Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox 💋💋💋
  • 16 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Loretta

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Loretta on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6944

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Loretta (Pin 6944)

Photos of Loretta

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Loretta

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Loretta isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
378 comments

Hi, my name is Loretta. I have brunette hair, big brown eyes and big cock sucking lips. I’ve got beautiful big firm tits and juicy big nipples that love to be sucked. I have a nice wet pussy that’s waiting to be used. So, why not let me fulfil all of your secret desires. Come on let’s get chatting. Call me on and enter PIN 6944 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Loretta on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6944

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Loretta now!

Remember to enter PIN 6944

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Loretta

1 day ago

Hi there Loretta are you free to come online. Gary here from north Yorkshire

2 days ago

Hi there sexy Loretta, Gary here from north Yorkshire, enjoyed our session today xxxxxx I got home from my run safely. And can't wait to fuck you tomorrow.

2 days ago

Charlie !!! Wow babe ....so sexy ..so good !!💋

2 days ago

Andy you realy need to rest yourself ..thanks for the update ..💋

3 days ago

hi loretta its andy in great pain thanks for kind words luv you xxxxxxxx LOL

1 week ago

Hi gary ..was again lovely to chat to you ...bet them windows were steamed up today ...enjoy tonight 💋

1 week ago

Hi there sexy Loretta, I have got home safely from running. I loved taking you up the arse. I am really glad I made you cum twice. Hope to chat very very soon xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi there sexy Loretta, Gary here from north Yorkshire, you dirty fucking bitch. I can't wait to spunk over your lovely tits.

1 week ago

Hey tony ..you got me babe 💋

1 week ago

Hey Lor, our last chat was amazing darling, you are such a sexy girl! You really are a special girl and I can't wait to chat again honey. Till next time my sexy Essex chick, hugs and kisses Scottish Tony XXX

2 weeks ago

Tony ..your the most sexiest man ever .. I went out and had a wet patch on my skirt all my lovey juice had dripped out my panties!! 💋

2 weeks ago

Hi what days and times are you normally available?

2 weeks ago

Darling John...wonderfull to chat to you ..its good I can share secrets with you ! Untill we chat again x 💋

2 weeks ago

Hi Lori It was so lovely to talk last evening you are wonderful quite the best and I love you dearly. Can't wait till nextime John xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi george ..I'm in my bed ..waiting !!!💋

3 weeks ago

Hi Lori George here how are you gorgeous xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Loretta you just have it all. What a fabulous meal with every extra! and no threats! Hope you are going to behave next time! G 👠 💋

3 weeks ago

My super hot sexy Scot...as always you were amazing ..and guess what iv got pure white panties on today ..but there getting very wet just thinking about all the sexy things I luv to do with you ...one hot man ....sexy kisses for a sexy man 💋

3 weeks ago

Hey Lor, great to catch up with you at the weekend darling. Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I did, you were fantastic babes, so horny!!! Hopefully we can get those sexy white knickers soaking again next time!! Till next time my sexy Essex chick, hugs and kisses Scottish Tony XXX

1 month ago

It’s dave in wales you will be getting a call ASP photos 3/4/5/6 are simply amazing

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

India
(PIN: 2441)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Alexis