Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you šŸ˜‰ xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lacey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7238

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lacey (Pin 7238)

Photos of Lacey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lacey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lacey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
43 comments

Hi Iā€™m Lacey, I am 28 with long brunette hair, 5ft 9ā€ with big bouncy 38GGs. I feel so naughty. Do you want to come and play and have a pleasurable time, so come on guys press number 7238, I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7238 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7238

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lacey now!

Remember to enter PIN 7238

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lacey

3 weeks ago

Hi lovelies I will be online from 9pm each night for the rest of the week much love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hi John can't wait to talk love lacey xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Lacey Hope all well long to have a chat and a bit of fun all love John xxxx

1 month ago

Hi John, I really enjoyed telling you some more of my stories today much love lacey xxx

2 months ago

Hi John I look forward to telling you the story xxx

2 months ago

Hi Lacey sorry I had to leave the night club rather quickly before you told me what you did long to know more and continue the kiss we started your new friend John xx

2 months ago

Hi Alister darling how are you? Hope you get out to enjoy some of this beautiful weather. I will be working week commencing 28th August darling hope to speak to you soon xxx

2 months ago

Hi Alister darling I will be working week commencing 27th August so will be available Monday to Friday lovely speak soon love Lacey xxx

2 months ago

Hi Alister I've worked out darling that I will be working week commencing 27th August much love lacey xxx

3 months ago

Hello Lacey! I am missing you very much, and hope to call you soon.Lots of love Alister xxxx.

3 months ago

Wow Lacey. Just seen your pictures and couldn't resist - i have to confess i wanked to picture 2 as you have the most amazing tits - i have cum and i imagined it going all over your massive tits - would love to call you and do that and you would hear me cum. Would you like that? Martin xxx

3 months ago

Hi Lacey can you use your heels on my cock and balls? Tell me what you would do and I will call xxx Rob

3 months ago

Hi Lacey, can you satisfy my high heel fetish? Have you ever used stilettos on a cook and balls? Rob

3 months ago

lacey you sexy bitch i really want to see you soap up your massive 38GG tits then let me fuck your soapy tits xxpeter

3 months ago

Fantastic chatting with you sweetie, I look forward to doing it again in the future Matthew xxx

3 months ago

Hello gorgeous Lacey!How are you? I am missing you and our good times It seems you are on when I am working.I will give you a call soon.Lots of lovexxxxxx Alister.

3 months ago

Hi guys I'll be online from 9.30 Monday morning look forward to your calls xxx

3 months ago

This girl is ideal if you just need a quick wank to relieve yourself. She loves hearing you cum all over here tits and face. X

3 months ago

Hi Alister hope you are well darling, hope work isn't too troubling. I'm looking forward to hearing from you very soon I hope lots of love from Lacey xxx

3 months ago

Hello Lacey! You are gorgeous! I am on my morning break and cannot resist admiring you on my mobile.I willyou soon.Lots of love and kisses Alister.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Sarah