Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Lacey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7238

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lacey (Pin 7238)

Photos of Lacey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lacey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lacey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
82 comments

Hi I’m Lacey, I am 28 with long brunette hair, 5ft 9” with big bouncy 38GGs. I feel so naughty. Do you want to come and play and have a pleasurable time, so come on guys press number 7238, I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7238 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7238

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lacey now!

Remember to enter PIN 7238

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lacey

6 days ago

Hi Mr Marathon Man you really do know how to get my juices flowing 😗😗 lots of love lacey xxx

6 days ago

Hi lovelies lacey here just to let you all know I'm only going to be online on a night time from 8.30 onwards sorry for any inconvenience lots of love lacey xxx

1 week ago

HELLO LACEY! I MISSED you TUESDAY NIGHT.I HOPE YOU WILL BE ON TONIGHT! MR.MARATHON MAN.LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSESXXXXXX.

1 week ago

Hi Lacey it's Adam, I got disconnected :( will call tomorrow ;)

1 week ago

Hi Mr Marathon Man, hope you're up for more marathons this week ;) lots of love lacey xxx

1 week ago

Every time I have spare time to phone you, someone always beats me to it 😁😘

2 weeks ago

When you going to be online, I’m missing you.

2 weeks ago

Hi Alister I have been enjoying our late night calls very much and look forward to more lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hi Lacey l would love to smell your bum while you wank my cock off l will call you next Tuesday john

1 month ago

Hi Alister yes those mountain peaks are definitely worth the effort speak at the weekend lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hello LACEY! Those mountain peaks are worth acending.LÖTS OF LÖVE! XXXXXALISTER.

1 month ago

Hello LACEY! I am LÖÖKING FORWARD TO OUR Chats vier THE WEEKEND. LOTS OF LOVEXXXXXX ALISTER.

1 month ago

Hi Ryan I look forward to helping you shoot more sound for me next time lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hi Alister I'm so looking forward to our next chat, I'm going to do weekend nights so Friday Saturday and Sunday nights lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Best girl on here. Had me going so much. Now only ring when Lacey's on. Ryan xx

1 month ago

Hello Lacey! I ENJOYED OUR chats.I AM LÖÖKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME.LÖTS OF LÖVE ALISTER.

1 month ago

Hi Alister I've really enjoyed catching up with you and also having some fun also until next time lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Would love to shag you till my balls are empty

1 month ago

Hi Steve, really really enjoyed our chat this morning look forward to our next chat lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

I'm available Monday to Friday 9.15-2.45 xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Alexa