Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Loretta

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Loretta on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6944

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Loretta (Pin 6944)

Photos of Loretta

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Loretta

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Loretta isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
345 comments

Hi, my name is Loretta. I have brunette hair, big brown eyes and big cock sucking lips. I’ve got beautiful big firm tits and juicy big nipples that love to be sucked. I have a nice wet pussy that’s waiting to be used. So, why not let me fulfil all of your secret desires. Come on let’s get chatting. Call me on and enter PIN 6944 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Loretta on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6944

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Loretta now!

Remember to enter PIN 6944

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Loretta

1 day ago

It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

1 day ago

Hi my sexy Scottish Tony....I'd rather have a sexy quickie with you than nothing at all ...I had a shower after your call and got myself horny in the shower ..so I finger fucked myself thinking of you pushing your cock into my mouth mmmmmm ..iv still got pussy juice making my panties wet ...your sexy your naughty and I cant get enough of you ..so untill next time ..💋

1 day ago

Hey Lor, I am at work thinking about us this morning, it was amazing hope u enjoyed it as much as me darling. I am sorry it was short and sweet honey hope it was worth it. You are a lovely girl who is always so nice to me, next time I will make sure I have plenty time to worship your sexy body darling. Till next time my sexy Essex chick hugs and kisses Scottish Tony XXX

1 day ago

Hi Stevie, so this is where you are hiding, Casey-Rae xx

1 day ago

Omg do I need you Loretta, want you now!!!!! Your horny Stevie xxxxxx

1 day ago

Gary from north Yorkshire sent you the last message

1 day ago

Hi there Loretta can't wait to chat with you tonight.

1 day ago

Loretta put you a lovely sexy comment on yesterday, so where is it ? xxxxx Stevie

2 days ago

ALISTAIR...so good to hear from you ...let me no what happens 💋

5 days ago

Hey Lor, Friday was amazing, it was great to have a nice long chat, sorry I got cut off, I lost track of time!!! You really are a top girl darling. I meant everything I said on Friday, you really do mean a lot to me. You are still the sexiest chick on here and I can't wait to chat again soon honey. LOADS of hugs and kisses my sexy Essex chick, Scottish Tony XXX

1 week ago

My sexy tony ....friday night was the most intense ever.... wow I luved what you done and how you made me feel ..absolutely amazing ...your so special and I cant wait to chat to you again xx hugs....xxx💋

1 week ago

Hey ..my sexy Scottish man ..tony as always our time was so horny so sexy and as always I luv it ...cant wait till next time..I guess untill then I'll have to get my dildo nice and wet ....💋

1 week ago

Hey Lor, glad I got to chat to you the other day, it was magic, you horny girl!! Hopefully I can catch you at the weekend and we can have some filthy fun honey!! Till later my sexy Essex chick, Scottish Tony XXX

1 week ago

Lovely to talk always enjoy feeling you close and knowing you are there for me it means more than you will ever know. Do take care all love James xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

What sort of knicker type girl are you? Thong, full panties, lacy brief? Or maybe kinky and go commando? Bit of cameltoe showing in tight leggings? 🙂 Craig x

3 weeks ago

James a real gentleman and it's always a pleasure to receive your call ...always here for you 💋

3 weeks ago

Hi Loretta no wet knickers this time but so lovely to have you as a friend and know you are always there for me. Speak again soon my love always yours James xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi tony .. ..I'm sitting in a restaurant and getting wet knickers just thinking about you and what we said and done yesterday your such a sexy horney guy ..as soon as I hear your voice I'm totaly yours ..right now i'm needing your hands all over me ...untill next time 💋

1 month ago

Wow Lor!!! This morning was so nice honey!! You are the best girl on here darling, nice, sexy and with a filthy mind as well. Without doubt my number one!!! Hope you enjoyed it as well babes. Until next time my horny Essex chick. Scottish Tony XXX

1 month ago

George my darling man ..I never make threats ...only promises !! 💋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mary Jane
(PIN: 3013)

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Coco La Ma