Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Louisa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Louisa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7294

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Louisa (Pin 7294)

Photos of Louisa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Louisa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Louisa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
27 comments

Hello there, my name is Louisa. I am a 35 year old female. I am size 12, 5ft 7” with black hair and lovely green eyes. I do modelling and keen photographer and very interested in burlesque. If you would like to chat then call me on 7294 Call me on and enter PIN 7294 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Louisa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7294

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Louisa now!

Remember to enter PIN 7294

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Louisa

2 months ago

Want me to come on here ten or eleven pm Thursday nick ? Xx

2 months ago

I'm on Thursday night at eleven nick x

2 months ago

You on tonight babe or later ??

2 months ago

When u on babe love to chat x nick x

3 months ago

Hi nick Im on now then sunday night at ten xx

3 months ago

Enjoyed the conversation to chat at midnight x

3 months ago

Hi Louisa, very much loved our chat this morning and we will chat again I hope as arranged. i trust that you will be in the righht mood. XX

3 months ago

Trying to speak to u but cant seem to get through or u not on hope we can chat tonight thanks nick x

3 months ago

Hi nick be on saturday night at 9pm

3 months ago

Hi trying to speak to u but cant get through

4 months ago

Hi Louisa very sexy lady will call very soon😇saint x

4 months ago

Hi Louisa sorry I got cut off on Tuesday night really loved our conversation you are totally awesome you are my sexy vampire speak to you on Sunday Andrew X

5 months ago

Chat Sunday Claire looking forward to chatting will be on line at 3pm xx

5 months ago

Lovely Louisa.. Making Michael be a filthy wanker again when it was risky.. mmm luved it and spunked on your pic4 of your very sexy mouth .. Thank you for the tease..x

6 months ago

Loved our chat this afternoon, looking forwards to chatting again Sunday, Claire x

6 months ago

Luscious Louise.. Thank you for allowing me to be the filthy wanker that I know I am and for making me do it while you are dressed in your sexy dancing outfit after you have teased and vandalised the fuck out of me by pinning me down .. So frustrating..so horny..so sexy.. Sooooo much spunk on your foto..finally .. Your mouth is as sexy to listen to as it is to look at.. hmmm ..Michael x

9 months ago

Wow your photos are fantastic you be getting a call very soon taff in neath

9 months ago

U look like u can take a spanking

10 months ago

Thankyou for your comments hope to speak to you again xx

12 months ago

You sound very sexy and remind me of someone i had a massive crush on.. hope to chat sometime

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Jodie