Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 3 weeks ago about JJ
    Not long now Mistress J J. Can't wait for lunch time to call you and for you to tell me what to do xx Roy xx
  • 3 weeks ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi David thanks for your messages it was lovely to hear from you hope to catch up again soon I loved the massage mmm look after yourself too Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx
  • 3 weeks ago about Megan
    awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

Phone Sex Profiles: Kyra

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kyra on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1937

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kyra (Pin 1937)

Photos of Kyra

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kyra

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kyra isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
56 comments

Hi guys I’m Kyra and I am the sexiest on this line. I’m 5ft7”, green eyes, long hair, 34D, curvy size 12. I’ve got the longest golden brown hair all the way down to my sexy ass. So, have you got a naughty fantasy? Do you just want to unzip your pants so you can unload all of those stresses of the day, Give me call. Call me on and enter PIN 1937 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kyra on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1937

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kyra now!

Remember to enter PIN 1937

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kyra

1 month ago

H kyra do you remember me Mark you sexy bitch hope you're going to be on soon xxyou sexy bitch

2 months ago

Cute face and voice, I wank to spunk all over your face x

2 months ago

you are gorgeous x

2 months ago

i want to smother your face in my hot,thick creamy spunk x

4 months ago

You have the nicest cunt

4 months ago

Gorgeous love to suck your juicy tits and fuck

6 months ago

Hi Kyra. Sorry we got disconnected. Was lovely chatting with you. Hope to do it again soon ;) Nathan x

6 months ago

Not sure what happened. Nothing has come through. Nathan x

6 months ago

nice chat with sexy kyra , thanks x

7 months ago

cute kyra sweet voice too x

7 months ago

you sexy thing x

7 months ago

Hey Kyra! That was amazing. I'm glad you enjoyed my call. You look so sexy and beautiful. I want you in my bed right now to give you the attention you deserve and make you very satisfied. Speak again very soon I hope. James x 👅

8 months ago

sweet kyra here's some kisses for you........XXXX

8 months ago

great sexy voice you have x

8 months ago

hi sexy x

8 months ago

Thanks for a lovely chat and dirty talking. Chris

8 months ago

It was nice talking to you yesterday

8 months ago

Jake all talk for a tiny cock

9 months ago

Kyra, please can I hire ya - for half an hour of filthy, hard core phone sex? I can only guarantee one thing and that is that you will need to have a rest after we speak as you will be left shaking with orgasmic delight and feeling very, very wet... Love to speak to you very soon you horny girl xxx Jake

9 months ago

KYRA THE COCKSUCKER

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Eve
(PIN: 1619)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Sara-Louise
(PIN: 7129)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Amy