Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 minutes ago about Becky
    You're welcome Adam. Anytime . I enjoy our chats very much xx
  • 18 minutes ago about Ella
    Hi Miss Ella, thank you for an amazing first call - looking forward to getting better acquainted soon. Dan x
  • 51 minutes ago about Ashleigh
    When will you be on next ash??x

Phone Sex Profiles: Kk

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kk on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6203

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kk (Pin 6203)

Photos of Kk

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kk

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Kk . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 6203
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

37 comments

Hi I'm KK I'm a petite bubbly blue eyed blonde very top heavy with big breast. I'm very horny and love sexy chat role play and getting dressed up to fulfil you favourite fantasies with you I'm unshockable and I'm up for anything and I'm hear waiting to hear from some sexy guys so why don't you give me a call and we can have some fun and maybe play together you wont be disappointed'.. Call me on and enter PIN 6203 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kk on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6203

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kk now!

Remember to enter PIN 6203

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kk

1 month ago

Love the new photos KK

6 months ago

When you on next I love your bottom look ready for doggy

6 months ago

KK thanks for everything you do for me you are amazing and I love our chats, Steve xxx

7 months ago

Hi KK that was simply beautiful this morning you know how to make a 70 year old cum happy xxx

1 year ago

Great pictures ,good to see a woman without a vibrator shoved up her twat,excellant,xx

1 year ago

I wank you listen

1 year ago

Hi KK. I'd love to hear you fingering your snatch hole while we chatted. Now get that hand deeper inside your cunt immediately. D

1 year ago

Gorgeous looking fanny and tits KK.

1 year ago

Great looking cunt KK

1 year ago

I'm 30 too I remember telling you that. Please tell me I found my warm morning women

1 year ago

I phoned up yesterday morning when I woke up and I'm not sure which girl it was. I remember her voice but can't remember the number. Was it you of u remember

1 year ago

Nice tits

1 year ago

KK in a french maids outfit & her arse impaled on my cock ! Great roleplay with you huni xx

1 year ago

Nice friendly open-minded girl, just what you need for a good wank. Nch guy

1 year ago

I definitely enjoyed the time spent getting to know you and making you feel something you have been missing on here for quite some time! Well, I hope you enjoyed feeling that certain something anyway! Best thoughts from the man who forgot to give his name... but did have that sexy gorgeous voice ;) x

1 year ago

Glad you enjoyed the bum fun ! Will call again x

3 years ago

KK caught me in her used undies I had taken from her laundry basket. She gave a humiliating verbal lashing while she made my wank my sissy clitoris and videoed me doing so on her phone. From now on i have to do anything - yes, anything - she commands me to do. Diane xxx

3 years ago

KK is a really horny, dirty girl. She really made my cross-dressing fantasy come alive and me cum in no time. Looking forward to speaking to her again - Rebecca.

3 years ago

Lovely wrinkly feet

3 years ago

Thanks for the last shower routine plus a tie & tease you really did it for a Sado Wanker Like Me. Signed U Know Who.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Nicky
(PIN: 1154)

Jenny
(PIN: 1494)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Kendra