Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Lizzy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lizzy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2681

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lizzy (Pin 2681)

Photos of Lizzy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lizzy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lizzy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
18 comments

Hi there, my names Lizzy. I'm feeling so hot and horny right now that I could suck your cock till it cums twice and then I can sit on it until it cums again. My pussy is so wet and sweet and ready to be fucked and my nipples are like bullets just waiting for you to suck on them. So call me now and let's have some fun together. Call me on and enter PIN 2681 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lizzy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2681

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lizzy now!

Remember to enter PIN 2681

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lizzy

2 months ago

Luvverly Lizzy.. Sooo easy to put spunk over foto2 .. Sexy.. naughty.. Encouraging my being a dirty wanker .. Sir is much calmer now lol.. Mr M x

1 year ago

hi lizzy its david just finished speaking to you what a lovely lady and lots of fun.take care of yourself speak again when i can love david 6/1/18

1 year ago

Love wanking

1 year ago

What a tease - love those stockings. Speak again soon Eric

1 year ago

Lizzy l want to bum bugger you x

1 year ago

What a juicy wet pussy - must come back for more!

1 year ago

its arsehole needs spunking in wonder what the pussy smells like

2 years ago

I want to shoot my load in your warm wet welcoming pussy then lick your cunt clean and finger your big fat flabby arse then spunk all over your head

2 years ago

Lizzy I'd like to become a regular caller who spends hours on the phone what's the best time to call

2 years ago

Word on the forums for wankers is your one of the best so I'd like to have a go if that's OK what day and time is best for you

2 years ago

Lizzy, l would love you to wank me off with your bum

2 years ago

Lizzy very easy to talk to, thanks Andy L

2 years ago

just had a brilliant wank talking to Lizzy, thanks xx

3 years ago

had me wank in to my flat mates dirty knickers telling me i was a naugthy boy ... great wank

3 years ago

OK' phone slut. 6/10

3 years ago

Down N dirty now

3 years ago

Cum get a hard cock

4 years ago

what about so pictures of sexy lizz

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Nadia
(PIN: 7071)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Erin