Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lacey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7238

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lacey (Pin 7238)

Photos of Lacey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lacey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lacey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
60 comments

Hi I’m Lacey, I am 28 with long brunette hair, 5ft 9” with big bouncy 38GGs. I feel so naughty. Do you want to come and play and have a pleasurable time, so come on guys press number 7238, I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7238 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7238

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lacey now!

Remember to enter PIN 7238

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lacey

9 hours ago

Hi Lacey l would love you to wank my cock off john x

2 weeks ago

Hi Ryan yes I've had a foursome before why not give me a ring and I'll tell you all about it love lacey xxx

2 weeks ago

Hello u sexy bitch have u ever had sex with 2 or more guys at same time before love from ryan xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Lacey l really want to finger your bum when are you available Claire x

2 weeks ago

Hey sexy ur always a great fuck nxt time i may have a surprise love ryan xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Lacey, are you on any evenings this week? Hope to tall to you soon Oliver xx

3 weeks ago

Claire l want to bum you x

1 month ago

Hi Claire you can call me anytime sweetie when I'm online lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hi Lacey l have lesbian thoughts about you knowing this can l still call you love Claire cxcx

1 month ago

Hi Claire I'm onlone Friday 9.15-2.45 lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hi Lacey I can't call you on weds would you be available on Friday or Saturday I really want to finger your bottom love Claire xc

1 month ago

Hi Claire why don't you give me a ring I'll be online from 9.15 tomorrow morning love lacey xx

1 month ago

Hi Lacey l would like to do your bum Claire x

1 month ago

Hi Alister I very much look forward to you doing all them amazing things with you hope you have a good week at work lots of love Lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hello LUCEY! I wish I was there Sith you now,sucking your nipples ,your tongue ,licking your clit and pussy before fucking that WET PUSSY AND HEARING you moan.LOTS KF LOVE ANX KISSES ALISTER XXXX.

1 month ago

Hi Alister I hope you are well I loved cathing up with you and enjoyed our time until next time lots of love lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hello LACEY.I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF OUR SESSION AND WISH I WAS THERE NOW ATTENDING TO GHAT WET PUSSY.LOTS OF LOVE ALISTER.

2 months ago

Hi lovelies I will be online from 9pm each night for the rest of the week much love lacey xxx

3 months ago

Hi John can't wait to talk love lacey xxxx

3 months ago

Hi Lacey Hope all well long to have a chat and a bit of fun all love John xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lucie
(PIN: 1093)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Shelly
(PIN: 7235)

Tanya