morning love from Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Kerry missing your sexy voice love to speak with you soon I would love to spend the rest of my life with you love From classic car 🚗 Peter xxxx 🏁

1 month ago

Hi Kerry just looking at your pictures they have got my cock twitching would you like to play with it love From classic car Peter xxxx 🏁

1 month ago

Hi Kerry can you finger my arse whilst Andy sucks my cock xxx Grant

1 month ago

Hi Kerry just missed you someone beat me to it carnt stay awake so phone you again soon didn't think you would be up at this time sweet dreams love from classic car Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Thanks for the horny chat Kerry! Glad you & Andy had loads of fun in Amsterdam, sounds like it was a blast xx

1 month ago

thanks for a lovely chat, it helped me to sort things out in my head XXX Paul B

1 month ago

Good morning kerry how ru both did you have a good weekend?? will probably speak to you next weekend love from classic car Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Good morning kerry glad you are back have tried to call you twice you are a busy woman will try again later love from classic car Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Hi you naughty boys I am off to Amsterdam for some sexy fun and will be back this Friday the 30th August xx

1 month ago

Hi Kerry Peter here just back from holiday and yes I've been naughty in the apartment below mine a woman I've seen before usually she is with just her daughter and little dog but this time she had her husband with her, she is quite like you in a lot of ways seen her for several years now with her saying her husband was busy running the business managed a quicky with her a few times whilst the daughter was walking the dog's tell you more later love from classic car Peter xxxx

1 month ago

sexy kerry like to speak to you please log on marcus

2 months ago

Hi Grant give me a call honey I will be online tonight xx

2 months ago

Hi Kerry it grant from Southampton I be try to talk to you but everytime I go online you're on a call when you do come free go offline hopefully speak to you soon love grant

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Lorri