Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth ๐Ÿ‘„ and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick ๐Ÿ‘… my bell end and suck out my Japs ๐Ÿ‘ eye .am Aaron @@@@๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Kia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7106

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kia (Pin 7106)

Photos of Kia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
74 comments

Hi i'm Kia, I am 20 year old brunette from Birmingham. I am currently living with my parents. I like to keep my body in shape, i like to keep fit, mainly yoga and swimming. I love having sexy fun chat with guys and trying new things. I am very open minded and fun loving and feeling very sexy right now. Call me on and enter PIN 7106 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7106

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7106

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kia

4 days ago

You are so erotic. Gorgeous, Kia xxxxx

5 days ago

Can I spank u

6 days ago

This sexy bitch loves fucking men 3 times her age :-) X

1 week ago

Morning KIA have a lovely weekend keep that pussy wet for me I am going to make you CUM all over my cock and balls chat soon love you loads PETE๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Kia woody is missing you loads have u had any cock lately in your tight pussy and arse I would fuck u everyday all day and all night I am hard and horny now for you sexy give me that tight pussy and suck on my big hard wood cock till I cum in your mouth babe xx mwah mwah xx

2 weeks ago

Whilst you lay on your bed doing some study work for college etc, I'd love to study the inside of your arse and cunt holes with my cock, balls and both hands at the same time Kia. How does that sound to you?

2 weeks ago

Would dearly love to double fist fuck either your arse or fanny in front of a whole crowd of people. I will leave the choice of which hole you want to get double fisted up to you.

2 weeks ago

get your arse cheeks spread wider apart thx

3 weeks ago

Hi there sexy kia, Gary here from north Yorkshire, can't wait to to take you up the arse hole tomorrow.

3 weeks ago

So sexy open to ideas and made me come loads xxx Shaun

4 weeks ago

Morning Kia have you been playing with your friend lately and thinking of woody cock mmm my cock drives you crazy you love the sound of it babe would love to spend all weekend with u xxxx love woody

1 month ago

Good Morning you horny little fucker. Hope you've got your legs wide apart so I can severely fist fuck your fanny till its dripping like fuck all over the place.

1 month ago

Kia, l would love to shoot my load right up your bottom. From a bum admirer x

1 month ago

Hope this 20 yr old little fucker from Birmingham is behaving herself.

1 month ago

Sexy 20 year old lady!

1 month ago

Kia,I would love ๐Ÿ’– to be with you on Valentineโ€™s Day ,gently licking your holes out until they are ready for my purple headed thick veined one eyed bed ๐Ÿ snake attacking all holes all day ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’JEFFXxxx

1 month ago

Hey Kia I reckon its about time you got on all 4s and spread your legs as wide apart as you possibly can, before your house mate returns home and discovers you doing really naughty things to your cunt bucket with the aid of your house mate's hair brush etc.

1 month ago

Hi babe glad you have missed woody big wood I know it drives you crazy and gets you very horny and wet mmmm wish it was deep in your tight pussy so u could cum all over my big wood cock xx

1 month ago

I 'd love to thrust my rock hard thick knob deep inside your arse Kia, whilst my balls are being rammed as hard as possible against your gigantic fanny flaps. Just one thing try NOT to scream as I do so so that nobody gets disturbed.

1 month ago

Morning beautiful, I work in Birmingham quite often , but there never seems to be any girls as gorgeous as you around.You really Are so special. I would wrap you up in cotton wool so even the wind couldnโ€™t blow on you .๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนIANXXXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sexy Sue