Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Linda

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Linda on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7077

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Linda (Pin 7077)

Photos of Linda

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Linda

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Linda isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
64 comments

Hi, my names Linda. I’m 25 and live in Leeds. I’m 5ft 8” with long dark hair and green eyes. I am fit and do a lot of exercise. I’ve got 36D boobs. I am really happy and bubbly and I’d really like to speak to you today. I’m here for the next couple of hours so if you want to give me a call I’d really really like it and I’d really like to speak to you. So thank you very much and I’m looking forward to speaking to you. Bye Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7077 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Linda on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7077

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Linda now!

Remember to enter PIN 7077

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Linda

2 weeks ago

This sexy woman made me cum loads linda your voice gets me rock hard. Your London lorry driver

2 weeks ago

Hi Linda, ru ever on after 6am till 12am? I wud luv 2 chat with u

2 weeks ago

I'm ready where have you gone? Manchester lad

2 weeks ago

I wood love to spank u then fuck u sexy if u like that sort of thing xxx babe xxxxxxxxx Steven

2 weeks ago

Do u like a spanking babe xxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Thank you, wonderful call, speak soon. Teeny Penny

3 weeks ago

That was so good. Really!! I'm going again in ten minutes. Manchester horny guy x

1 month ago

I don't usually do phone sex but omg! I guess now I do thanks to this hotty she was amazing adam xxx

1 month ago

Spoke to gorgeous Linda yesterday while my wife was out. She sucked and fucked me on the sofa while I spoke to my wife on the phone... This girl is the best.! Joe xx

1 month ago

Next time gangbang creampie. ..2hrs worth please xx

1 month ago

Hi it's the creampie guy cant wait to lick the spunk from your cunt again 👅

3 months ago

Wow! Gorgeous Linda. That was AMAZING!

4 months ago

Hey Linda, hope all is good. I had a great time speaking with you. Could say much needed as you were the highlight of the day. Had such a good time and laugh. Can't wait till next time! Take care and all the best xxx Danny

4 months ago

This is one sexy lady with a sultry and sensuous voice. She knew how to treat me and made me orgasm as only another woman could. I could get used to Linda and her toys, in fact I could get addickted, Thanks for the orgasms, Katie.

4 months ago

How could I not be addicted?

5 months ago

Hey Linda sorry I had to cut the call but honestly it was so awesome speaking to you, probably best of my day. You are an amazing person and enjoy chatting with you hands up. You truly are a friendly person or in 5 words: caring respectful intelligent attractive and open. To put it simply it's truly a pleasure speaking to you!! So many fun times!! Sure know how to crack you up! Lol. Take care and all the best xxx Danny xxx

5 months ago

This girl is one dirty filthy little whoe who loves cock and loves getting used like a dirty little slut

5 months ago

Thank you for the engaging chat Linda , just what I needed this morning :-) ! Hope to reconnect with you again sometime! Dan x

5 months ago

Incredible lady. Linda has to be one of the friendliest and exciting, in equal measures, ladies on this site. Every time I speak to her I am left with a smile on my face - and not just for the obvious reasons either! Thank you x

5 months ago

Hi Linda, I will be back through the girls mirror soon to finish off my wonderful fantasy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Sarah